View Poll Results: Do you ever wish that someone would openly ask you if you crossdress?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would tell the truth.

19 48.72%
  • Yes, but I would deny it.

0 0%
  • Yes, but not sure how I'd answer.

16 41.03%
  • No way, Jose

4 10.26%

Thread: Do you ever wish...?

Do you ever wish...?

Do you ever wish that someone would openly ask you if you crossdress and if so, how would you answer?

xoxo, Lawren
    Last edited by Lawren; 10-11-2004 at 11:50 AM.

I chose the first option, but it kind of depends who was doing the asking and what mood I am in for the day . Some days I have a couldn't care attitude and other days the closet door is securely padlocked

Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Julie
    I voted No.1 as denial would be like closing the closet door again and that can't be. In the right company I might well steer conversation so that the question might just be answered.

Love Julietta (Julie)

Aspiring Member
    This I have already done told otherrs that I am a crossdresser!. I do not know what the big deal is about this still there are far worse stuff in this old world then males dressing in female clothing!. Suzy Ann!.

Maxine
    Yes but my answer would depend on who was asking and for what reason.

Wink

I have to agree with Maxine, it would depend on WHO was asking.......

CindyT
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

I also answered yes, but it would also depend on who asked and why.

yes if it was a girl
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Velvet Crossdresseruperer ~Tammy~'s Avatar
    I know what you mean here:
    Quote Originally Posted by eleventhdr
    This I have already done told otherrs that I am a crossdresser!. I do not know what the big deal is about this still there are far worse stuff in this old world then males dressing in female clothing!. Suzy Ann!.
    But don't forget this is from our point of view. As far as crossdressers goes, at least those who are educated through forums such as these (the rest will learn over time), we know that dressing up is not a crime or disease. But to alot of society it is viewed as something that is wrong and can lead to rejecton and humiliation.

As to Lawren's question:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawren
    Do you ever wish that someone would openly ask you if you crossdress and if so, how would you answer?

xoxo, Lawren
    I would have to agree it depends whose asking, where they are and in what pretext.
    If it was a company meeting? I don't think I'd admit it. (Not totally sure though!)
    If it was my doctor? Yup, straight away.
    My sister? Erm, done that.
    My parents? Tough one, but probably yes as I feel it's about time.

I'd also find it easier to admit it to woman than a guy.

I am getting more to the point that if I am directly asked, I will say yes. If they are being cagey about it, then so will I be
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Sometimes demure.... Anne Charlotte's Avatar

Admitting it......

I'm squarely behind Vicky on this one.......some days don't care who knows (like last nights shopping trip), some days...hands off!!!

I am currently having a dilemma as to whether to tell one of the girls I work with.......but only the one. She is a real friend, but as we only see each other occasionally (we're in different offices), I don't know if it is wise.

I would love to go to a girls night out with them........en femme.....and see how they all take it.
    Live the high life.......wear 5 inch heels !!!

LOL Annie C

Our year end function is Saturday evening and it is supposed to be a black tie affair. I would LOVE to turn up in a black evening gown rather than the tux that I am going to wear

Hmm, wonder how they would react to that!?

Whohoo! Post number 400! Where are the balloons? Hmm? I was hoping that it would be about a topic of depth and insight. Oh well!

Love,
    Vicky

I would love for some people to know. Right now nobody at all knows accept for all the lovely laides on the internet. If my parents asked me directly, I don't know what I would do though. I have a very close relationship with them and would not want to risk it. They are my only family in Florida.
    Charlotte

carolynhcd

God, I wish someone would ask me! I've told a lot of people, including people I work with. I've told my younger sister and all my friends except for two old girlfriends. I am comfortable with crossdressing and wouldn't think of going back in the closet or denying myself.

Quote Originally Posted by babe4life
    Our year end function is Saturday evening and it is supposed to be a black tie affair. I would LOVE to turn up in a black evening gown rather than the tux that I am going to wear

Hmm, wonder how they would react to that!?

Whohoo! Post number 400! Where are the balloons? Hmm? I was hoping that it would be about a topic of depth and insight. Oh well!

Love,
    Vicky
    i brout some balloons see ->
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.