Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Did your Mother dress you?

I was on only child and my mother had always wanted a girl...whenever my dad wasn't home my mom dressed me..this continued until I had started high school and then it was on a limited basis after that...that was the very beginning of Miss Joann....today I am 24/7 femme and living the dream of who I was meant to be

Not that I'm aware of...
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Yes my mother dressed me one Halloween as a little girl when I was in first or second grade. It still has the same satisfying feeling I had then.

When I was very young I took ballet lessons and was dressed as a girl complete with make up. I started wearing my mother's panties and then moved to other lingerie a d outer clothes. I used her nylon slips and panties to masturbate and although she new she never said anything. Never stopped and have continued. My wife supports and helps me dress and has gone outhrough to.local clubs with me enfemme.

No. But i can remember a few Halloweens when she suggested I should go dressed as a girl.

no. but she know i dress girlie... but she never talk about it...father too.

No but when I was about five my sister did and I was hooked.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I have no recollection of ever being dressed as a girl by my Mother. I was the oldest child and the two that followed were boys also. I do however have pictures of my father (raised by three old maid aunts ) in dresses with long Shirley Temple sausage curls & full petticoats, crinkly looking panties and black shiny patent leather shoes. They had at least three different dresses photographed up to (my guess) age 3 or 4. Maybe I got my dressing thru my Dad's genes!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

My mom dressed me as a girl for Halloween when I was in about 4th grade (10 years old or thereabouts). I enjoyed it more than I let on no doubt . I'm sure she knew that I had an interest in girl clothes, but we never discussed it.

Banned Read only
    I remember coming home from school one afternoon to find mom had bought a girls' blouse/top for me. Apparently she bought it in error, thinking it was a boys' shirt and asked if I'd keep and wear it.....I did.

A friend of hers once encouraged me to try on her tall leather boots.

Jennifer Wallace
    I remember that my sister dressed me up as a girl, I'm sure to torture me. Not sure if it was before or after being caught wearing her bra's- ha.
    Dad was not amused.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiersten View Post
    No. But i can remember a few Halloweens when she suggested I should go dressed as a girl.
    And you didn't say yes, while trying trying to look reluctant?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Banned Read only
    Sometimes I wish I had been dressed as a girl. Then maybe there would be a reason for my desire to wear women's clothing. Until my sister was born 12 years after me that was the first female born into my father's side of the family since the early 1880's. I had no sisters. I had no female cousins. For some reason in the neighborhood I grew up in there were few girls...exactly one who was my age. Any girls I knew were school mates. There was one "tom boy" named "Charlie" (AKA: Linda) who played center field on our baseball team.

It wasn't until sexual awareness started to arise inside me that this urge started. The only possibility I can think of is my mother stating too many times that I was suppose to be a girl. Her idea of an ideal family was husband, wife, son and daughter. My brother was a year older than I was. Maybe I heard that too many times before I cried and told her she did not love me because I wasn't a girl. I was probably four years old when I said that. She no longer said that. I really do not think that had a bearing on my desires. I grew up straight girl crazed young teenager.

Frankly, I think there is some genetic component to this "need."

Quote Originally Posted by MarciManseau View Post
    And you didn't say yes, while trying trying to look reluctant?
    Looking back on it I wish I had.

My mother never dressed me. Nor did she figure out why her panties kept disappearing. She had no idea it was me. I had a girlfriend dress me a few times. She also did my makeup. That was some good times!

Rach