Recently, my dressing has taken a huge step forward, which I am excited to share with you all.

For many years, I have been in a DADT situation with my spouse. I would get dressed and venture out occationally on Sundays or when she is not home. She knows about it (I told her about where I go), but that is usually what she wants know. Most of the time I just go cloth shopping at a few stores, and maybe have a quick meal some where. That's all I could do in the limited time of few hours.

And things are getting really boring (and a little sad). After the initial rush got worn off (happened long ago), I felt like that Leslie (when I am dressed) is just another ghost floating through the city. There is no interaction with anyone, and there is no purpose. It is just another (bigger) closet, which I occationally venture into, and see many shadows floating around. Though I still enjoy doing it, Leslie longs to be a real person. But this is no life.

So I have decided that I must get Leslie some friends. And I finally did it! I came out to a good friend couple of mine.

This is a friend couple I have known for years. They are an older couple, who always give me good advices, and are usually straight to the points. It was hard for me to summon enough courage to tell the story. To my huge relief, they not only listened to me carefully, and they said they can totally feel for me. They told me that even it is a bit surprise to take, but they felt happy the I told them that. They understood that dressing is what I desired from deeply within, and they would be happy to see me dressed so I can be happy. They invited me to come dressed next time so they can meet Leslie.

I almost wanted to cry there. Leslie is starting to emerge as a person who is real alive.