Thread: How many here read Chick Lit?

How many here read Chick Lit?

hi all just a quick question how many of our members read female magazines, Bodice rippers or female novels
    I seem to read about 50 percent male books 50 percent Chick Lit
    Northern Monkeys versus Southern Softies My avatar is used by me with the permission of it's creator, Jason Thompson a wonderful American artist You cannot change me, though I can change the way I dress.

I have my own subscription to Elle, although I can't afford to buy anything in it!
    Can you zip me up?

I am a little weird in this case, I don't read girl thing, I am a sports lover, actually I act exactly as a normal guy. Except I dress as a girl

I find my self digging through womens issues on line, yoga stuff, and that kinda thing. But keeping up with movie stars and trends not so much.

When I'm flying solo I'll often stop by the newsstands and buy some fashion mags. Then stuff them in my backpack and not read them until I get wherever I'm going... It's completely irrational... no one's going to care...

I read mostly male magazines but do go online and check out female heels and a few clothes. My wife keeps me informed on all the girly books such as Outlander she's reading now or maybe it's Highlander. A Scottish thing any way. Will have to ask Paige what it is all about.

Platinum Member
    Hi Roli, I like to look through my wife's magazines and pickout good articles.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    I read Cosmo and Elle although it's kind of perusing more than anything and every once in a while you find something that's not an advert, but I like all the fashions so it's good.

Vanity Fair is an absolute must though. It's a magazine that where I am, is perceived to be for Women and is always in the Women's magazine section in any shop I go into, but it's really a magazine for anyone. It's the one magazine that I read from cover to cover. There is not a duff article in it. The quality of the journalism is superb.

I haven't read any real chick lit unless 'Pride and Prejudice' counts.

I've always been a fan of Jane Eyre and Little Women.

Cosmo!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not much for that kind of writing, but I do frequent pintrest very much as any female.

I've made it and love it Jennifer-GWN's Avatar
    A good reason to subscribe to next issue... A cornucopia of magizines with large percentage of women's and tabloid. You'll never be lacking a warm hole to curl up and drift into.
    I am who I am... I'm happy...I mean truly to the bone happy...and at peace with myself for the first time ever. I'm confident and content as the woman I am.