Thread: Hiding everything.

Hiding everything.

My cousin is coming over for the weekend, which means I'm spending my evening hiding everything in the back of my closet. All of my pretty, soft and lacy things moved from their spot in the compartment under my couch to the back of the closet. I didn't realize I had so many things.. Then I had to pick which of my jeans are actually female or which are male ones I purchased because they seemed similar (spandex, softer, tighter, etc..) then I had to hide panties in a different spot because maybe I'll want to wear some tomorrow and Sunday.. Ugh. I really don't know what I'm doing.

My best friend spent the night a couple times over the last few weeks (she was drunk and I didn't feel safe with her driving so I picked her up and let her stay at my house) and I didn't do any kind of moving or hiding of stuff (kinda) and I was a little nervous she'd discover me and terrified she'd think it was weird we had similar taste in clothes (she's my role model) or be creeped out that we have similar panties (seriously we went to VS and she bought a couple pairs that I already had, "are these cute? Why am I asking you, you're bored.." Me (thinking): "they're really soft, actually")

But at the same time, I kind of want her to know, because no one else would understand, and maybe that's why I didn't hide it.. Although.. She opened my car glove compartment, in which I had a VS order receipt.. And didn't say anything.

I tried to tell her. I told her that I bought girl Frozen socks at hot topic (they have glitter) and she said "that's cute" but I was scared to tell more. One day.

Wow, I'm all over the place here.

Sigh.

Hi Kitty,

While its not easy to tell others about your cross dressing, you should consider opening up to your friend. My experience and that of others here is that female friends who are not SOs are often very accepting. This advice comes with the caveat that once you tell someone the odds of others finding out does increase, but I think you'll find that life is better when you don't hide who you are from others. Good luck getting your things organized for your cousin's visit. At least its only for a couple of days.

Bridget
    Your friendly, neighborhood cyber CD.

I have a similar situation to face over the next few weeks. My in laws arrive next week for their annual 2 week stay. Means all my clothes, lingerie and make up need to be put awAy in the attic for the duration of their stay.

I can not imagine sharing such thing of my crossdressing, just out of question.

Hiding everything is a pain I know how you feel, maybe it's time to tell somebody, only you can judge how they might take it. The world is a crazy place when we have to hide our clothes that we love to wear because society thinks it's wrong

Gone to live my life
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyPryde View Post
    . . . we have similar panties (seriously we went to VS and she bought a couple pairs that I already had, "are these cute? Why am I asking you, you're bored.." Me (thinking): "they're really soft, actually").
    Hi Kitty,

Love this comment . . . it gave me a chuckle. Hiding can be a pain for sure. Perhaps you can apply some preplanning should the need arise for quick hiding such as plastic bins prepositioned in your closet for a quick stash. Plastic zip lock bags pre-positioned in your undies drawers (insert undies, zip and off to the bins).

Hugs

Isha