Thread: House to myself

Red face House to myself

I recently was afforded the opportunity to house sit for a friend out of town and it has been an enjoyable experience to have a place to myself surrounded by anonymity. There's a pond, so I have been able to put on bikinis and one piece swimsuits, swim, and layout in the sun. Walk around the house naked or clothed as I feel. Go to bed in a nightie or whatever I dare. Walk to the mailbox in heels and a dress. Needless to say it has been intoxicatingly fun!

But like the potatoe chip ad, bet you can't do it just once...

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    i Looove that!!!!!! good 4 you.......now invite me over LOL xoxo

Certainly know that feeling. Enjoy every minute of it

@Kristy: I am, @Laura: just got in from more fun in the sun, my hands are covered in chips, lol, and @ Adriana: come on over and bring your friends!

Kisses

I had this experience for three days and nights - definitely pure bliss!!!!!
    Di

That sounds like so much fun, I'm really glad you had a good time

Reality Check
    Just hope your friend doesn't have security cameras!

Silver Member
    Sounds like it has been a great arrangement. Hopefully the owner will extend their vacation.

Platinum Member
    Hi Charlotte, Be sure to take the last day there to make sure that you didn't leave anything laying around that may out yourself.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Charlotte, did you get the tan lines you were hoping for? What a great opportunity for you!! I mean the carefree dressing, not necessarily the tan lines.

That sounds so wonderful. I'm alone in my house for a while and can do what I please indoors, but I would just love to be able to walk around outside dressed.

My wife is going away for a long Fourth of July weekend, but I have to stay home for a work project (which I can mostly do from home). I'm looking forward to having five days of uninterrupted girl time. The problem is that I am having trouble staying focused right now because of the anticipation.

Careful I bite <3
    Sounds awesome but in todays world I'd be afraid of security camera's outing me with proof.

As much as I love the idea, I know that it's an unbearably bad temptation for me. When I first moved to Kansas City, I was asked to housesit for a female coworker who happened to be fairly close in size to me. She was out of town for a week, and I couldn't resist trying on a bunch of her stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I wore plenty of my own stuff (practically lived as a woman the entire week) but I don't think I can let myself have the temptation again.

sheer bliss! I have my house to myself all the time so I can please myself as what I do, the garden is fairly secluded and if I want to I can go outside without causing any problems, I tend to like short skirts and on those sunny days its nice to sit outside with a gentle breeze on my legs and not a care in the world.

My wife is now away for about 3 weeks. Left today so I'm dressed and will be for part of most days (hopefully every day) until she returns Can't really dress outdoors but as it is winter here more time will be spent indoors. One of the things she will ask me when she comes home is how often I dressed.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    So you might be married, maybe with children, and you are most happy alone in a foreign place. To me that just sounds so sad. Yes, I've been there, and it was incredibly sad.

I have my house to my self all the time so I can please myself, my garden is reasonably secure so if I want I can dress and go out into my garden with my coffee and a book to read no problem, and certainly nobody around to nag me about what has to be done!