Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woman On Commuter Train

Woman On Commuter Train

Yeasterday I caught a rush hour commuter train-very crowded,people standing in aisle-and when it thinned out I noticed a woman across the aisle who looked interesting.At first I couldn't see her face due to her (lovely) hair but when her face was revealed it,combined with the rest of her made me wish I were her.Anyone have a similar experience?

I remember back in 1966 looking at a girl in the college library and wishing I was her. Nice pencil skirt, heels, hose and ruffle blouse. Old memories float by once in a while.
    joank
    Southern California

yeah i have def been there before dont remember all the details but yes i know what your saying

Banned Read only
    My happened with my ex girlfriend, she was very sexy, and always fantasized look like her.

Junior Member Marie-Claude, France's Avatar
    Yes, several times. But of course, it stayed a wish...
    Reading the Gradus ad Parnassum from Johann Fux

Many times and a common experience.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Maybe what it would be like to have her body and still be me, but mostly her outfit to fit me.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

As I explained to my girlfriend when she caught me staring at the sweet, young thing, "I'm not staring because I want to have her, I'm staring because I want to be her."

Yup. Every single day. Usually multiple times a day.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 07-16-2015 at 05:55 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the OP.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Platinum Member
    Hi Rocker Reds, Been there and done that.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

That seems to be common for me. Especially whe i see a tall gg. I get kinda jealous i suppose. Wishing to ask wnere did the pants come from and such.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Banned Read only
    Yes, I once saw a very beautiful lady on da Bus on the way to downtown Honolulu. I wished I could look like that with everything I had. One morning I woke up and POOF here I was.

Well she is credited with the final push. The she was the straw that broke the camels back.
    Last edited by Jorja; 07-15-2015 at 07:41 PM.

My school teacher when I was about 15.

She had a body to die for and I just wished I could have looked and dressed like her.

Jennifer. xxx
    LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS
    IT'S ABOUT DANCING IN THE RAIN.

Bingo Jennifer H, identical experience here. Absolute knock out high school teacher dressed to the nines.

Of course there were others...many others.

Karen

Aspiring Member
    When I was young I lived in Paris for several years. I used to walk around and marvel at the difference between French women and American women. The French ladies wouldn't dream of going out in public without makeup and looking spectacular (at least then - I believe America is starting to corrupt this attitude a bit now). Anyway, everyday, on the Metro, at a café, in Montmartre or St.Germain des Pres, I would spot a gorgeous woman and fantasize about looking like her and making heads turn as I walk down the street.

Oh, I had to edit this post and add: I dreamed often of looking and acting just like Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Good lord...story of my life! From my early teens and onward, when I would see a gorgeous girl, my thought process would run something like this: "What a gorgeous woman! I'd love to have a glass of wine with her! Actually, I'd love to sleep with her! And why couldn't I look like her as well?" Still true today.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerreds View Post
    ........................... made me wish I were her.Anyone have a similar experience?
    I have that experience all of the time.
    Dana Ryan

You are definatly not alone in this. I see gg all the time I wish I could be. Heck I have seen a few trans women I wish I could look like. It gets a little depressing if I think about it too much sometimes.

Banned Read only
    Rockerreds,
    A slightly different slant on this when I see a GG nicely dressed with nice heels just like the other day, I think when I get home I have a similar look I can put together to look like you !
    Just to put a twist on this, if you were on the same commuter train fully dressed showing a nice bit of leg how would you feel if the GG across from you was sitting there thinking I could die for legs like those ! It may have happened to someone here, some male legs when shaved with stockings and heels can be stunning, I'm amazed at how mine look and some of the photos in the pic section are amazing !!

I recently had an experience similliar to this how ever when the lady seen me glance at her she said is that all you men ever do? to which I replied I was admiring your great figure and ished I could look so good , well that made her day and with a big smile and a thanks she was off and away

Of course! Seeing a pretty woman dressed up just fuels my desire to dress up myself!
    Some boys just can't help acting like girls...

My pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mayatoronto/

Banned Read only
    My "weakness" (trigger?) is shoes, although the whole outfit counts too.

Flight Suit

Rockerred,

When I was still crewing on acft we had a female pilot that really looked nice in a flight suit. Now mind you that flight suits are only made for men. There are no men or women sizes. Although the way she wore it truly made me envious. I still have a picture of her and look at it still from time to time...

@--}----
    Michelle

Yes all the time. I see a beautifull woman and think to myself if I could only be her, or at least have her outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Rockerreds,
    A slightly different slant on this when I see a GG nicely dressed with nice heels just like the other day, I think when I get home I have a similar look I can put together to look like you !
    Just to put a twist on this, if you were on the same commuter train fully dressed showing a nice bit of leg how would you feel if the GG across from you was sitting there thinking I could die for legs like those ! It may have happened to someone here, some male legs when shaved with stockings and heels can be stunning, I'm amazed at how mine look and some of the photos in the pic section are amazing !!
    I was once told by a woman, "I'll be honest, I am jealous about your legs."
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/