Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossdress favorite fantasy?

Banned Read only

Crossdress favorite fantasy?

hello,
    I have to admit I'm a little nervous, this is my first post in male to female crossdresers.
    I think it would be fun to think which is the biggest crossdress fantasy, I think that within the favorite could be: being a girly bride, or being a playboy bunny for my those are my favorites, which you would choose , these outfits are perfect for Halloween is not it?

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I think for me its always been to be a cheerleader, I always loved seeing the ones in High School in their short cute skirts, and if they were the pleated kind those were my favorite ones, so for sure a cheerleader with prob a french maid second and I did actually dress up as one for a Halloween once and loved it.
    I think a ballerina would be one too but thats down the list

Banned Read only
    Oh I think ballerina is also one of my favorites, I love the tutu and the white pantyhose!!! it´s so girly and delicate!

Junior Member Marie-Claude, France's Avatar
    Oh, mine is to sing in a concert as Marie-Claude, dressed with one of that wonderful black and purple gowns that the ladies of my choir wear every concert... Since my social circle is highly conservative, I fear it will never happen.
    Reading the Gradus ad Parnassum from Johann Fux

Gizelle from Enchanted. That HUGE wedding dress with the giant puffy sleeves. Yes please

Gwendolyn

My buggiest fantasy would to just go out being one of the girls. Maybe a little shopping, dinner, and maybe a little dancing. I won't even care if my feet hurt the next few days. Lol

I would like to go on a vacation as Tabitha.

Maybe some day.

Id like to meet a rich attractive woman that prefers me looking like a female and she spares no expense to making it happen.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Aspiring Member
    For me it would be to lose a ton of weight, go to Vegas, get into the sexiest LBD I can find, go to Marquee, dance with all the young guys (or girls... I'm not picky) and get into a fight with Paris Hilton because she thinks I'm stealing her date for the night.

Hmmm, to be able to walk down the street, into a store or restaurant and no one ever thinking I was anything other than female. Also, to be in my early twenties and be a price is right girl. That has to be the best job on the planet.

Nope, the fantasy has never really changed much, although the females who are involved have changed over the years as I've met new ones. Simple enough. I forget to remove quite all of my nail polish, lipstick or make up. The woman notices and brings it up. Despite my protestations, she tells me she already knows what I'm doing. As I start to get that sinking feeling, she then tells me it's OK. We talk, I tell her the whole story over a couple glasses of wine. And she then invites me to go put something on for her. Still scared to death, when I come out of my bedroom she gets up and takes me by the hand to go sit on the couch, and we talk some more. She tells me she understands, and that considering everything, it's alright if I want to dress up when I'm with her. She hold my hands, pulls me close, and we kiss. The rest of the night we just cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie. Beyond that, you can make up the rest on your own.

Yeah, right. That's why it remains just a fantasy after nearly 50 years.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Easy..!!!

Singing ABBA karaoke in a Tokyo karaoke bar dressed for the part....

The only difficult question is:

ABBA_-_Agnetha___Frida10.jpg

To be Agnetha or Frida.... and who will be my Wing-girl...???

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Banned Read only
    Also I remember that since I saw the video of Lady Marmalade I fell in love of the Chirstina outfitref3.jpg , I always wanted to use full and also have that hair!

Being kidnapped by a beautiful Nurse taken to a clinic of some kind to be medicated and transformed into that girl I fantasize to be. Then treaded with nothing but girly goodies and things.
    Not bad huh

I dream to be able to live 24/7 in femme.. go out for dinner.. go to work.. just live dressed with what i want with nobody giving me a strange look. Just getting out of the house would be big for me and most likely will never happen.

Like Tabitha I vote for going on a vacation dressed as the real me..

To be invisible.

<3

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

oh yeah, now that i think about it.. i would take a good spanking dressed as a school girl

suddenly i got a LOT of ideas.. hehe

Platinum Member
    Hi Ninna, My Crossdressing fantasy is to be accepted by mywife.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    The greatest fantasy I have had would be my family embracing this part of me rather than trying to kill it off. Second to that would be to possess the facial shape and features of a GG. Most anything else is otherwise a conscious decision on my own part and thus doesn't fall within the boundaries of fantasy.

Ironically whereas I would seize any opportunity to cross-dress, I would rather be seen running errands in a butler uniform rather than a maid uniform. Mostly because the latter connotes inevitable humiliation (YMMV).
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 07-15-2015 at 06:10 PM. Reason: addendum

My forever fantasy is to be just one of the girls.

To walk down a street or into a store without any one looking and thinking- thats a guy in a dress.

Maybe one day this will happen and not just in my dreams.

Jennifer. xxx
    LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS
    IT'S ABOUT DANCING IN THE RAIN.

Mine is to be able to go to work in a nice dress and heels, and just be one of the ladies

Aspiring Member
    Who knows? IF reincarnation is possible, I fantasize to come back as a sexy woman.

Ineke

Banned Read only
    Ninna,
    I could list several but as a professional photographer I would stand at the back of the church waiting to do my job and watch in envy at the bridesmaids in their long silk or satin dresses standing behind the bride during the ceremony and wish I could be one of them !
    On one occasion I was asked to stand with a group of five bridesmaids and have an informal picture taken , I couldn't resist going to the middle and putting my arms around the waist of the girl either side and holding them tight and feel them do the same to me, I will admit I did a photoshop alteration afterwards and pasted one of the dresses on me , I really did look like one of the girls !

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Katey: I'm in as your wing-girl! Nef, I like the way you think! My ultimate fantasy remains the same...make love with a beautiful woman as a lesbian who happens to have a little bit more. Fortunately, I occasionally realize this fantasy with my wife (but I'm careful not to overindulge).

Aspiring Member
    I would love to be a "Celtic Woman" for just one concert. The dresses, make-up, hair...all perfect. Second to that is a background "Celtic Woman" singer for two concerts.
    Great Thread!
    Fortuneta