Thread: Realisation

Realisation

Hi everyone

I just wanted to share a realisation with you all that I had recently.

I've worn clothing intended for woman from a very young age. I've often struggled with my desires to wear feminine underwear and tights. I've been ashamed of it and tried to suppress my feelings. And you know what, it never worked. In the last few years or so I discovered I had an attraction to transgendered women and convincing crossdressers. I feared that made me gay, and I again, I tried to suppress my feelings. None of that is good for your health and just makes you down about the person you are.

Why should it matter if you enjoy wearing women's clothing? It's just fabric. Why should it matter if you're gay? What should it matter if you're attracted to TGs and CDs? If these are the worst traits you ever develop in your personality, you're doing well! It's not a crime to be this way.

I am now learning to accept myself for who I am. I'm in a happy relationship with a wonderful girl who accepts me for who I am.

I like wearing tights and stockings, I like wearing panties and I am attracted to TGs and CDs. Does this make me a bad person? No. A bad person is one who judges others for who they are.

You can't help your desires. So embrace and enjoy them. Be the person you are and love every minute of it!

❤️

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-CD View Post
    I am now learning to accept myself for who I am. I'm in a happy relationship with a wonderful girl who accepts me for who I am.
    Of everything you said, this is the most important. Remember to show her how much she is appreciated every day.