Thread: HRT or Breast Augmentation?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

HRT or Breast Augmentation?

Ok, since I am having a ton of problems finding a local doctor who will prescribe me HRT (I found several, but none of them will return my call), should I just got with a breast augmentation? I mean, i really want to start HRT, but how can I when noone returns my calls? lol I did find a therapist 45 minutes north of me, so that's all set. I just have to find a doctor and find out how many therapy hours he/she requires.

Nevermind on this. I received a call back. I'm set to go. I see a doctor on July 29th, he'll go over hormones with me, prescribe me HRT that day and send me to a therapist of my choice. BIG, BANG, BOOM!
    Last edited by Alexa Lynne; 07-07-2015 at 02:43 PM.
    "Be who you are, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise"

"If you're not transgender, you don't understand, so STFU"