Hi, all. Thanks for reading. I'm new to this whole thing, so bear with me.

I'm currently dressing as female because I recently had a baby. There was a time when I dressed mostly male. At the time, it was more a matter of how much my then husband was annoyed by it. In the past, I've passed as male until I spoke. I've had people apologize for saying sir, and then I tell them not to worry about it. During that time when I was still married, I went to confession. I do attend church regularly (I'm orthodox christian), and my priest's advice was to tell me that it's just an unnecessary behavior. That was two years ago. I've since decided that it is clearly a matter of identity, not just a behavior, but I'm not sure why. I'm not sure where that leaves me now, especially considering the fact that I've been through a lot of horrible things since then including abuse and a difficult pregnancy. I don't even have any of my nice men's clothing anymore. I don't have much of anything anymore. I also still look pregnant because of some very large fibroids - I can't wait until I can do something about that.

I hope to get back on my feet soon and replenish my wardrobe. It's important to me to be able to show my son who I really am. Any thoughts? As I wade my way through life and where I fit in this world, I have yet to find any labels that really work for me and if I never do, that's fine.

I have a MTF cd friend that I really enjoy spending time with. He is very supportive, and he thinks I should get into being a dominatrix/female companion of some kind. I would love that, but where to begin?