Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What Social Media are you all on?

It may be easier to say what I'm not on! Of course I have Facebook, but also Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Google+ (though I don't ever touch it!) and WordPress.
    stefanilara.wordpress.com
    A Girl in disguise

I have a facebook account under my female persona but I use it mostly to post in various groups there for my other interests or issues that aren't related to transgender subjects . Don't use any other sites as I'm fairly private about myself and prefer to keep a low profile.

i use social media (facebook, fetlife, tvchix, fabswingers, birchplace etc) for meeting , chatting, webcam etc. the kinkier and naughtier the better!! in fact this forum is the only vanilla place i bother with. not sure why i do bother tbh..but it was one of the first places i nervously joined when i first took my CD persona online so i guess i have soft spot for it. i don't even use the name laciewhite anywhere else its an old name. i'm cupcake69 or candy smith most places.