Hello girls, had a busy day planned around the yard now that the weathers broke here in Michigan. My wife and daughter had plans so I decided to get caught up around they house. After getting half way through I decided to go shopping. I recently purchased a bra from VS and decided to return it so why not dressed. Took a shower and got my girl on. My neighbors have NO idea I dress so when I leave the house a baggy shirt and shorts over my skirt and blouse. Grabbed my back pack with the rest of my things( hair shoes etc.) and I head to the truck. I left around 4 pm and went to the mall. I've become very confident in myself dressed and really don't care what strangers think. So I returned the bra and was treated as if I was always a woman. Stopped at ulta to purchase some makeup and a young lady walked up face to face and asked ma'am may I help you? It was really awesome. Finished up there went to TJMaxx, Marshall's and then next to Maurice's. Over all it was a great outing. While at Marshall's I found a shirt for my daughter and text my wife what is her size? Along with the text I mentioned I was out in dress shopping and to let me know when they were coming home. I haven't came out to my 8yr. Old daughter yet. I got home around 8 and started applying the new makeup when my wife sent me the heads up text. So I changed and cleaned up. My wife noticed my truck in the street asked how do you get to your vehicle with out the neighbors noticing? Very carefully!😄 so get out there and enjoy the world ladies we're only here for so long. Love ya's.👗💄