Thread: How Male are you?

How Male are you?

Hi,

genevieve got me thinking. Most of us return to being our male selves after dressing. But how macho are you as a man on a scale of 1-10. I find myself really enjoying being male some days. I look after myself at a gym as a man, but then when I come to dress I regret having biceps! I play macho sport once a week. Do you have really male hobbies - or is dressing your main escape?

i am really interested because I can go through a really male phase but then I just have to slip back into being Sarah and the feeling may just come from seeing some sexy clothes on a woman. Am I compensating for my feminine side by overdoing the macho bit? It does seem as though there is not much in between for me.

Well girls - how macho are you - or am I a girly freak?
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

How male?

Cool question.

Mostly I'm in male form. I would love to be able to take a week and just be my femme self but life doesn't allow that. Lets see: Work on cars, Constant home improvements, Amateur Radio, Gardening are the main other past times. On a scale of 1 (male wimpy) to 10 (Heavy weight lifting champ) I would say about a 7. If I would work out toward the 10 goal I coulc almost achieve 10 in 6 month.

Funny thing though. As I've been working on growing my own breast so I don't have to stuff when engaged in the fun stuff. I've been compliment on my working out.

Sorry I'm off subject. Love the man part but really LOVE dressing when I can.
    Danielle

I'm not macho at all.

Lost in Calgary ToxicDisneyGoddess's Avatar

hm

Ether am i suriously i dont do the male thing well

b
    ToxicDisneyGoddess@yahoo.com
    [SIZE="2"]Have you found the goddess in you?![/SIZE]
    "Everything we experience makes us realize how beautiful life really is" Britney Spears

hmm, I think I hang around a 3 to 5 just about all the time. The closest thing that I do that is macho is enjoying technology and computer games.

Grace

64 and still pretty Steffie-Lee's Avatar

Unhappy I Used to be 80% Girly Girl

But today its only 10% There once was a time quite a few years back when I almost went TS/TG 24/7. Why did I change my mind,you might ask ? Can't answer that, but now that I am older ( at 63) I guess I am starting to outgrow the Steffie part of me. Maybe if I could meet someone with the same feelings, local so that we could dress up together, go out or not and/or just talk... My last date out fully dressed, as a woman, with a guy, was only 8 months ago. I've had other inquirys but no meetings, and nothing I could call a date. I've gotten back into the guy things, hunting, fishing, and camping, even joined a men's hunting club. If Steffie were to walk into the club house some night, among a bunch of men, who were shooting pool & drinking beer, what would happen? Would any one care? ?? I'm not about to find out so I guess Steffie will go back into the closet, untill I get it all sorted out. I will keep you posted.
    Most people see what is and ask "WHY?".....
    I see what never was and ask "WHY NOT?"...........

Macho / Machismo - A strong, sometimes exaggerated sense of masculinity stressing attributes such as physical courage, virility, domination of women, and aggressiveness.

This doesn't sound like me at all ! ! ! However, I think the question is, Where am I on the masculinity scale... as an outward appearance and adhering to the "Rules of Manliness". 1=effeminate, girly-man (thank you Arnold) 10=Macho (see above)

Well... I never did do the Macho thing, rejected all organized sports (Hippie rebel) I did play tennis and passed the Lifeguard Training sessions... now I just walk and hike a lot, I relate to women as equals and I'm not really overly aggressive... unless you piss me off. (Double Leo... remember). I'm physically strong because of my work. I have a 33 inch waist and a 40 inch chest. I prefer to lead, not follow (Leo again). Love being outdoors but leave the wild life in tact! I'll fight against injustice... but prefer Global Harmony. And, I live as any other man... but I have a wardrobe full of dresses. I'm kind, considerate and intelligent but I'll put my Tony Lama boot up your ass if I see you abusing another person or animal. I have always loved the softer, finer fabrics but nothing compares to my well worn jeans. I looked more like a man when I had a mustache, sideburns and one, long eyebrow. Now, I'm clean shaven, have two slightly shaped eyebrows and a lot less body hair. I have a clean look even though I'm usually covered in sawdust (at work) and tend towards the frilly, glamorous, tailored look as a female.

I'm a jumble of opposites, so, I guess I'm around "five" on an average.

To answer another part of your question... I usually don't feel overly "male" anymore and neither do I feel like I'm becoming a woman. I never think about it that much... I just am! Well... I do think about what outfit I'm going to wear when I get home or how to improve my deportment or what's on sale this week... a lot!!!
    [size=3]---Jen--------- [/size][size=1]*[/size]

Girls have more fun!!

Macho, macho man!! Reminds me of a song...hmmmmmm!

I occasionally lapse and forget who I really am. My lapses are occurring less frequently.
    I have felt female since I was 5. Since I really didn't understand, I joined the Marines.
    I thought that the slogans [A Few Good Men, The Marines will make a Man out of you!]
    might help with what obviously had to be something cureable.

I used to act more macho when with the guys for drinks but, now, I am more inclined to engage in female conversations, listen more, offer helpful advice [I hope], etc.

The only time macho comes to visit is when my son goes into the "who has the strongest hand shake" contest. Don't think I will avoid this one.

Hugs.....
    Rachel Elizabeth

Atta Girl Rachel! Show him who wears the skirt in the family

Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Maxine
    I'm about a 9 on the macho scale.
    I lose a point because I do have have an emotional side - Tears can form for something sad.
    Other than that I'm 185cm - 94kg - tattoos - and I'm a miner but for that one emotional part I would be totaly macho - except of course when I'm all dressed up then I'm connected with my fem side and there is no macho.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_TGCD
    Macho / Machismo - A strong, sometimes exaggerated sense of masculinity stressing attributes such as physical courage, virility, domination of women, and aggressiveness.
    Except for the domination of women part, these attributes are not confined to men. Read the story of Queen Boadicea at http://members.tripod.com/~ancient_history/boad.html . Mel Gibson is making a movie about her rebellion that should be out in 2006.

Among the ancient Celts, the women were known to be as warlike and fierce as the men.
    "The Romans most disliked the terrifying war spirit of the Celts, especially the fact that women fought alongside the men, indistinguished in honor and strength. The Roman Diodorus Siculus wrote of Celtic women, saying, "Among the Gauls the women are nearly as tall as the men, whom they rival in courage." The historian Plutarch stated this while describing a battle in 102 B.C. between Romans and Celts: "the fight had been no less fierce with the women than with the men themselves... the women charged with swords and axes and fell upon their opponents uttering a hideous outcry.""

Deborah

im not really sure cause at times i act like a guy but then again i would do somthing really girlly. for instance i was walking with my gg and she told me that i was trutting my stuff. i was walking like a chick a didn't even relise it.
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Definitely NOT male. Sad thing is, I tend to look OK in my male disguise. Nuts. Wish I looked a lot less male ... . I can't think of a time when I last acted male. I don't even quaff beer! I sip wine

Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/