Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well look

Well done sherri,Its mind over matter if you have confedance in your self its not as hard as what you think.the more you go out the more you'l feel comfertable with your suroundings.Its a great feeling to find your self out and about.and besides how else can you really break in a pair of new shoes,xxxxx big huggs to you

Silver Member
    Looking good Darling

Omg ..sooooo awesome all the replies here ...I can just say straight from my soul that y'all are truly thanked THANK - YOU grrls and GG,s ...Di you know how I feel bout you and your abundance of positivity you put towards me ..she/me Im Happy ... and to all that asked ...nope never bought anything ...still 1 hurdle in that store ....the clerk well omg does she like too talk I know this coz she always blah blah blahs at the male me when I'm there sooo since my femme voice is still deeper than a bull frog ..and she would surly talk and the fact that I know her drab ..is a prob yet ...however other clerks do work the till ..yet i just happened upon her ...lol

Sherlyn, I'm late on this one but I had to post to say that you look fabulous! OMG you look so convincing!

Sherlyn wish i had the guts like you do but i would not pass like you do, you look a perfect lady.
    Adrianne.

Island Girl

Congrat's Girl

Sherlyn, Great job! I'm happy to hear that you were able to overcome your fears. I'm also happy for you that you have such a good friend to help you. You look fabulous, simply awesome!

Aloha,
    Dana

Sher, You have the look. With the right attitude, you can pull it off anywhere. Remember, you just want to put enough doubt into the observer's mind. Is that or isn't it, but damned she looks good.

Jodi

You do look beautiful
    how do you do is .i wish i could do the make up like you
    have any good tips
    love jena
    hello all you wonderful ladys
    Im new at this im looking for some help to walk me throught this sight and the how to

confidence is the key and I think you have found it. you always look great, and by the looks of that pic there is no stopping you now. I am so happy for you. Remember we're all pullen for ya. And by the looks of things we pulled in the right direction.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may