Thread: I just want to thank everyone on here

I just want to thank everyone on here

There are times that I want to be in the male mode and wonder why I dress in womens clothes. Then there are other times that I wonder why I don't do it more often. I know that I am all mixed up, I will be the first one to tell anybody that. But I wnt to say, I am so happy to be on this site, love to be able to vent my thoughts, talk about things. Thanks again.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Always happy to hear from you.

Banned Read only
    I feel the same, this is a great site with all of you CD ladies and GG ladies Im feel not alone anymore!! I feel very happy to know that like me, this forum, helps other people with our peculiar condition!

Banned Read only
    Bree,
    I don't know if you get the same ads on TV as the UK but the one for Ronseal quotes, " It does exactly what it says on the tin !"
    That's what the forum does for us it does exactly what it says in the title bar !
    I have no regrets about joining, there are some great members here happily giving good advice and kind thoughts ! Some days I have no where else to turn when things feel bad !

I could not have said it better. I am not a big poster but try to read as many posts as time permits.

Platinum Member
    Hi Bree, It's like I like to tell the new ladies, "Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home" .

No matter what question you have there's probably someone that's going to have an answer for you.

Crossdressers are an ingenious bunch of people that come up with some great ideas so many times to enhance the illusion.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hey Bree, your words ring true for me as well. I enjoy both sides of the dressing equation, and this forum helps me feel good about that.

I wish to add to Bree's post,
    Thanks to this site I am not having the internal fight of how messed up am I. Finding that I am not the only one with the same thoughts, feelings, and issues.

Thank again,
    And Thanks Bree for opening this post.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Bree Jackson View Post
    There are times that I want to be in the male mode and wonder why I dress in womens clothes. Then there are other times that I wonder why I don't do it more often. I know that I am all mixed up, I will be the first one to tell anybody that. But I wnt to say, I am so happy to be on this site, love to be able to vent my thoughts, talk about things. Thanks again.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    I completely agree, thank you Bree for opening this post (in the correct forum as well so it didn't get deleted 😄, seriously though, the moderators are great, a special thank you to them for keeping it a nice place to hang out!) A forum of the people, by the people, for the people! OK, I know what some are thinking right now and I'll leave it at that 😴