Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossdress favorite fantasy?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Wife runs into an incredible amount of financial security and announces, "I've scheduled your transformation." She holds up one of the largest cup bras I've ever seen and says, "You'll get used to wearing these, my little buxom sissy."
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    Singing ABBA karaoke in a Tokyo karaoke bar dressed for the part....

The only difficult question is:

Attachment 247901

To be Agnetha or Frida.... and who will be my Wing-girl...???

Katey x
    Katey,
    You can be either Agnetha or Frida so long as I get to be wing-girl as the other.
    It was Agnetha who got me REALLY interested in makeup!
    Judith x

That my wife finally accepts me unconditionally for who I really am....Will this ever happen? Then, to live as a woman as much as possible.

To meet a woman who is a fellow woodwind musician and who is also into gender/role play, both in the bedroom and occasionally in public.

I have also long maintained that in the ideal world, everyone would spend two consecutive years as the opposite sex with all the accoutrements, including the ability to bear children or to father them (depending on which was the opposite sex for each individual), with the possibility of a four year extension of time in which to decide. At the end of the period, they'd be able to choose which gender they wanted to remain for the rest of their life.
    Last edited by DorothyElizabeth; 07-26-2015 at 11:14 PM.
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

fantasies outfits? i have a lot (playboy bunny, tennis player, ballerina, ...) but in last time is tinker bell, this year i ´ll do a tinker bell costume! and of course, walk on the street en femme without people prejudice me!

Ive done posted on fantasy, but here is another. To be a bridesmaid at a GG's wedding and look as good as the rest of the maids.
    Im a good looking guy that is sometimes a pretty girl.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Sorry ladies, mine are kind of X rated!

My favorite fantasy would be to walk the Red Carpet in the best gown, with the best jewels, best hair, best makeup and obviously with the best "cleavage" and to not trip going up the stairs to receive my Academy Award in the Best Actress category. And then make the top of the list for "Best Dress" at the Oscars. That would be the best.

An outlandish fantasy of mine: Having the ability to switch my gender at any given time, back and forth as much as I please. Although I see myself being in girl mode most the time, there are certain advantages to the male physiology, so it'd be nice to swap back to muscles if the need arises

The one that was a major catalyst to my reentry to the CD world is that I become a successful artistic photographer, land an exhibit in a major gallery in Los Angeles or NewYork, and attend the opening in an elegant cocktail dress or evening gown sipping wine and meeting Katy Perry.

Mine came true with wife accepting this part of me, so the new one would be for the 2 of us to dress to the nines and go out together as friends for a wild night

To get down to 165 pounds, shave all over, get dressed up and have someone do a photo shoot of me. Have a drink after words. I'd also like to take another passable CD out on a date with me as the guy.

Aspiring Member
    (Kindly inform me if it's too trashy. I'm aware of the exhibitionist connotations as they are.)

Had one recently that trumped all that I ever thought: to perform a risqué dance, preferably involving undressing partially, on stage to slow, sensuous music in one of those corset-and-bustle-skirt ensembles ubiquitous amongst burlesque performers, as well as the inevitably necessary trimmings: beautifully coiffed hair, almost flawless make-up, sheer black stockings, stilettos.

Having actually done something to that effect in front of a mirror, I actually felt very intensly dissatisfied with what I saw and to some degree what I felt on my body. By the time the song was over and my organza skirt was all over the floor, I was already in tears. I felt very much at ease at first, but it just got sadder with every second. The ultimate dream: to make it flow flawlessly.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 07-30-2015 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninna View Post
    Also I remember that since I saw the video of Lady Marmalade I fell in love of the Chirstina outfitAttachment 247902 , I always wanted to use full and also have that hair!
    Ninna----all of your fantasies you have posted are GREAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn2006 View Post
    To dress up with my sister... She was always such an inspiration! Would be amazing to just relax together and get all dolled-up along side her. Maybe then go out and do the town as sisters.
    Robyn---I did that once. 20 years ago (i am a senior now)---still young enough for both of us to be sexy. Rented a hotel room in large city some miles away. We both wore little black dresses. Both beautiful blonde wigs. Stopped in convenience stores and supermarkets (I just kept thinking of things I NEEDED, and well, I HAD to get them, even though I was dressed like that LOL) and other places on the way to large (huge) annual LGBT Halloween charity ball. Before we left the hotel room, I hugged her out of pure excitement, and she said, wait a minute now, we're brother and sister! (She was bi or a very femme lesbian.) She was 2 years older than I. When we were growing up people thought we were twins.

Sadly, she'd been ill in the year or two prior to the event and had not regained her strength to full-out party. And, if i had it to do over, I'd savor it more and there are things I'd do differently. I loved her so much and always found her so hot, and she was.

She passed away some years after that from health problems, way before her time.

Well this may sound a little weird, but for as long as I can remember I've had a fantasy of being dressed the 9's, out to dinner with friends at a fancy restaurant, and after everyone sings happy birthday I get the cake or a pie smashed in my face with everyone watching. I think it has something to do with watching Natalie Wood in the Great Race once too often a kid.

41lbdfXApSL._SY445_.jpg Ever since I was probably 8 or 9 years old I fantasized of being a magician's assistant.

My fantasy would be to seduce my best friend from high school.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigicd View Post
    Ninna----all of your fantasies you have posted are GREAT!
    Thank you so much Gigi, I love all the ideas here!!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by erin_nicole0112 View Post
    41lbdfXApSL._SY445_.jpg Ever since I was probably 8 or 9 years old I fantasized of being a magician's assistant.
    Oh my god!!! I want that cute and sexy outfit!!!

A couple of mine are defiantly X rated. But one is being able to have a running buddy who likes me dressed.
    Part Time Girl

Mine are x-rated too!
    Here's a hint:
    They involve other girls like me!
    "My greatest fear is that when I'm dead, no one will remember me"
    Some dead guy

My fantasy involves a waking up finding that I have magically transformed into a real woman. Long flowing hair. Beautiful skin. Enviable body. Then preparing myself to go out and be treated like a woman. I love the feeling of light dresses, sandals, perfume, long nails, painted toes.........basically anything that shouts woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigicd View Post
    Robyn---I did that once. 20 years ago (i am a senior now)---still young enough for both of us to be sexy. Rented a hotel room in large city some miles away. We both wore little black dresses. Both beautiful blonde wigs. Stopped in convenience stores and supermarkets (I just kept thinking of things I NEEDED, and well, I HAD to get them, even though I was dressed like that LOL) and other places on the way to large (huge) annual LGBT Halloween charity ball. Before we left the hotel room, I hugged her out of pure excitement, and she said, wait a minute now, we're brother and sister! (She was bi or a very femme lesbian.) She was 2 years older than I. When we were growing up people thought we were twins.

Sadly, she'd been ill in the year or two prior to the event and had not regained her strength to full-out party. And, if i had it to do over, I'd savor it more and there are things I'd do differently. I loved her so much and always found her so hot, and she was.

She passed away some years after that from health problems, way before her time.
    Gigi, I am in tears reading that. It was so beautiful, beyond belief and I am so sorry. From reading that, I can tell she loved you very much, as much as you loved her.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

as i grew up in vienna austria many years ago(50+)they used to have live fashion shows before the movie started.one of the models was always dressed in opaque black wearing a mask and modeling undergarments of the 50s and 60s like girdles all in ones and bras.i so wanted that job!!!
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol