Thread: Nightgowns at ReHab

Nightgowns at ReHab

I went in for a hip replacement June 1st. The anxiety, fear and nervousness I felt were far worse than the actual event. The pain afterwards was minimal and manageable. The care in the hospital was excellent. After four days. I was moved to a rehab center of my choice to further recuperate. I had visited rehab centers before the operation to see which one I would prefer. At each one I told them I would prefer a private room as I intended to sleep in feminine nightgowns. It didn't seem to be a problem. I felt like I was at a spa with the center that I chose. Single room, nice view, good food, being taken care of by mostly lovely young ladies...what's there not to like? I did change into nightgowns every night and none of the staff had a problem with it (as far as I know). I did have meaningful conversations with several of the staff which made me feel good about my decision. I was there for over two weeks. I also had to give up my evening cocktails for this entire time. I feel so much better that I hope I can keep my it up.
    ShronDenise

Aside from having to have an operation it sounds good, SharonDenise. Wishes of good health!

Hope your recovery is going well

Glad you could make the best of a bad situation, I hope your recovery goes well, you'll have to stay away from heels for a while unfortunately though I'm sure

Sarah x
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Get well soon