Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wife borrowed my dress

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Last week my wife and I were getting ready to go to eastern Washington for the weekend; which we knew that it was going to be hot. She asked my if I had any sun dresses, as she said it would be cooler than shorts and a top. I had a couple that I bought in Florida when we were there a few months ago. So she took them with us and wore them while we were gone. It is a good feeling when you are there and someone compliments her on how cute her dress is.
    Dana Ryan

what a wonderful wife! I would be so glad for that kind of compliments!

My wife just gave me a really nice INC top that she did not wear. I did not think it would fit since she is 5ft 2 and i'm 5ft6-7. It was a bit snug but fit and looks awesome.