Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossdress favorite fantasy?

I would love to be blackmailed by my wife and forced to be a maid . I know not very original .

To go back and forth between male and female "modes" with nobody batting an eye at it. For example, showing up at work presenting as female, and the next day as male. Just being able to live a lifestyle like that.
    Most any thing I post is from my phone, this is why my answers are short and also why I don't post all to often.

love to hear from u missynicole's Avatar
    i guess to be the rich airhead bimbo with the killer body and buy what i wanted when i wanted and of course to do who i wanted when i wanted......

To dance with a group of female ballerinas and look as sexy as they when dancing.

Lynn sweetie, I am with you. Even if I started talking about my tamer fantasies the x-rated ones may bleed over into the descriptions and get me in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by OverTheStarlight View Post
    The ultimate dream: to make it flow flawlessly.
    Practice makes perfect, just because you weren't happy with the first test run doesn't mean you give up. It just means you took the first step. No prima ballerina was flawless the first time she put on a tutu and ballet shoes!

To be max. 5'10" tall, have grown out my own hair to beyond shoulder length, nicely styled, no facial wrinkles, accepted by MOH, able to 'pass' easily in the shopping mall/street dressed in sensible heels, hose, modest minidress & pert little forms, nothing attention-getting.....and to be addressed as Ma-am by waiters, shop assistants &c.

M.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    i want this day to happen......

I fantasize that I can easily find a good selection of my size shoes in any shop. 11 is not so different from 10....just...one...more...

With me we are tredding on chocolate territory, like getting lost in the black forest type deal, the most vanille thing I can say is going out to a rave with another chick and ending the night together early. Can't go into to many details after that

For my wife to totally accept who I am and be happy with me cross-dressing. Sadly this may never happen :-( She's OK with me wearing a silk night gown only. She gets upset if I wear a slip in bed. I sneakily do this sometimes when she is asleep. Sometimes she sees I'm wearing a slip in the morning. I'm trying to get her used to the idea - slowly.

To be able to switch between being a male and female. So that when my male side is strong I can be fully male and when my female side is strong to be fully female.
    That would be my ultimate fantasy!

Anne-Sofie xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    Singing ABBA karaoke in a Tokyo karaoke bar dressed for the part....

The only difficult question is:

Attachment 247901

To be Agnetha or Frida.... and who will be my Wing-girl...???

Katey x

I couldn't decide whether to steal a quote from "The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" or "Muriel's Wedding ". F#ck it. Priscilla it is then.

"No I'll join this conversation on the proviso that we stop bitching about people talking about wigs, dresses, bust sizes, penises, drugs, night clubs, and bloody Abba!!"

"Doesn't give us much to talk about then does it?"

All in good fun, Katey. ABBA Rules! My kids just roll their eyes when I clean the house while singing at the top of my lungs: "You're so hot, teasing me
    So you're blue but I can't take a chance on a chick like you"

To be discovered by my neighbor, who is a single woman and have her treat me as one of the girls. To go shopping and have her pick out clothes and lingerie for me. Then have a slumber party. Also force me to be her feminine slave any time she wants.

Love Kim

My fantasy is to dress up in a super hot outfit and be drooled over by men AND women.

Banned Read only
    As a retiree with a still working wife I would just love to be the "woman of the house." When the school year is in session I regularly do all the housework; washing dishes, laundry, ironing, baking, cooking vacuuming, while she is a work. I'd love to be able to just keep my June Cleaver look on when she comes through the door in the late afternoon. I usually cook dinner and do the dishes, but, it would be nice to do that en femme and get a nice pat on the @ss too! Of course, I'd love doing it all summer too! I have plenty of sundresses; tea length and maxi. It's a shame they're relegated to storage during July and August. Sigh! DADT can really suck!

To be with another "girl" who has the same taste in fashion as I do.....angora and furs!

I would love to be just one of the girls doing my daily routine. Work, shopping, dinner, etc...
    Kristen
    "I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK..."

Vanna White!! A new dress every night and everyone watching you strut back and forth

To be thin enough to pull off a catsuit

I always enjoyed wearing dresses with a floral print with a bra and panty set

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    My all time fantasy would be to get remarried. Fully dressed of course as a bride. Always envied brides as a crossdresser, maybe one day.

My fantasy is go out shopping fully dressed with another CD friend

My only fantasy is to pass.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, as regards fantasies that couldn't actually happen...
    I remember as a crossdressing teenager I used to always fantasise that a wicked witch would catch me crossdressing and punish me by casting a spell that would trap me in girl's clothes.... forever! Used to excite me so much imagining I was permanently dressed up in girly satin - be it a blouse & skirt, a nightdress or satin pjs. And no matter how much I tugged at the buttons or zippers, the clothes would never come off
    As regards fantasies that could happen...
    I really want to try on a full range of Disney Princess outfits. Particularly Belle or Snow White. There are cosplay versions I've seen on EBay, but they look kind of flimsy and are usually a size or two too small for me.
    Also want to wear a 1940s era slipper satin wedding gown. They look glorious. Again, mostly made for people smaller than myself.