Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you were a girl.......

Girly all the way. If possible, my feet would never come closer to the ground than the height of my 5" heels, and I'd have my nail technician on call 24/7 to fix the smallest chip in my polish.

- Diane

I'd be feminine most of the time.

I would be fairly feminine, but not afraid to get a little dirty.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Carla,

I don't think it would change much for me as I would have made the same life choices including joining the military as I wanted to ever since I was a child. I would dress according the social situation but would probably still spend most of my time in comfortable clothes (jeans and tops), I wouldn't have to worry about slathering on a ton of make-up and could just get up, wash, fix hair and go (what a blessing that would be). I would still be independent as I am now, would still like my active life (hiking, running, skydiving, boxing, etc.). I supposed if I married (man or woman) we would still share the chores (inside and outside) so I don't think I would consider myself more feminine I would just be genetically female vice genetically male.

Hugs

Isha

I just finished replacing 92' of fence in the back yard. It was dirty and hot work. I absolutely hate doing things like that. However, I do like outdoor things like boating, fishing, hiking, gardening, etc. So if I could be a girl full time, I would always look and be as feminine as the situation would allow.

Jeri

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Carla, isn't that a bit like asking, "If u were a duck, what color would u be?"

Maybe u mean what kind of female would we imagine we,d be?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If only you could see me sarahcsc's Avatar
    Most likely quiet and demure.

As a boy however, I was rambunctious! lol
    "The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me" - Ayn Rand

No brainer for me------A GIRLY GIRL!!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I would be ULTRA-feminine 90% of the time, but I would not be afraid to break a nail.

It's hard to know. Most likely the first few years I'd spend indulging mostly in female specific behaviors, but it's possible that eventually I might get the urge to go back to boy stuff like riding a motorcycle, sports cars, flying, etc.. I base it on the knowledge that the things that I now enjoy when I get to do girl things would probably become routine and even feel like I'm doing chores. I don't think a lot of women really enjoy washing and setting their hair, doing make up, shaving their legs, carefully cleaning their piercings and earrings/studs, cleaning their bracelets, or painting their nails. Then add in how many times I've heard women complain about their bra being uncomfortable as well. Women really seem to feel their life is a whole lot harder than a man's life, because like so many other things the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. I don't think it's harder, but I can see how it would appear more time consuming. Laundry is another thing, as a guy almost everything goes in one load except my white and light colored shirts. Girls have to separate delicates, lingerie, hand wash stockings, etc., and wind up hanging their stockings, bras and other stuff up to dry all over the house.

I'd be an 'average' girl. Sometimes enjoy getting really dressed up fancy, but also wearing casual stuff too. The one difference from how some of my girlfriends over the years behaved; as a guy I know how good a woman can look in clothes that show off her figure. I wouldn't be wearing for lack of a better word, 'loose' clothing. To me, a woman who is fit and takes care of herself is a thing of great beauty, and that's what I'd work my butt off to be.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    I'd be one of those cutoff & tshirt girls when workin outside, then clean up real nice to go out ala bright colored dress, makeup, and press on nails ( I can't seem to avoid breaking real ones ).
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Platinum Member
    I would be me, not over the top in any respect. I would do what needs to be done, without really thinking about whether it was a gender associated task.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Mmmmm... Interesting question. I can't imagine that I would have played any rugby! However, I suspect that I would have still been rather geeky in my interests. So perhaps I would have been a girly girl with occasional tomboy moments.

I'd try to make Taylor Swift look butch. There wouldn't be enough lace in the world to contain me.

Aspiring Member
    Both. That's what's up with the whole freedom of being female. You have the freedom to express both sides of the coin with minimal fallout. Our neighbors have two teen girls and they are both athletes. You see them around the neighborhood playing lacrosse, volleyball all sweaty.
    And then you'll go to party at their house and the girls will show up in heels, makeup. And you just go to yourself wow it must be nice.
    Last edited by bimini1; 06-30-2015 at 06:40 PM.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I'd be a girly girl.
    Dana Ryan

I would be a super feminine girl and probably very submissive
    Can only wish and dream

If I was A girl:
    Well I would love to think That I would be wearing dresses and heels all the time and be a real girly girl, but I do have to take clues from my sister and think about my own inner soul.
    Like my sister I probably wear dress in my youth,well er um ya I did try hers on a couple of times. Like her thought and at my age now I probably would be wearing more jeans then dresses.
    How ever I do believe that I am dual souled so if I was a girl I would be more then likely trying to explain to my husband right now that I wanted to dress like a guy and hang out in a sports bar.....
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

You mean I'm not a girl ;-). Of course super feminine.

I would be girly and elegant. Lots of skirts and heels because that would work with the job I do now. I would not mow grass or clean a car, but I'm not doing those things in my male form either.

Kara Zor-El
    I lean towards girly-girlm dresses, skirts, heels, etc. Sometime...just to be honest..I would not mind being wonder woman!!

I would be a little of both .There are times i have to do the get dirty stuff and times where it is all girl time
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Id like to be a girly girl also I just love beng feminine .

Both, feminine sexy and dirty. Gojng out and being feminine, sexy, provacative at times. But usually more on the comfy side but working dirty and somewhat sexy. With some flirtation thrown in for good measure.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    I would be feminine for the most part. But if I had to I guess I could get some grease under my nails!