Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossdress favorite fantasy?

I actually got to live one fantasy out a few years ago. I was wearing a short and tight green mini, 5" do me heels, fishnets, and a really sexy top. I was outside at a club having a cigarette and leaning against a streetlight. A car pulled up to me and asked if I was working. The sweet boy thought I was a hooker!

I was going to go with the cheerleader outfit, and doing it on the field of play, but with ABBA mentioned, I'd love to be as beautiful as either of them, and get to sing with Frida (I love her), or both... I'm not that choosy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ally 2112 View Post
    To truly be accepted! and of course to be able to blend perfectly so i can go shopping in femme mode all the time which i never do .Also one last thing to find a women that is 110 % on board
    ahhh yes accepted I agree
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

For me and my wife to go out dressed to the 9's on a date and be completely mistaken for two smoking hot lesbians!
    Im a good looking guy that is sometimes a pretty girl.

Two fantasies, one possible, one really bizarre.
    Possible: My S.O. and I are members of a political action group with a large G/L component. I would like to go to one of their big fundraisers as Cynthia. I'd wear my nice skirted suit and heels, and tell the other guests that I was (sort of ) representing the "T" part of LGBT.

The Bizarre fantasy is to be executed by a firing squad armed with paintball guns. Tied to a post, "ready--aim--Whap Whap Whap!"

To be Marilyn Monroe standing on that grate trying to keep my dress from flying up!!!!

Oh my.. Love to be a maid.

Yes, a big one for me is to be a maid or sexy server at a party, mostly guys, not very well behaved
    Attached Images Attached Images

Love this topic and Nina's enthusiasm displayed in her postings are enjoyable. Must agree with the Christina A choice of presentation. Sings,dances, and wears tempting outfits to stir the imagination would be my choice as well. Men would want to be with you, and women would want to look like you.

Alternate choice; Use a make over service that transforms you to a female presentation that is remarkable. Meet other delectable Cd's that make the imagination whirl.

My favorite fantasy is one that really happened and I replay the mental videotape all the time: getting caught by my mother. I was prancing around in front of her mirror wearing her bra and panties. I didn't hear her come home early from work and she walked in on me. I was mortified, but the humiliation was exquisite. She lectured me on what I was getting myself into, but the next week, there was a three-pack of panties in my size in my dresser. I've never had greater affection for anyone else.

Mine would be to dance and lipsynch like Beyonce or JLO while wearing a sexy outfit. I also like the french maid fantasy, maybe waitressing a shift at a busy restaurant while wearing the ****tiest french maid outfit

I'm really into anime so I would say my favorite fantasy would be to crossplay at an anime convention as any of my favorite characters.

To have real boobs, so I could ditch forms , already have very natural fem hips and butt that pass, get a few glances when not dressed. Then I could have real shape without fake padding, look and feel more like real female. Only other option implants, are to expensive, and painful.

To pass completely, no body hair to shave...nothin'! Followed by a naughty night on the town

just being able to go out and about anywhere and easily pass would be such a thrill.

Fantasy is just that but I will share the one I have had from my beginning. I always wanted to switch bodies with my wife's. And stay swapped fo0r at least a couple of months. Sexual and emotional curiosity as well as cultural education and experience!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Mine , very simple....Housewife, soccer mom, PTA mom

When it comes to fantasys that can not happen, I am with Krisi. Always wished I could swap bodies with my wife. I remember laying next to her while she was asleep, and think how nice it would be to wake up with that body. Then this crazy imagination takes it further into maybe somewhat bizarre fantasy. After swapping once, my wife says "it was nice once, but I really don't want to do it again, but if you really want to, then we can swap one week a month" if you get my drift. I need help😳
    Tina

to have an intimate encounter with a man

probably to be some sorta modern day Princess Ballerina!

but you know... without any of the bad sides!

just being a beautiful lovely young lady who can wear WHATEVER she wants... wherever...whenever!

we'll ALWAYS be 2 get her!

lingerie model for VS!

a huge pop star (not taylor swift.... more like tatu / rihanna! uh!)

black Russian lesbian princess!

uh!

I've always wanted to Dress as Judy Garlands Dorothy, the dress and shoes are adorable. If I go out for Halloween this year that may well be my costume.

To dress up with my sister... She was always such an inspiration! Would be amazing to just relax together and get all dolled-up along side her. Maybe then go out and do the town as sisters.
    Last edited by Robyn2006; 07-27-2015 at 04:12 PM.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Hi Ninna...

I think my favourite fantasy would to have private access to a massive shopping mall with many stores tailoring to women's fashion and attire; lingerie, dresses, shoes, inexpensive jewellery. The mall would be closed for 36 hours, I would have saved enough money to enjoy such a shopping spree, and no staff or anyone whatsoever would be in there except myself. I would simply browse every store of interest, try things on, pay for things as I wished and that would be that. Rather materialistic but satisfying

Quote Originally Posted by Wandacdmn View Post
    Yes, a big one for me is to be a maid or sexy server at a party, mostly guys, not very well behaved
    Got to do this once and there were some GG's also. they had more fun than I did, but it was worth every second

Definitely to be a bride! I fantasize about the whole experience, choosing the dress, getting ready on my big day, the bridal lingerie, the make-up, the dress, the veil, the ceremony, the reception and the wedding night.
    I'm always a woman!

It has been my fantasy for as long as I can remember to be able to change into an attractive female. Key word being attractive which is why this will remain a fantasy....
    For practicality(in a fantasy, right... ), it usually involves switching back and forth but what I would really like to do is just live the life I have as a pretty woman.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby