Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossdress favorite fantasy?

Banned Read only
    Good post Ninna! I think I could fit all of these myself but realistically just going to the mall, and interacting with everyone I met and not feeling completely freaked out would be mine 😆

Banned Read only
    Thank you lady! I've been thinking in more fantasies, i would love to walk in a victoria secret parede!! I a cute pink lingerie, thanks to all to share your fantasies! Gave me great ideas!! BTW tomorrow im going to use for the first time a pantyhose under my male outfit, im nervous and excited

Hi Ninna,
    Good luck with your plans tomorrow, but unless you plan to wear shorts, I'm pretty sure it will be your own little secrete.
    As for my fantasy dress up, hum, well, IDK BatGirl maybe? nah I've got BatGirl pajamas and thats good enough. I do thought have one on my bucket list that I'm pretty sure I wont really get to do. I would love to go to Weeki Wachee Springs State Park in Florida and learn and be a mermaid for the day. Ya weird, but I have always had a thing for mermaids.
    Attachment 247914
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

I suppose I'm living mine. Having a girl place decorated very femme, complete with a pink themed bedroom and bathroom, and a wardrobe closet filled with all my skirts, dresses, blouses and shoes. Add to that, a supportive and loving wife.

I have all of the above and I know that I am blessed.

a 50s pinup for me, love vintage lingerie....
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Banned Read only
    Thank you Victoria! Of course is going to be my little secret, today i buy the pantyhose!

mine is to be Prom Queen . . .

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've enjoyed most of the fantasies listed above. And, quite a few more. Many r too kinky to even mention here!
    However, to me they r no longer fantasies. I try to make them ALL come true!

I'm 70 and running out of girl time. I don't have time for fantasies. Now, they r inspirations for a future dressing session!

36IMG_2026 (606x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My fantasy is to live full time as a woman, and hopefully someday it becomes a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortuneta View Post
    I would love to be a "Celtic Woman" for just one concert. The dresses, make-up, hair...all perfect. Second to that is a background "Celtic Woman" singer for two concerts.
    Great Thread!
    Fortuneta
    Not a hijack, but o just had to say that I love "Celtic Woman".

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    For me it would be to wake up one morning as the women I feel I should be. To have a loving gg companion to hang out with and spend my life with, yet not give up the family and friends that I have now. Just to have them accept me as if I was always this person.
    Erica

For me, my ultimate fantasy would be waking up totally female!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

My fantasy would be that when I dress I could fully pass. Then just go to work, do the shopping, go out and eat. Just to go about everyday activities.

Reality Check
    It seems there are two distinct types of fantasies mentioned here, some that could actually take place and some that cannot. For instance, if your fantasy is to go out to a concert dressed, walk in a parade or just walk around dressed as a woman, that could actually happen and it is you that is preventing it.

My fantasy cannot actually happen but it is my fantasy just the same - To swap bodies with my wife for two weeks or better yet, be able to swap bodies with her whenever I (we) wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    It seems there are two distinct types of fantasies mentioned here, some that could actually take place and some that cannot. . . .
    My initial post on this thread was of the first type. It was to go on a vacation as Tabitha. Maybe someday it will happen.

If I indulge in the impossible fantasy, it would be to have the ability, similar to Krisi, to gender shift on a temporary basis (maybe 6 months to a year). It would be amazing to truly experience life from the opposite perspective.

My fantasy is to got backing time when I was young get caught crossdressing then alowed to do so as much as I wanted to.

Banned Read only
    What do you think about my impossible fantasy??!! lol Captura.jpg

Long time since I posted. Couldnt help but comment on the concept of a possible fantasy. Involves going to a local Spa in guy mode with a variety of my wardrobe and shoes and leaving totally enfemme. Of course, I desire to be taught make-up, have a mani and pedicure, but totally at the whim of two gorgeous gg techs as to choice of clothing they dress me in, makeup style, nailpolish etc. I plan to make this happen in the next couple months! The ultimate would then to on a shopping spree at my favorite stores inc Torrid, VS, and DSW! The ultimate addition would be have one of the gg techs offer to shop wit h me! I have been discussing this with one of the salon techs and am just waitingto save some cash and my SO being out of town. I get excited just writing this! Peace and hugs to all you girls! Dee Dee Lee

I would love to trade places with a former female co worker of mine. Gorgeous woman, perfect body and a clothes to die for. I swear in the time we worked together she never wore the same thing twice. She was kind of a real version of Sex in the City.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Be in my 20's again and rocking out to a live audience like the old days looking like the girl on the right in this pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Being a Las Vegas Showgirl in a revue complete with satin, sequins, plumes, feathers heavy makeup and f--- me heels with a 26" waist!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninna View Post
    What do you think about my impossible fantasy??!! lol Captura.jpg
    That's not impossible, Ninna! In fact, that's what I look and feel like EVERY TIME I wear my silicone female suit!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Oh my goodness! this is great news ! I hope someday feel so feminine to, so soon I'm wearing pantyhose at work for the first time and for me it is a big step!!
    Thank you lady!

After reading the other replies I figure I should get in on this discussion.
    I have had a fantasy since I was young of being in a girls body. Being a scifi junky I used to watch shows where the person swapped conciousness with someone else and think "That would be awesome". Quantim Leap was my favorite. Then after the show reality hits and I start thinking "what if science had that ability?" I also think about the tree frogs that can change their gender at will to ensure the survival of the species. What would it take for our scientist to figure out which gene does this and apply it to humans. If their was a chance that I could wake up one day and change my gender, heck yah sign me up for tests. Ugh then reality kicks in once again and Im still a man. Why oh why didn't I study harder in school to become a genetics physacist.

Realistically though aside from what my brain wonders through each day I would truely like to one day live as the woman I feel inside. I have determined I am probably to old and not have enough money for grs but being able to pass and live as a woman will have to be good enough. I know with baby steps and alot of searching and work one day the fantasy will become reality.

Ninna,
    I have had similar fantasies and eventually went on to live a lot of them out.

I hope you have that opportunity too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.