Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Did your Mother dress you?

No, but it's interesting to think how my life & relationships would have turned out if she did dress me .

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    My slightly older sister always dressed me up in her clothes and undies; my mother kept telling her to stop, but she never really seemed to mean it. Eventually she just gave up and let me be a girl whenever my sister and I felt like it, which was a lot. Mom worked second shift so we were home alone usually. Never knew our dad. I've never regretted a second of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I find the thread slightly strange, in that my mother was a very conservative lady indeed. However, being Scottish, it was almost mandatory to wear the kilt on high days and holidays. Now on these occasions she insisted that I wear what I knew then was girls' underwear. I fought against it - not to hard - and found I liked it, I seem to remember.
    Make of it what you will!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

No, but my mother used to let me wear her pantyhose and stockings. Well, one thing led to other things

When I was 12 or 13 a neighbor remarked how much I look like a girl. (a lot of people remarked on that when I was young) and talked my mother in to dressing me as a teenage girl. When she was done they both thought I looked like a 14 or 15 year old girl. Before that time many times various slightly older girls would dress me up for fun. It was a very long time till I dressed after that but the image of that teenage girl stayed with me all these years. I wish I had a picture.

These are the kind of threads that I really enjoy reading. Sorry, I have nothing to add here, as I was never dressed as a girl by my mom or sis. I did not start cross dressing until later in life. I never even thought about it as a kid. But I find it very interesting how most of you got started.

I never was dressed as a girl by my mother, unless she did it when I was too young to remember. I just grew up with a mother that told me repeatably that when I was born they were expecting a girl. She will never know that she got part of her wish.

No not really. I had one older brother, and did wear hand-me-downs, but they unfortunately didn't include anything from a nonexistent stylish older sister.

Mom did indirectly help me crossdress for a Christmas pageant when I was 8 or 9. Six of us were selected to be elves (three boys and three girls) and we all wore a green tunic-like thing with black tights and a little red-cheeked makeup. I remember when my mom tightened the belt around my waist the bottom of the tunic, which ended above my knees, shortened and flared out like a pleated skirt. To be clear no one else saw the elf-boys or elf-girls as crossdressed that night, but in my mind, wearing black girls ballet tights and a "pleated skirt," I was.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 12-27-2015 at 06:24 PM.

No. I do it by myself.

My Mother used to put me in a pinny apron and rubber gloves and make me wash the dishes and other womans work.

Hi Kate i always remember wearing a nightdress when i was about five years old put on me by my Mother. The reason was shortage of bed clothes alas there was six of us at the time but i was the only boy of four wearing something female?

Julie

My mom didn't dress me up but my step dad made me dress in a dress and panties of my sisters and her shoes and made me sit on the porch all day as punishment..hate to say it but i love every minute of it

This is where it all started for me...I was an only child, and my dad worked a lot of nights...my mother had always wanted a girl, so when I was around 3yrs old whenever my dad wasn't home she would dress me into her little girl....this went on until I was in my first year of high school...each day when I would come home she would have an outfit picked out for me...it just became a way of life for me and now in my late 60's I am living 24/7 as the woman I was ment to be and love it

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    What a wonderful mother you were raised by. Lucky you! Did you and she ever discuss your wearing pretty things? I'd love to know more about that. Feel free to PM me if it's more that you want to talk about on the open forum.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-01-2016 at 05:46 PM. Reason: you don't need to quote post above yours
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

You may pm me anytime and I will fill you in...I will say that I had quite a collection of clothing at a very young age...my dad never knew anything about this

Although I feel my mother always catered (in secret) to my desires of dressing up, She only directly tried to one time, I may have been 10 or 11, I was at a large clothing store (Foleys or JC penney) with my mother, all of a sudden she started chatting away with 2 nice ladies, since i was a child i paid no attention to their conversation. All of a sudden she kneeled down and asked me if i would like to help the nice ladies out; I believe they said i had almost the exact body shape of their neice (even as a child i always had large thighs and butt with small torso and arms) and if i could try on this little party dress (i believe its called a taffeta which are really ruffled with a type of built in petticoat) it was light blue and beautiful. my heart rate went sky high and much and i really wanted to do so but i flat out refused, i pretended to be really offended my mom persisted a bit more and the women offered to give me enough money for a nice big new toy I still stuck to my guns and refused and i have always regretted that especially since i turned out to be a CD anyways

Can't remember if I already replied to this thread. I don't remember my mom every dressing me up, but she did take pictures when my sister dressed me. Sometimes I wonder if I just don't remember her dressing me. Now a year or so ago, I was participating in a charity event where I had to dress up, and she offered to help. She took me out dress shopping (2nd hand stores), bought my heels and wig, and even bought me some make up. (I bought a few other things.) When I tried everything on (just to see how it looked) at her house, she loved it and we even went ahead and had a glass of wine on the balcony! (She lives in a condo). When we were about to eat dinner, I said I should go change so I don't get anything on the dress, but she said, "No, here, just put on an apron." That was one of the greatest moments of my life. It meant two things -- she knew I was enjoying being dressed and didn't want to change, AND it meant that she not only accepted it but was enjoying girl time with me. After that, she got out a bunch of fun outfits for me to try on (there was a talent part to the event and I needed a costume). We are the same size, but I'm a lot taller. I posted pictures of this a while back. It sounds like a fantasy, but I swear all of it happened. Since then, I've had many more visits where we went out together.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Not as a kid. In fact, she went out of her way to embarass me when she found her panties in my room as a teen.

As an adult, I have tap danced around the issue with her. I told her my doctor suggested pantyhose to help with nerve problems (restless leg) at night. She told me where to go and what kind to get. Last year when she complained about her feet, I asked if she had considered men's shoes, and informed her that I wore women's tennis shoes now because they were less painful after being on my feet all day at work (true).

Last year after heart surgery, she stayed with me for a couple days while my wife worked. My wife laid out some JMS sport panties that look like men's if you aren't really looking, and a pair of black velour lounge pants with pink trim. Mom had to help me dress, and we told her I did not have any elastic waist pants so it was my wife's idea to wear hers. So I guess for two consecutive days, Mom did dress me, kind of unknowingly.

My mother had five boys me being the youngest, as a young boy she dressed me in dresses and i had long curly blonde hair , when i met my wife i showed her a pic of me as a young boy dressed in girls clothes , I told her it was my sister who had died....to cruel i know but did tell her the truth .

No she's never dressed me up, she did want to put mascara on me, I have really long eye lashes. Though my dad wouldn't let her do it, bummer :/

Just a Cross Dresser Kacey Black.'s Avatar
    I too love posts like this as they always seem to make me wonder. Sure, one could think it had something to do with becoming what we are, but then again... it probably doesn't.

Allow me to be the first... to post a pic.

Here's what my mom did to us once. I'm sure it was all in good fun.

I'm that tall skinny thing with the sucker. The year, about 1979.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kacey Black.; 01-19-2016 at 09:09 PM.

Been there, Done that.
    I have posted this before,
    But here is a photo of me on my 6th birthday.
    Apparently my dad had it in his wallet when he died.
    Krysten
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 6.jpg (35.8 KB, 16 views)

My Mom was a seamstress and always had me wear gowns and dresses to hem them. I use to love this, but my brother started teasing me and i became embarrassed. Apparently he never agreed to do this sort of favor for Mom.

I started wearing her things when she was not around and she confronted me about this, and told me to leave her stuff alone.

How ever after that she started to store older dresses and clothes in my bedroom closet.

Years later I connected the dots and believe they were put there for me on purpose

My mother had found my stash of clothes more than once but never questioned me about, so must have known. Moms are the best.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystenw View Post
    Apparently my dad had it in his wallet when he died.
    I'm not sure if mom dressed me but, my sisters probably did.

My Dad had this picture of me in his wallet.
    2.jpg

Apparently, I really enjoyed tooling around the beach in this leopard print bathrobe when I was 10.
    1.jpg
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!