Thread: Feminine side getting stronger

Feminine side getting stronger

i decided to treat myself to a makeover yesterday. Had an awesome time; lunch, dinner and shopping. I have noticed my feminine side becoming increasingly stronger. Even in male mode I'm exhibiting more feminine mannerisms; to the point where I have toke a conscious effort to control it.
    Last edited by Angela Marie; 07-12-2015 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Try rotating you pics then try again. This question is not for this section.

I have went through the same. It has been times that, I have spent every day, I was not working in fem. Matter of fact, I intend to spend my entire vacation that way. Just let it flow and enjoy what you feel.

Been there, done that. But now since I dress somewhat more effeminately in so many ways that I just let mannerism's flow, I'm not into hiding my gender when out and about so what others think is a non issue. Of course when I am at work my mind set is strictly male so I don't have a problem with expression of my femme self it just doesn't show. I guess I'm lucky that way.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Platinum Member
    Hi Angela, At 72 everything has kind of leveled out.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    I've pondered this reaction...it's so often reported. Certainly that sense that the desire to express the feminine side can be a response to positive experience. If something is enjoyable, one wants to do it again. But I think it's also true that with each new experience we realize potentials we had never thought possible, and that opens our minds to even more possibilities.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thinking about feminine mannerisms, as long as they are not exaggerated or don't play to stereotypes you should slowly allow yourself to express them whenever they seem natural. This will A) make you more practiced in them when you are dressed, B) integrate your feminine side with your masculine so that you are always you no matter how you dress, and C) help break down unhelpful stereotypes of male behavior by showing how guys can exhibit a range of personality traits.

Bridget
    Your friendly, neighborhood cyber CD.

I went through, no hang on. I'm still going through that phase. Like you I've noticed more female mannerisms creeping into my daily life and to be honest I don't try to control them or hide them from my wife any more. I wonder if subconsciously it is a way of letting my wife see Michelle to the point where she will ask the question.....I don't know.

As an aside to my original post; I have been with many women (when dressed) who noted my feminine mannerisms. They all said it looked very natural and unforced. At first it was, to be honest, a bit unnerving. However as time passed I realized it was just a natural manifestation of who I am. I always thought Angela was just a sidebar. Now I realize she is as much a part of me, perhaps even more, as my male persona.

it's happening to me, too, this last week I was with a GG who i'd met for the first time, and she commented on loads of things I do that she says are feminine!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Banned Read only
    Its happen too me! My femme side pass all these years in a cage, now that i decide to be my real self i can feel my girl side becoming stronger, but i think let she naturaly flow was the best!

I will be 52 in 3 more weeks I have be told by many female and male friends and co- workers I have female mannerisms and some even say I walk like a woman I guess they just come naturully as I don't practice them just being myself

I have always had feminine traits and mannerisms I have had to repress. It has always been a struggle, as they are very natural for me. It is becoming even harder now that I have put myself on the path to my own acceptance, dress much more often, and just be me. Of course, at work, around friends, family, kids and all, I still contain my fem traits and mannerisms, but I am finding it much more difficult and more are starting to slip out.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Aspiring Member
    My crossdressing has definitely had an effect on my male side. I find myself speaking softer, even walking differently and becoming more effeminate. As with some of you, I have to catch myself when I'm with friends who don't know this side of me.

Add to that the fact that I seem to be drifting more toward thinking about what it would be like to dress full-time, I have to think that deep down inside I am more transgendered than I suspected. I wouldn't categorize myself as that yet - I would still use the word crossdresser to describe me. But who knows what the future holds?

And this happening at my advanced age? Go figure.

Sandie, until very very recently Transgender was a broader term, not specific to those who have a full opposite gender identity than the one they were born as. Personally, I still feel that transgender should be a broader spectrum term. There is always some sort of internal mechanism at work with any of us who desire to and go forth wearing women's clothing and or doing other activities which are more geared toward women.

It would seem a lot of us, myself included find there is more underneath then we initially thought. There is typically a progression. What that progression truly is, be it a fuller self acceptance, or something else, but far more typical there is a progression towards more femininity than toward more masculinity.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Banned Read only
    Oh, hang on a minute honey, I'll get my whip and whip that old nasty female side down for you.

Let her out Angela. If you keep her locked up all the time she will make your life pure hell. She must stretch her wings at least every 2 minutes or less. Mine got so bad, she just took over and kicked his azz out.

I’ve always had a strong female side. At 64, and with children grown I decided not to suppress it any longer. In my male clothing (albeit underdressed) I’ve been working on a female style walk and mannerisms. A lot of it feels quite natural and was suppressed before. I went to have my first men’s facial a few days ago and that was wonderful! My place of work is very diverse, both ethnically and in orientation. No one really notices how one behaves walking down a corridor. One thing I have noticed, the more female I think I am behaving (don’t know how successful I actually am), the more I sense women along the hallway smile, wave, and say hello. I respond in kind.

Well here is an interesting take on my journey. I purchased a really cute summer blouse the other night. Went home and tried it on with a pair of jeggings. I decided to put on my wig for a better effect. Now I had just shaved and have a decent tan. No makeup. When I looked in the mirror I was quite stunned on how feminine I looked. Frankly i've seen GG's that don't look as good. Still somewhat of a guy look but clearly feminine. I was both taken aback and pleased. Is Angela telling me something lol?