Thread: Womenhood initiation today

I've made it and love it Jennifer-GWN's Avatar

Womenhood initiation today

Thought you might all have a bit of a chuckle on this one... I had a bit of a right of passage moment today.

I've relocated to my dads house for the summer... Never gave it a thought when entering the bathroom but with a bit of a splash... I landed in the toilet... Dang never thought I should check for the seat first.

Ok... I've made it I've had my initiation. It won't happen again.

Cheers... Jennifer
    I am who I am... I'm happy...I mean truly to the bone happy...and at peace with myself for the first time ever. I'm confident and content as the woman I am.

LOL ...bet you won't do that again!!! Always check, 'specially living with your dad for the summer. Something tells me he ain't one to put the seat down when he is done?!?!?

Hope your are all settled in.

Ciao for now....

Erin
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

Silver Member
    oh there will be plenty more initiations!

Banned Read only
    LOL... that is funny! The first of many to come.

Woman first, Trans second
    LOL, that's hilarious - hopefully you called him on it.

According to my born-female friends, my initiation was fast-tracked when I started having fairly severe sudden-offset PMS in the afternoon/early-evening while I was still adjusting to my new twice-daily (was previously just in the morning) estrogen prescription and I would feel my levels start to drop before getting home from work...
    Coming out is like discovering that you've been drowning your whole life after actually breathing air for the first time.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Yes tHat first time is a shocker! About two years ago my grandsons had been at the house and as I never stand fell in just like you. Oh no big deal life goes on and I now always check before sitting.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 07-02-2015 at 11:17 PM. Reason: We don't comment about what moderators may or may not have done
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"