Thread: Weird Question?

Weird Question?

Ok, so the past few days, when i'm out and about as a male (I don't go out as Mackenzie just yet). I try to pick out transgender women. I have noticed a few and they were gorgeous. Now, i'm not sure if they have had the surgery or not, but they do have breasts. Now, knowing they are technically still male, does that make me gay? I have no desire to be with a male. I love women, but there are some gorgeous transgender women out there, and on here too

I identify as hetero, but find myself attracted to trans women, too. I'm over trying to put a label on it. Not sure I agree with everything on her site, but Renee Reyes offers some interesting perspectives: http://www.reneereyes.com/Meeting%20...men/index.html.

In her categorization, I'd be an emerging t-girl:http://www.reneereyes.com/Meeting%20...ire/index.html
    Last edited by Tristessa; 06-27-2015 at 08:44 PM.

I'm the same way Mackenzie. There are some really gorgeous Girls out there. Look at it this way, nothing wrong with window shopping, or is there
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Thanks Tristessa! I bookmarked it for late night reading when I don't have eyes wondering all over my computer screen. And by eyes, I mean my 12 year old step son (he doesn't know anything).

Vallerie, i agree there are. . And there are tons on here too. Now, everytime i see a T-girl, i often ask myself "I wonder if she has had the full transition surgery to remove the male parts? I do want a female. If the time come where I can have my surgery to go to full female, then I want to be with a female. I will be a lesbian.

How does liking the look of a female make some one gay?
    If you are male and wanted to bed another male, well I get that.
    I think if a relationship happens, both will want to make each other happy, why worry about a label?
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Wow, the TG women must grow on trees in Arkansas because I can count on one hand the number of times I've happened upon a random TG woman in the wild. Maybe I'm just not that perceptive, perhaps I'm not looking.

And just for the record, you really have no way of knowing the species of trans you encountered and it is none of your business whether surgical procedure(s) were involved or not with respect to these chance encounters. Furthermore, many would be offended by you saying they are "technically male".
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Aspiring Member
    There is a wonderful movie called "Boy meets girl" starring Michelle Hendley, a transsexual actress. In the movie, the theme of what type of physical relationship defines how you are labeled... gay, lesbian, trans, bi, etc., is explored. Without giving away too much, let it be said that when love or attraction rears its head, labels mean little. This is a film I highly recommend to anyone with gender questions. The film is funny, poignant, sad, loving, happy, and altogether quite wonderful.

Now, since I'm bi, I never really worried about what it meant if I was a CD attracted to another CD or transsexual or while in drab doing the same. I like to start off with determining whether that other person is someone I like... then I let the gender stuff just fall where it may. It's amazing how little that means if you really care for someone.

So when a person looks like a woman, identifies as a woman and may even be legally a woman, she can be 'technically male' (whatever that means) because of what may or may not be in her pants? Your gender doesn't start or end with your genitalia and your sexuality sure as hell doesn't either.

I would not worry about being attracted to a TG. If a person looks attractive (and it doesn't have to be in a sexual sense) so be it. Admire how they look, be they GG, TS or CD, and perhaps put their clothing / fashion sense to use. I'm sure that I have seen TG women in public, but I just accept them for the gender in which they are presenting without judgement. Just as I would like others to accpet me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Gone to live my life
    Hi Mackenzie,

The key concept to remember her is your gender identity and sexual orientation are two different beasts. If you identify as heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual, you gender identity will not change that. If you like women and decide some day to present as a woman, part-time, full-time or whatever . . . you will still like women. The question you have keep in mind is if the TG person is presenting as a woman irrespective of how she views herself, you are attracted to the woman you see. If you were attracted to men, then seeing a woman (trans or GG) would not stimulate you but a really good looking guy would. So no, it does not make you gay IMHO

Hugs

Isha

I am either naive like Sara Jessica or is it that as a crossdresser we envision what we would like to look like? A crossdresser can make themself look any way they want, within reason. So if a natural GG is drop dead gorgeous in the way we prefer, (different for everyone), she must be trans? Is it possible you are simply seeing georgious GG women? They do exist and are marvellous.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If you find a CD attractive it doesn't mean you are gay.
    If you are a man that likes women sexually you are heterosexual.
    Your sexual preference has nothing to do with you CDing or anyone else CDing.

I do have breasts but remains hidden behind male dress.
    Night time when I wear bra, I can easily pull it together to look like full size breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Married CD View Post
    I am either naive like Sara Jessica...
    I don't think it has anything to do with being naive. Of the millions of people who inhabit the greater Los Angeles area (or any other metropolitan area), how may trans do you really think are out & about? Now take that number and consider the happenstance it takes to actually cross pathways with such individuals. Then look at whether those people you might encounter are even perceived as trans.

Whatever numbers you come up with, dial them downwards the more rural you get.

Odds seem pretty long to me, whether one is looking or not. Fact of the matter is that we are simply not as common in the wild as a lot of people here would like to believe.

Unless you live in Arkansas, of course. Who knew?
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Careful I bite <3
    It sounds like you identify somewhat as a woman. So instead of wondering if you are gay for liking a man, you have some gay tendencies just for liking women, as a woman. The scales are long and intersect in unclear ways between Gender, Identity, and Sexuality.

I look at women cd or not and look and sometimes admire what there out fits are like
    was married for many years to a fantastic woman and obviously covered up my gay tendencies and desires
    Now I just sleep with men and absolutely love it

Reality Check
    I'm with Sara, I can count on one hand the number of transsexual women I have seen in person in my lifetime. And I wouldn't have to use all my fingers, just a couple.

Does admiring transsexual women make you gay? I wouldn't say just admiring them makes you gay, but having sex with them if they still have male genitals might. Fantasizing about being with them and doing things with their genitals might. It depends on who you ask and you've already received several other opinions. Also, does it matter what others think?

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    Wow, the TG women must grow on trees in Arkansas because I can count on one hand the number of times I've happened upon a random TG woman in the wild.
    The ones who have started testosterone blockers young, you won't be able to 'happen upon'. You won't even know they are there.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

What does it matter if someone is gay? You like who you like and there's nothing you can do about it, just embrace it.

Me personally, I don't find men attractive. I am however attracted to women, transsexuals and convincing crossdressers. A lot of TS & CD people have very feminine bodies and look great in female clothing. I definitely wouldn't turn down a transgender girl for a date / relationship because of what physically they used to be or what they may have in their pants. They are women. Some of them just have a little extra to give

You shouldn't worry about what sexuality preference you are. Just be yourself and enjoy yourself. You only have one life and it's too short to not be yourself.

Reality Check
    Apparently it matters to MackenzieNicole or she wouldn't have asked.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by MackenzieNicole View Post
    Now, knowing they are technically still male, does that make me gay? I have no desire to be with a male. I love women, but there are some gorgeous transgender women out there, and on here too
    If these women are in fact transgender, chances are they have not had GRS as yet (maybe a few have). That means they still have a penis. Are you having sex with these women you see? Probably not. In order to be gay you actually need to be having and enjoying sex.

It is kind of like wanting to be a brain surgeon and actually being a brain surgeon.

Interesting thread this one and really interesting question, although it's somewhat messing with my head. I'm not gay and could never see myself fancying a man, but, a trans woman, if pretty enough, male parts or not, then I possibly could. Strange!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMarie View Post
    Interesting thread this one and really interesting question, although it's somewhat messing with my head. I'm not gay and could never see myself fancying a man, but, a trans woman, if pretty enough, male parts or not, then I possibly could. Strange!
    100% agree with that. I could definitely go with a trans woman. But men do absolutely nothing for me.