Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Couple of quick quesions if you don't mind

>50. Wife discovered my crossdressing >10 years ago, I had left out an article of women's clothing. It was either: Tell her I was a crossdresser, or let her continue to believe that I was having an affair. In retrospect, I should have gone with the latter. Seems most women will tolerate one episode of infidelity better than the idea that their husband is a sissy. Having no positive outcomes to telling relatives and friends about my crossdressing, I no longer tell anyone. Or ever plan to.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Platinum Member
    Hi Anna Marie, I'm 72.5yrs. old and Married 51.5yrs.
    Mywife has known sense we got married over the years she's been off and on
    with my dressing, Right now it's a DA/DT kind of thing she knows that I dress every night
    but just don't want to see me while I'm dressed, She knows about everything.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

51 and out to my 2nd wife of 13 years for 12 of them - 1st didn't know

Aspiring Member
    60 yrs old and out to my wife of 31 yrs since 2011
    she is somewhere between tolerant and supportive
    i thank God for her everyday

I'm almost 39 and, as stated on here, i came out to my wife about 3 weeks ago.

Over 50, and never married (but came close a couple of times). I have been out to two SOs in the past. One took it fairly well within limits, and the other ... didn't.

- Diane

I'm over 50 and also out to my wife.

Early 40s, out to my wife. She doesn't want to see me dressed, but she has helped by buying some make up and other little bits and pieces.

61 years old and out to everyone. My wife is very supportive!
    Cara

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    53. Out to my wife about 20 years ago (we've been married 32). I am in early stages of transition now, and she plans to stick by my side. I am so, so fortunate.

Over 50, married and in the closet. Wife does not know and neither does anyone else except some SA's might suspect and one SA in a Dress Barn sold a dress to a guy who paid cash.

66 - started about 7 years ago when my wife was away caring for family for some months. Outed to her a few days after she got back. She is accepting but loves the fact that she can now discuss clothes with me and really takes notice of my opinions.

Two decades past that, over 50 mark, I've been out to the wife almost that long.
    She is very supportive, and loves to shop for Tina, I've been dressing around her, for around 40 years, I told her about it five years into the marriage when the urge to dress came back after a long absents, and yes I told her before I started to dress again.
    In fact, she took me out and bought me everything I needed to start the day I told her about my need to dress and how it was effecting me, trying hard not to dress. I'm still in the closet, but it's a very nice closet, with a nice yard, all available to me when ever the mood strikes.
    And what with birthdays, Christmas, anniversary's, and just her love of surprising me with a new article of women's clothing from time to time, has me with a much larger wardrobe that a closet dresser really needs, but the lady knows how to keep me a very happy old lady.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Closing in on 60. Feel and look more like 30-40. Out to the wife who evidently enjoys being old and hating it.
    Staying healthy and having the time of my life.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

38. Out with the SO. Sort of out in general, in the front yard, around town some, but I'm not up for the month of ribbing I'd probably get about it at work (nor from my brother for that matter). They're great people, bro too, would accept it I'm sure, but I have no need to go there right now. SO is generally supportive but not actively interseted. She's gone out with me a couple of times, but it makes her really uncomfortable; she doesn't like to stick out, so I'm impressed she tries...I'm sure a few of my more experimental guy outfits are really not her cup of tea either (of course, she started out a total preppy dresser; one of the few arenas we come at over a divide - Summer does not do lace or frills, no matter her place on the gender spectrum at that moment =)

Common-law wife knows everything . She bounces between DA/DT and buying me clothes at the thrift shops . She's more into it during the winter , when I'm fully shaved.

I've pretty well told all the SO's since High School about my "hobby" . Only ever got outed by one - and she was the little tramp who cheated , ripped me off and is on her 4th husband by 40 years old.

Over fifty and out to my wife.

Over 50, not out to my wife (or anyone else)

Just past 50. Married 29 years this summer. Wife has known all along. Transition in progress, one step at a time.
    The end of fear is the beginning of wisdom -- Bertrand Russell

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Over 50.
    Started very late in life.
    Discussed it with my SO before starting.

72 yrs old

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi AnnaMarie,

I get really uptight with questions relating to or being categorized by my age. Only because it tells the world I'm 55....Damn, given the game away now! Yep, I'm in with the oldies, but I like to think of it as being a more mature member of the population. At least I got here, many don't, so I count my blessings.

Married and out to my wife for the last three years.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

early 30s and out to (and accepted by!) my awesome girlfriend

I'am 50 something.

Over 50, not married. Divorced in 97, ex wife never knew.

She is has passed away now as well.