Thread: Out on the town👗.

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar

Out on the town👗.

Hello girls, had a busy day planned around the yard now that the weathers broke here in Michigan. My wife and daughter had plans so I decided to get caught up around they house. After getting half way through I decided to go shopping. I recently purchased a bra from VS and decided to return it so why not dressed. Took a shower and got my girl on. My neighbors have NO idea I dress so when I leave the house a baggy shirt and shorts over my skirt and blouse. Grabbed my back pack with the rest of my things( hair shoes etc.) and I head to the truck. I left around 4 pm and went to the mall. I've become very confident in myself dressed and really don't care what strangers think. So I returned the bra and was treated as if I was always a woman. Stopped at ulta to purchase some makeup and a young lady walked up face to face and asked ma'am may I help you? It was really awesome. Finished up there went to TJMaxx, Marshall's and then next to Maurice's. Over all it was a great outing. While at Marshall's I found a shirt for my daughter and text my wife what is her size? Along with the text I mentioned I was out in dress shopping and to let me know when they were coming home. I haven't came out to my 8yr. Old daughter yet. I got home around 8 and started applying the new makeup when my wife sent me the heads up text. So I changed and cleaned up. My wife noticed my truck in the street asked how do you get to your vehicle with out the neighbors noticing? Very carefully!😄 so get out there and enjoy the world ladies we're only here for so long. Love ya's.👗💄
    cassandra*:cheers

Glad you had a good time! One does what one has to do to keep happy.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Awesome adventure. Keep it up !!!!!

The more of us that go out and just enjoy life the closer we are to society looking at a guy in a dress and make-up no differently to a woman in basketball shoes jeans and a sweater.

hopefully one day soon clothing will just be an expression of what you feel like.

N.

Glad to hear you had a good day! I can certainly understand that disguise to get down the street. Do the same myself all the time.

Some day we won't need to do that, but unfortunately for now, it's necessary.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, it's interesting that going into public places while dressed is not a problem, but rather, the few feet from the front door to the car is. Someday I long to reach a point when I don't have to worry about what my close neighbors think. But, for now I have to.

Sounds great,
    Not surprised your not out to your 8 year old, bit young still yet, I waited until they reached mid teens (okay youngest was a mature 10 year old)
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Gone to live my life
    Hi Jarrodine,

Sounds like a great day out.

Cheers

Isha