Hello everyone!

The game is now on! I've started HRT!!! I've had the instantaneous result of an unbelievable increase in the amount of smiles that appear on my face. I've had a busy time of the last few weeks and it's been good, in addition to the HRT my wife is going to see a therapist to help her sort out this new reality. we both want to stay together and I'm hoping we do but I don't want her in a situation that is wrong for her. I want a positive answer to the question "can we make this work?" but her being happy with her life is the most important part. I'm just glad shes on the path to figure it out.

I am still very stealth right now but in co-ordination with the psychologist plans are in place for speaking to HR at the office, this is mid to long term stuff. I've given myself a rather broad timeline of 3 to 12 months before this should be necessary, I've based that on the experiences that I've read about here. Life has been going on pretty normal and I'm kinda stuck waiting for me to change more before moving to the next step of coming out. My hair is approaching short woman's hair length and I'm staying strict with both diet and exercise, my weight lose is tapering off but I think is just a plateau.

I think I've gotten a good endo from my psychologist's referral. He's personable, seems very knowledgeable and genuinely caring. I'm on a low dose of both Estrogen and Spiro that will be assessed and tweaked down the road bit to ensure it works for me. I agree with the cautious approach and it seem the smart way to do this.

All in all life is good, and I want to share.

Kelly