Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you do it?

Banned Read only
    Not a chance. I'm strictly a part timer.

While crossdressing is a part of me it is not something I want to do 100% of the time. I think it would become less special to me if I was doing it full time. That being said, my wife is going away for along weekend and I am looking forward to spending the better part of that time dressed.

For me going full time would not really be an issue. I am wearing women's clothes every day while not really presenting female I feel myself female. I want to present more female and it's a plan as I work thru my family and work issues. I want more Erika time with friends and family it's a slow process. I want more but it's a slow and steady pace.

Erika

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    dressing 24 hours a day 7 days a week sounds awesome, however for me reality kicks in..and I realize that it is also alot of work, between getting ready,makeup,shaving etc....ive had long stretches of time where I dressed fully, however once in a while my body needs a break, and I get lazy and will take a day off...it's alot of work.....if lazer was an option it might make it easier, but I dont see that happening soon .

Ah good question Leslie. I would not do it because I have so many things male that I do. It would be a very hard change.
    Part Time Girl

Aspiring Member
    I might fantasize about doing that, but then reality sets in. Unless I had thousands of dollars to undergo laser and/or electrolysis on my entire body (I get lazy quite often and go without shaving for days at a time), I couldn't go out on my more hairy days. Then there is the issue of wearing a wig at all times, makeup (which I would desperately need not to look like a boy), expanding my wardrobe dramatically, etc. - and considering that I would never transition - then to go full time would be tough.

Oh, and with it taking me several hours each time to get into "girl mode," I think the task of going full time would be overwhelming.

But don't get me wrong... I do fantasize about such a possibility - especially about having a boob job (forms are such a pain).

I would not do it because it is also a special time for my spouse and myself it would loose that magical time we have.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Definitely not. Enjoy being a man who dallies occasionally in a dress and makeup...

Careful I bite <3
    I like my male mode too.

What I would love more than dressing 100% of the time is the freedom to dress as I please 100% of the time, which doesn't happen. That definitely means that I nurture my female side much more, and I feel anxiety because when I want to dress I can't. Sometimes it would feel EASIER to come out at this stage and transition 100% of the time, and I envy that freedom to be themselves, but I really do believe I'd regret giving up my male side as much as I regret having to hide my female side.

I've gone for long stretches dressed en femme, and I've enjoyed them.

I definitely would, but I would have to go about and get everything done and become 100% female first. I hope I can do that some day, but right now, I will just stick to wearing my clothes at home. I do wear my "Mackenzie" clothes underneath my work clothes. Nobody has noticed, and if they do ask, I will just tell them that I don't want to discuss it, and they can't hound me about it

i would love to dress 24/7 as a woman, but lot of limitations.
    Grown up children.
    Male personality known to others.
    Orthodox typical indian family
    So, in brief, I have to maintain my male character in Public at any given time.
    No regrets.

In a word, yes.

In another word, no.

I've spent 4-5 days fully enfemme and it's hard work. As others have said, shaving, makeup and even though I can go into femme mode fairly naturally, maintaining the pose requires concentration. In a little while I'm off for a few beers with the boys and being in femme mode, well it wouldn't be the same dynamic.

In truth, I'd like more time to dress but being part time gives the best of both worlds.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    No. But I know I'm a CD and not a TS.
    Ditto for me - there are plenty of times I enjoy and feel most comfortable in boy mode.

a big yes ... except, for rugged manual labour men's clothing is more suitable, then its "under dress to the max"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

I'm also a no. The desire to dress even when I'm home alone with no barriers tends to ebb and flow.

I certainly fantasized about it, then reality sets in: I am not a "shape shifter" nor young enough to pull that off without leaving my entire life and the people I love behind.
    But I would just love to live enfemme for a few days (or even one), maybe one day I will have the courage to try
    - Claire

You know, today I walked past a mirrored window in a large downtown area, and stopped to look at myself. And even though I looked really good as a middle age guy, standing there in a light grey summer weight suit, with a Brooks Brothers oxford cloth shirt, a Versace necktie, and a Bailey fedora perched on my head, I still wished I was female, and in full female office dress. Now as I write this, I sit at the computer in Aeropostale midi length shorts and a VS camisole bra top, far more comfortable, even though my legs need a shave.

So, yes I would present female full time if I could. But work presents some roadblocks -- like the amount of prep time in the morning, and the kind of people my job sometimes forces me to deal with.

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    No. Samantha is a weekend kind of gal only. That being said I've had painted toenails for 3+ weeks now. Nobody has seen them but me and some folks on this forum.
    Hope it's not the dreaded PINK FOG creeping in from my toes upward........
    Hugs
    Samantha

I am "full-time" many days. On those days when I am not, it is because I have chosen not to be "out" to friends and family (a few family members do know) as many would be uncomfortable. Even though some effort is required to present a womanly image all of the time, the results are worth it to me.
    Hugs, Carole

Yes. I have been pushing hard to answer this question. If it wasn’t work I would be 24/7. The longest I’ve gone is 8 days and I didn’t want to stop. I go out one or two nights a week and most weekends. I have a number of friends that know me as only as Jean. Dressing and going out is one thing, but making friends, this changes everything. I love my girl (GG) friends and the guys too. Girls you can share things with, guys are, you know different. For me it’s not about fooling anybody it’s about being accepted. I hope this helps.
    Love Jean

It is wayyyyyyyy to much work doing this! I spend 10 minutes getting out the door as a guy and at least an hour as a girl. The shaving, the exercising (which I would do anyway) to stay slim, the makeup, all that goes into an outfit and looking as good as I can. Do I enjoy this? You bet! But that's the thing, I look forward to it, it's fun, a release, an event. If I did it 24/7 (which would then mean the potential loss of my wife, children, family, friends, job, etc.), the fun would be gone. I have tried to be open minded about this and who I am and I am more and more coming to the realization, I like who I am (male) and I've never felt "wrong" as a man. I just had the other side of me so I do enjoy being a woman once in a while. It creates this blend of a person I have grown to like very much, a much happier, outgoing and loving version of me!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Aspiring Member
    I would like to add an addendum to my original comment. If I could solve all the headaches and problems of dressing (hot wigs, forms, beard, etc.), then on second thought I would go full on 24 hours a day, all week, month and year.

And why the change of heart?

One thing... vanity.

As much as a pain in the rear it would be to dress every day, I have to admit I make a much better looking woman than a man. Complain as I might about makeup, I can take years off my face. And there are so many beautiful clothes for women that help you hide those bulges. And frankly, sometimes being drab is just plain boring.

So yes, I would dress full time if I could snap my fingers and get into girl mode fast and easy.

However...

Banned Read only
    As a man who enjoys wearing female attire on occasion, and, male attire most of the time, it's a big "no." That's even assuming I would be 100% passable. I have ample time to wear women's clothing on a daily basis (except for summer), and, I don't even do that every day. I rather enjoy the unshaven disheveled look.

Not all the time, no.