Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Did your Mother dress you?

Aspiring Member
    I was never dressed as a girl by my mother.
    As a kid going through puberty, my mother bought some lacy panties for my younger sister. Until then, she'd worn plain cotton ones, so this was a real departure. The odd thing is that my sister didn't really like them and ended up putting them right at the back of her underwear drawer, never to be worn by her again.
    After I first saw them, I had the strange desire to try them on.
    I was a latch-key kid and was often home alone after school for about 30 minutes a couple of times a week, so one day I ventured to try on those panties. They fitted me perfectly and they felt fantastic, so it became a regular occurrence.
    There was one occasion when I was wearing them and my mother came home earlier than expected. When I heard the front door being unlocked I quickly grabbed my clothes and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I spent the rest of that day wearing my sister's panties after which I was hooked.

If only you could see me sarahcsc's Avatar
    Actually... now that you've mentioned it, my mother dressed me up to! I think its because she thought I looked like a girl. haha.
    "The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me" - Ayn Rand

No. I dressed myself in my moms lingerie and my sisters panties.

She dressed me up once when she'd bought a dress for a friend's daughter who was roughly my height and she wanted to know if it was the right size. I loved it!

My earliest crossdressing though was sneaking into my mother's room and trying on her lingerie. I loved that too!
    I'm always a woman!

ashleighfl
    My mother didnt , but my grandmother would. She use to make my cousins dresses and we were all about the same size, so I was the one that would wear the dress while she altered them. Also my cousins would leave some clothes at my grandmother's house and if mine got dirty I would end up wearing there clothes.

Yes, my Mom dressed me as a girl from little on. She wanted a baby girl and along came me. I wore panties, dresses, blouses, pedal pushers, and short skirts from little on. She bought all my clothes till I graduated from High School. It was always the most feminine style of everything for males. Around the houses it was always real girls clothes. She often grounded me for nothing, and made me stay home to do girly things with her. Sewing, dusting, ironing, cooking, baking, cleaning, laundry, etc. and all while wearing ruffled panties, short sun dresses, and make up. Always insisted that I urinate while sitting down. Loved her very much and miss her dearly.

Banned Read only
    No, never, it would have been magnificent , and so I did not have to constantly steal their hose haha

No, my mom never dressed me. She did find my stash of clothes twice which didn't go over so well.

Mom never dressed me as a girl but she did do the classic “If you’re going to have long hair like a girl you’re going to take care of it like a girl.” When I was about 8 and growing my hair out she took me to her hairdresser, who gave me a very cute bob. I was the youngest kid and since I was 3 or 4 I had usually accompanied Mom to the salon for her regular weekly shampoo-&-set. The stylist, Deb, had joked a few times about putting me in curlers under the dryer. Anyway after she had cut my hair a couple of times she and Mom were talking about to me about how to style it and she said “You really ought to try a roller set.”
    So a couple of nights later Mom had me wash it at home and then proceeded to set it in her plastic rollers. I had to sit under her bonnet dryer for a half hour while it dried, and then wear the rollers till bedtime, and then sleep in a hairnet. (I think she thought I’d decide to cut it rather than endure having it set.) My brother and sister, needless to say, found it hilarious. It actually turned out lovely and from then on she put me in rollers 3X a week. My sister and I both had to sleep in curlers on Saturday night, before church. After several months of this she said “We might as well have Deb set it while you’re at the beauty parlor.” So I started having weekly roller sets along with Mom. The women at the salon were very amused but they were very kind about it and more than once I heard “I wish my son would take such good care of his hair.”
    This continued into high school. When my girlfriend and I first went out she asked “I’ve been dying to know: Do you curl your hair?” She was amazed to find out that I did and we often did our hair in hot rollers together.
    I’ve had long hair ever since and I still enjoy going to the salon for regular shampoos and sets.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Been so long ago I have no idea.

Mom always told me that I was supposed to be a girl and she let on that she was disappointed that I was not. She has told me that her and dad would argue on getting my hair cut and that people used to compliment her on her pretty girl. When I became school age this all stopped.

I was able to get this all confirmed years ago when my dad was dying. He would have lapses were he let his guard down and would say a few things about what he saw in World War II and how I was raised. One day I took a picture of my daughter in to his room, she was wearing a very frilly dress and tights. When I asked him if he knew that person he insisted it was me in a dress. No matter how many times I said it was his granddaughter he said no his son. That helped explain a lot of things.

Several years ago my wife, my mother and myself all went out on Halloween dressed as female vampires all in black dresses. Mom enjoyed it but never admitted to anything. Now that she is in assisted living and has memory problems she has slipped a few times but never admitted fully to it.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    yes....i recall days like this

Quote Originally Posted by Alaina Ann View Post
    Yes, my Mom dressed me as a girl from little on. She wanted a baby girl and along came me. I wore panties, dresses, blouses, pedal pushers, and short skirts from little on. She bought all my clothes till I graduated from High School. It was always the most feminine style of everything for males. Around the houses it was always real girls clothes. She often grounded me for nothing, and made me stay home to do girly things with her. Sewing, dusting, ironing, cooking, baking, cleaning, laundry, etc. and all while wearing ruffled panties, short sun dresses, and make up. Always insisted that I urinate while sitting down. Loved her very much and miss her dearly.
    Sounds like a wet dream

It was a combination of older sister and mother, sister started dressing me when we were home alone or her friend was over. Mom eventually found out and thought I made a cute little sister for Tina so encouraged me. To the point of giving me hormones in my preteens and later. We were just a family of three girls, dad left when I was 2 never heard from again.
    Last edited by wilt575; 10-14-2015 at 09:28 PM.

Adriana, Now you did it. I went to your BlogSpot. How am I supposed to get anything else done today ? hehe

My mother did not dress me but when I was around 6 or 7, my grandmother bought me some mens briefs (she called them knickers). I always hated Y-fronts because of the flap at the front. And because the briefs are called "mens" it was ok to wear them. I have been wearing this style ever since as I have yet to find anything else that is reasonably comfortable.

She never dressed me, but I do recall at a very young age watching her get dressed. I saw her putting on her bra, girdle and stockings many times. Didn't think anything of it at the time and hadn't even thought about it until I began reading this thread. I do recall opening up her dresser drawer and handing her panties. What I was really after at the time was money. Mom kept a stash of cash under her panties. Must have been 8 or 10 when I was sneaking money.

My grandma would let me wear her knee highs. That led to me wearing my mom's pantyhose at about 4 or 5 years old. Started again in puberty. My mom found out in high school, and was ok with it. We would shop catalogs together and she would by my pantyhose at the store for me.

Yes my mother dressed me up in my sister's clothes as far back as I can remember, and I never objected as I loved it! My favourite dresses were a green and velvet one with puffed sleeves and a white fabric lace pattern around the neck line and sleeves. I remember that I also wore her pink knickers,petticoat,white socks and a pair of sandals with a buckle.Its strange that I cannot remember my father or sister in all of this.When I was 10 years old my mother took me to see our GP as that's all I would do was beg to be a girl. I remember the doctor saying "he'll grow out of it" but of course I never did!!

Banned Read only
    When I came out to my mom when I was 14 and told her I like to wear panties and I was a crossdresser she said no your not a crossdresser you just*You just like to wear women's underwear I said no mom I like wearing a bra and panties address And she didn't want to say it but I had three sisters and I'm on all I lived with his woman so I had up A lot of stuff To choose fromBut I grew up with three sisters so I had a lot of bras and panties and shoes from And That's that's how I started crossdressing

Silver Member
    My mother put me in my sister's panties one day because all my underwear was dirty. I liked it so much that I've worn them ever since. She didn't encourage it, but my sisters did. I grew up being coached in all the things girls learn. Since both sisters worked as part time dance instructors I learned to dance backwards. Worked great because we all worked at a private boys school. Bad part was they got to go to the dances in pretty long dresses and I didn't. There were a few boys that would tease me about being their dates while I was teaching them. I'm sure a couple were serious. They both had great taste but different likes in clothes so I inherited both of their wardrobes which gave me a great start when I left home. All three of us were about the same size 6. I ended up with the poodle skirts, petticoats, and all the other fashions of the late 50s and early 60s. Working for a large department store with a generous discount I soon had a wardrobe to die for. I'm sure many of the women working there were aware of who I was buying for.

My mom never dressed me, but I remember being playing with some of her nylon slips when I was 7 or 8. I would take them behind a chair that stood next to a bookcase so it was like a private dressing room. I loved the texture of them would put them and then tie them like a superhero cape. At first they didn't protest but eventually they figured (I'm guessing) it might end up having an impact on me so they took them away and said I shouldn't do it again. I more or less forgot about it until my adolescence when it came back to me one day and I really wanted to feel that fabric again . . . and that's when it all kind of started.

I was also in our church's children's choir and before any performance they would put bright red lipstick on us all so our mouths would be more pronounced on stage. I hated it so much but think that might also have had an influence.

My Mom never dressed me, but gave my sister permission. I was really young and my older sister would dress me like a little girl, as she wanted a little sister. My sister to this day still laughs about doing it. Mom had fun with it and so did the rest of the family. I soon started snatching my sisters panties and wearing my Mom's black Open Bottom Girdle, which I was caught several times doing it.
    At age 3, 4, and 5 I had no idea why I was compelled to wear panties, girdles and nylons, but I was and still love it today.

Not as a child but once, indirectly, as a teenager!
    A long time ago in a galaxy far far away (not really) our newly-arrived minister's two daughters decided that it would be a hoot if, as part of a church social, the boys in the youth group dressed up as girls for a spoof 'fashion show'. Little did I know that both their mother and mine were in on this. It was kinda awkward, making like I wanted no part of it, trying not to give away the fact that I was rather more comfortable in a dress than I had any right to be, borrowing lingerie from mother (who enjoyed making me squirm) etc.
    Little did anyone know how much I secretly wished that they'd push the envelope a bit and 'make' us stay 'dressed' all evening!

Only once. When I was 13 I decided to dress up as a cheerleader for Halloween. I think I told my mom and asked to borrow my sister's cheerleader sweater and Pom-poms. She quickly got one of her plaid skirts and a pair of pantyhose got me to try on and wear too. She also got me a couple of barrettes for my hair and had me go next door to show our neighbors how I looked. Their older teenage daughter was home and made me wait a couple of minutes for her to load some film In her camera to snap a couple of pictures. We never really talked about it afterward, other than she asked me if I had fun trick or treating, and to look at the 2 pictures the neighbor had taken. But she did bring it up about 15 years later when my sister graduated from college, so she did remember it.