Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going commando.

Aspiring Member

Going commando.

OK, I hope I don't get in trouble with the moderator, but I really am curious about something.

First, however, let me start off with a joke: An American woman was at a party in Scotland and she was talking to a fellow wearing a kilt. Curious, she asked, "If I may be so bold as to ask, but is anything worn underneath your kilt?" Well, the gentleman thought for a second and replied, "Nay, lassie, it's as good as it ever was."

Which leads me to my question: How many of you would go out commando in a dress? And if you did, would you dare to do it in a mini-skirt?

Just curious.

I've done it on hot summer days, once in a short dress (hopefully no wind), sometimes with a denim mini skirt under a long flowing dress to cancel any tent pole effect, but would not dare to do it in a mini skirt except at a clothing optional beach.
    Last edited by freeindress; 07-06-2015 at 03:48 AM.

Banned Read only
    Sandie,
    No I wouldn't, I don't mind my male parts and don't wish to lose them but I don't want them on full display when the wind blows ! Besides tucking things away in some nice panties snuggled between suspender straps feels so good ! Catching a brief glimpse of some pretty panties in my denim mini is quiet sexy but catching a glimpse of my meat and veg , No way Jose !!

I like the joke! It reminded me of an incident when I was photographing a wedding , the groom, best man and ushers were all wearing kilts . Two girls sneaked up behind the groom and best man and pointed their cameras up the kilts, the funniest part was seeing the flash go off and light up the inside of their kilts ! I never did get to find out the outcome of that one !

No for the reason I like to be tucked when dressed so I'll go for the next best option and wear a thong. I fact I've got my red lace one on now under a summer sleeveless dress.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Not even on a dare. Whatever vegetables are down there, deserve some support. I just finished a 40 mile ride after not riding for 3 weeks. (Bike) Ouch. They/it gets care, cleaning and cushioning, along with powder and aloe. Besides, how many times have you seen a one year old (zen master) more interested in the packaging than the gift for their first birthday/Christmas present? The packaging/presentation is the key. For me. I love unwrapping (and wrapping, for that matter).

Mom always bought briefs, never knew boxers existed. Honestly. ****ed me up in the army for sure... Mom ? WTF? At least tell me about this? Sheesh. So now days- nothing like a tight panty to tuck ye olde wedding vegetable in tight...

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    Under a kilt, yup done it. Under a dress, nope and won't do it!!! Not even at home... Something's are just meant to remain hidden... Willing the suspension of disbelief, not disbelieving my willies suspension (thanks Rowan Atkinson - Blackadder)
    Call me Donna, please

not under a dress or anything femme, nope, not a chance, for many good reasons!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Well under a kilt, if I went commando I'd have to wear a slip as I don't want wool touching my friend. En femme, I'm trying to present female so I want no bumps. I always wear a foundation garment.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sandie, The list time I asked a guy what he wore under his Kilt he said " O' Just a little talc" .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Only when Im dressed like Paris Hilton.

Aspiring Member
    No. I don't need an arrow pointing the way. The closest I've seen was when, long time ago, my girlfriend picked me up wearing a tight slinky leather miniskirt. She suggested dinner at a local restaurant, sat in a booth and deliberately slid forward. She was naked as a jaybird underneath. For some reason dinner was rushed. Oh, those wonderful early years

Ineke

Yep! I did it once. I was wearing a long loose skirt. I spent the day shopping at various stores. I don't have too much of a bulge so I didn't show much. I don't recall getting any abnormal looks or stares or feeling like I was making any other kind of a scene. It sure was comfortable. I would do it again given the right opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Well under a kilt, if I went commando I'd have to wear a slip as I don't want wool touching my friend. En femme, I'm trying to present female so I want no bumps. I always wear a foundation garment.
    a kilt sark (shirt) is quite long, think of it as a full slip

Banned Read only
    What kind of girl do you think I am? It ain't happening!

Only once while out and about. Oddly enough Khrististeph, it was after a 100 mile bike ride. Being able to do without even minimal underwear contact for the 100 mile return drive was a great improvement.

On the subject of kilts, one Scot I work with, said, "Is there anything under the kilt? Then it's a skirt!" He is the only one who seems to have any definite objections to my skirts at work.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Reality Check
    A woman wouldn't so why would I? When I dress, the first thin I do is tuck and put on my padded panties. Without them, my body screams "dude in a dress". So not only wouldn't I for modesty reasons, the padded [panty is part of the illusion.

Some girls do so to hide panty lines under something tight fitting. Given a tight dress or mini skirt then yes. I would do so but I choose to wear a butt enhancer which also has fine lines to hide obvious panty lines.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Never, never, never. Even in male mode wearing pants, shorts etc. there is no going commando.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    I'd much rather have visible panty lines than an unsightly bulge.

Ever,
    Caden
    "These aren't 'women's clothes'. These are my clothes. I bought them with my own money."
    Eddie Izzard

I'm flipping genders, what's your super power?!?!

Please visit my wordpress blog: http://southerncrossdresser.wordpress.com

I frequently do under maxi skirts or maxi dresses. It just feels great. And I've done it once or twice with miniskirts in a dating situation, but other than walking across a parking lot I wasn't going out in public. I wouldn't feel comfortable commando in a mini at a restaurant or some such place. That said, I do often go out in public with a skirt of any length and just pantyhose on, but I don't think that counts as commando.

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    A real GG might get away with going commando in a dress or mini ( i wouldn't mind it at all)
    But a CD ? Nope.. not me and I wouldn't care to see one either.
    That old cold war slogan was "duck & cover" if you see an atomic flash.
    Well "tuck & cover" should be the MtF CD War slogan.

Not saying there is a war.... just hypothetical.
    Peace to all.
    Last edited by Samantha2015; 07-06-2015 at 11:33 AM.
    Hugs
    Samantha

Platinum Member
    Going out en femme is challenging enough without risking indecent (un)exposure. Hanging around the house in a nightie sans panties may feel wonderful, and, I suppose wearing a maxi dress or maxi skirt sans panty may elicit the same stimulating sensations, but, hey, there may be mothers with kids around. In a mini skirt? A tight mini skirt? How would you propose hiding the junk? I don't think it would be considered very "lady like."

Quote Originally Posted by Caden Lane View Post
    I'd much rather have visible panty lines than an unsightly bulge.
    Well said!
    Maybe if I was at home all day, and it was a floor length, loose fitting maxi dress....

NEVER !!
    I don't want anything showing in any way no matter what I'm wearing.
    It's panties, tucked and secure. You know...out of sight out of mind.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Never when dressed in public. I do have some nightgowns that I wear without underwear.

My wife almost always goes commando in pants/shorts. But never in skirts/dresses.