Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things that shouldnt be done while crossdressed....and why....

Things that shouldnt be done while crossdressed....and why....

this thought came to me while driving down the road the other day....nice day not too humid like it gets summers in jersey....couple winding down the road in a convertible, women had a scarf tied around her hair....thats nuts...that would not work for me even if it was fun....no way im combing it out afterwards , would have to pick up a new one....thought about it some more later and some folks paddleboarded past me, standing on a long tippy board with wig and makeup, nope not for this one....falling into the water would not be a good mix....soo anyone else have a thought to add....
    Last edited by mykell; 06-24-2015 at 09:42 PM.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Hell-o Mikell,
    I was out weed whacking for about 4 hours last weekend,
    sweat was dripping from every pore on my body!
    I would say anything that might create a sweaty situation
    would be off my to do list.
    It just wouldn't be pretty at all !
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Surfing , a girlfriend said she would surf with me , not going to work with a wig and makeup. She only knows me as jean.

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    Going to the mens restroom in a biker bar or truck stop. I'm guessing..... I'll never find out.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    Uhm ... how do I put this without violating forum rules?? ...

Here it goes: say you are in a place where certain things are perfectly legal (like Colorado for instance), and let's further speculate that in this perfectly legal situation someone hands you a perfectly legal, yet short pipe.

Let's just skip to the important part: you're about to melt the bangs off your wig

... not that I necessarily know from personal experience or anything. But that is pretty much a thing that's gonna happen.
    Last edited by Amy Fakley; 06-24-2015 at 04:58 PM.
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

I think bungee jumping should be on the NO list... just, no in any mode...

Joining the Hajj (pilgrimage) to Mecca would be a bad idea...

Appearing at an initial divorce proceeding as your first public outing when everyone including your own lawyer doesn't know... ("She's just jealous...!")

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Blacksmithing

Banned Read only
    Mikell,
    The one that comes to mind was helping was helping my son break out some old foundations when stuck knee deep in water in a trench using a full size breaker ! It wasn't a pretty sight in drab ! Just as bad was finding the mix too wet when laying new foundations and ending up thigh deep in wet concrete !
    Jobs on cars have their moments, a stubborn rusty exhaust system is not the time to think about well applied makeup and beautiful nails !

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    I have threatened one of the girls at work I'll show up at her wedding in a wedding dress.... Guess that has to be a big no no...

Riding a motorbike can be difficult... Makeup smudges badly in a helmet and wigs tend to come off with the helmet, but leathers can hide all sorts of fancy clothing underneath.

But as a definite no... Nothing!!! Every problem can be overcome, just think laterally.

And bungee jumping is great fun Katey....
    Last edited by Donnagirl; 06-24-2015 at 06:37 PM.
    Call me Donna, please

Doing one task today that immediately told me "no way you're going to get girly and then do that!". I'm clearing out my attic and packing to move. Hot, sweaty work in cramped spaces, hustling heavy boxes around and down a ladder. No way I'm doing that with my breast forms and a wig on, regardless of what else I was wearing.

Silver Member
    Oh you silly trannies! That's not a girl mode issue. That's a debutant issue! Real girls can do all those things, including the men's bathroom in a biker bar (well that's a completely different problem). Girls can get down and dirty as much as any guy.

Now if you could help me replace this toilet, I don't want to break a nail. Eewww that gross!.

Did I mention that I'm in guy mode right now

No no really stop looking over to the left. Just put you hand over that photo. Hey stop that! Your touching my boob! Fresh!

Who says surrealism is dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    I think bungee jumping should be on the NO list... just, no in any mode...

Joining the Hajj (pilgrimage) to Mecca would be a bad idea...

Appearing at an initial divorce proceeding as your first public outing when everyone including your own lawyer doesn't know... ("She's just jealous...!")

Katey x
    This made me laugh

Girls ~can~ do all those things! That's the beauty of it; I've been doing a fair bit of fixing dressed lately. Of course, it is like 95 in the garage, so it's fortunate I can still feel fem w/o wig + forms...plus I like my girl clothes on the utilitarian side most of the time...

Wig,forms and makeup at a nude beach would't probably work to well.

In my case go to work!

Quote Originally Posted by desertrider View Post
    Girls ~can~ do all those things!
    Of course they can. The point is that they're too smart to.

Going on to a construction site fully dressed, dont pass, would never pass and losing the authority with the men?

Julie

Donnagirl, I think my gf is secretly worried I will show up to OUR wedding in a wedding dress. Of course I wouldn't do that, since it would spoil the day she's dreamed about since she was a little girl.

I've ridden my superbike in full makeup and underdressed. Indeed, the leathers cover everything, and there was no smudging makeup. Of course, I don't need to wear a wig. Only real concern there is, what if I have an accident, get to the ER, they cut off my leathers to find stockings, garter belt, bra...

Stand in front of my wife. Nuff said there.

Go to the police ball? Go to Commander's Call in drag? The next Brownies meeting? Cub Scouts? My next union meeting? I could work on my car dressed, the yard,etc. But those things I listed would be a little tougher.

Aspiring Member
    Sweat, get wet, perspire, repeat. No way am I going out in our 104 degree heat fully dressed (wig, forms, bra, etc.) - although I might consider it when my natural hair grows out enough to be active and still be able to look at least a little bit feminine.

The other is to accidentally splash on a mans cologne right before going out.

Gone to live my life
    In actuality anything can be done dressed "en femme" including my always fun filled brush clearing with chain saw for five hours. However the key word is dressed and having your own natural hair would be best . . . no make-up That way you don't have to worry about smudging make-up. Besides who is going to see you in the woods besides a few squirrels and the odd bear . . . a pink safety helmet and gloves might be a nice touch.

Hugs

Isha

Ummmm... shower in the girls' locker room? We've had several posts about sweating. Sweaty bras are sorta sexy, but the other day I was out and about in the Florida heat with a too loose bra and my sweaty boobs kept slipping down ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Reality Check
    Real women can do any of the things mentioned. Not all know how to but that's upbringing, not the fact that they have breasts and don't have penises. As crossdressers though, we have a problem with some of these activities because we're usually wearing wigs and breast forms and we have trouble hiding our penises and the fact that our bodies are generally shaped differently than women's bodies.

I don't do dirty or sweaty things dressed because I don't want to get my nice clothes dirty and if I sweat, my boobs come loose from my chest. I don't do outdoor things dressed because I don't want my neighbors to know I'm a crossdresser.

And of course, I don't stand up to do #1 because it's not ladylike.

Working in a small compartment on a boat, accessible through a smallish floor hatch, with large, firmly attached boobs on. Every time in or out I had to work myself through the hatch one boob at a time. By the end of that sweaty, dirty endeavor, I came to the realization that there were three boobs aboard, not just two.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Reality Check
    Here's one.