Thread: Is it a boy or a girl

Is it a boy or a girl

This last weekend I had four days all to myself, well me an my dog, and we spent the time at our caravan on the east coast. For the full four days I dressed totally femme, sometimes with the full works of forms, wig and makeup, sometimes without. Early Saturday morning we were on the beach, taking advantage of low tide. I was wearing an obviously femme t shirt with my bra showing, a pair of light green crop/Capri pants, pearl necklace, white sandals, but no forms etc. As we were leaving the beach I sat for a moment to clean the sand from my feet before walking on tarmac, when the lady owner of a nearby cafe hut came out and asked, "Boy or girl?".
    I must have looked a bit surprised because she quickly added " I mean the dog". Not once did she make any comment about my own appearance other than to mention that her own toe nails were coloured with the same blue as my own, brilliant.
    Later in the day, and this time without the dog (he does rather attract a lot of attention), but fully dressed in skirt etc. and with the full works of wig, forms and make up, I walked into the busy town, visited several shops, and used public transport. I had only one reaction and this from an elderly lady who seemed not to approve of my short(ish) skirt.
    For the rest of the weekend, every time I went out was in full femme mode, even drove back home enfemme, and only later did I change back to my male self. What a brilliant weekend, I now can't wait for the next chance to repeat in a couple of weeks.

Reality Check
    That's great that you had a good time. Dressing as a woman but without the breasts does confuse people at times.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    That's great that you had a good time. Dressing as a woman but without the breasts does confuse people at times.
    I agree but depends on the overall 'look', I've seen (tend to notice) a lot of very attractive women with few assets up front (maybe I'm just into legs and butt though) 😀

I have more boobs than my number four daughter, and that's without forms, but you would not misgender her!!

Hugs, Bria

Banned Read only
    Kaye,
    Great to hear your story, I had a cottage on the Norfolk coast and miss it badly, I did manage to get out but only for an evening drive and walk .
    Walking my dog gives me the chance to be out in various states of dress.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by kayegirl View Post
    .... the lady owner of a nearby cafe hut came out and asked, "Boy or girl?".
    I must have looked a bit surprised because she quickly added " I mean the dog".
    HA! What a hoot. Good story.

Glad you had such a wonderful time for four days. What an enviable weekend!

Platinum Member
    She probably did mean the dog.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Kaye, it is amazing that people do accept one. I'm sure she really meant the dog. She might have read you, but people generally keep their thoughts to themselves. I know that when I'm out. I do get called a lady and they may have read me but never said a thing.
    Part Time Girl

I found the "I mean the dog" very amusing. Sounds like you had a great time.

that'sa wesome hun. Sounds like a great place to get your girl on.
    Angie

Great story! I totally didn't see the dog part coming.

Jill
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

Well to everyone their own, in my opinion hair and boobs are essentials for men to pass as women.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gone to live my life
    HI Kaye,

Sounds like you had a great time and things went well. What kind of dog do you have?

Cheers

Isha

Platinum Member
    Hi Kaye, I can just see the look on your face when she asked (boy or girl)
    it sounds like a great weekend.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Well to everyone their own, in my opinion hair and boobs are essentials for men to pass as women.
    True but then at that time of the day I was not trying to pass, just enjoying my femme clothing

ISHA, my dog is a kennel club registered Whippet, and even if I do say it myself, he is quite a cutie.
    Last edited by kayegirl; 08-05-2015 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Spelling correction

I have always had somewhat larger breasts than most men. All I need is a padded bra. I've always wondered if I had a higher than average amount of female hormones. Soft skin, bigger breasts, etc. Don't know how you would ever measure that but it is interesting.

Well done, Kaye. I would just love to do and get away with that. It must have been a 'moment' when the lady asked 'boy or girl?'. Dogs are a great distraction and worth their weight in gold. They're also a great excuse to go for a walk !

It must be a particular pleasure to 'pass', as that opens up great avenues of pleasure, denied people like me, who couldn't in a million years.

M.

Wow! That's really lovely to hear that you had a positive experience. I wish I had the courage to do something similar.