Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Crossdress favorite fantasy?

To wear pantyhose, a very tight panty girdle, and a long-line bra, and to make love with a woman similarly dressed.

Banned Read only
    Im so happy that this thread reaches an incredible succes!! one of my first started thread, i'm enjoy one of every comments that you make here ladies!

Hi Ninna. It's a wonderful thread!

My fantasy is to reach a level of acceptance with my wife where we can get ready for a romantic dinner date together.

First we'll get pedicures--and agree on French tips for our toes. Then we'll share a bubble bath. After lazily relaxing in the hot water for a bit over a glass of wine, we'll each ensure we are smooth, hair-free and silky.

As we apply our makeup, we'll tease each other sexily over who will look hotter in our newly purchased cocktail dresses. Clearly she'll be more beautiful, but I always enjoy when she says my legs are prettier--an advantage of my height.

She takes pity on me...my still rookie efforts at makeup pale next to her impeccable application and sexy look. After she helps me straighten one eyelash, and perfect my smoky eyeshadow, she coifs my wig so it's perfect. We admire ourselves in the mirror for a moment, and retire to our individual walk-in closets. I opt for a Boston Proper dress, peplum style, with nude hose and a pair of sparkly closed-toe platform pumps in a shade that is perfectly complimentary. I'm breathing a little shallowly given the corset restriction, but the hourglass look it gives me is worth it. I add a black shawl with a hint of sparkle, and emerge to find her looking amazing...

We both blurt out, "OMG, you look incredible."

And then I woke up...
    Last edited by Gretchen_To_Be; 09-13-2015 at 12:27 AM.

I was expecting much better. Sniff

Banned Read only
    Hi girls! I just want to say... Thank you to all, I remember this thread that I started, was my first ever thread here in the forum, and OMG was a real successful thread more that 150 answers!! I love read all you're girly fantasies and make my mind and imagination run very fast! hihihi I take a lot of fantasies here and became mine!
    Thank you girls for this unforgettable welcome! now I have a little more time here and this is the best forum ever, and my favorite place on web!! thank you!!

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar
    This past weekend my family and I went to the renaissance festival. As we went from show to show I began to wonder what it would be like to come in period costume. I've come out to my wife but not my 8 so it's a matter of time(too young). There was a gorgeous gown that made me wan to dress the part. My Wife snickered at me and asked would you wear it. Absolutely I replied. Later that evening I got on line and started shopping. Going to order it next month along with a pair of shoes.
    cassandra*:cheers

The slow day dressing and makeup appeals to me in preparation for a romantic candle lit dinner prepared together with me and my other half, nice wine soft music and then some cavorting at the sink whilst washing up. Ah well we can but dream lol

I've never really thought about a fantasy like this but I think if I could have one...
    Well, I'll preface it to say my wife doesn't really have many girlfriends. In fact, she has two at best and they don't talk to her very often just because they're so busy and only one of them does she ever do anything with and that usually involves our tween kids. So it isn't anything grown up or girly for that matter.

So I guess my fantasy would be to be able to pass looking like a girl and take my wife to a spa where we both get pro makeup, mani/pedi and then spend the afternoon going to a museum, lunch, laughing, giggling and me playing the part of her girlfriend having fun and laughs. Then, going out dancing together, shrugging off the flirtations of guys, finally heading home exhausted after a big day of girly fun.

~ Sayyidah
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Banned Read only
    My "biggest fantasy" is to have a killer bikini body. No muffin top and firm A cup size breasts.

my girly as my mistress

Banned Read only
    Not to be judged we are all good people inside we just enjoy are self as lady's what so wrong with that we shouldn't have to be in fear when leaving the house of what could happen if ya don't like it mind your own damn business we are not hurting anybody but welcome to this world we live in

I've toyed with the idea of doing a CD Bangles cover band. I could probably play any member if I really tried.

I played Walk Like an Egyptian on my bass last night while En Femme to see if I could do it, I think I pulled it off.
    Last edited by L'eggs n' heels; 09-13-2015 at 08:03 PM.
    Sophia.

I would love to be a lingerie model.
    Or a ring side girl that holds the card announcing the next round.
    Or perhaps a racequeen for motorsport.
    Anything ultra feminine.
    Anything that I am not now.

I would love to have a GG discover that I am a crossdresser, then have her dress me up then tease and seduce me

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar
    To have my family and the world to except me for who and what I am, Cassandra.
    cassandra*:cheers

My ultimate fantasy would be to slide into a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform-The shorts,pantyhose,blue blouse,etc&the white boots
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

I have always wanted to play golf dressed as a woman. I'd love to wear the cute shoes and a colorful, feminine, tight outfit. I imagine borrowing a friend's pink golf bag and women's clubs. I have a good female friend who has semi-encouraged this in the past, so she would be my playing partner as we drive to the first (red) tee together. I think if having the cart girl bring us a morning mimosa and take a few pictures of and with us during the round. Having a nice breakfast out after 8 holes of golf would round out the morning experience !

Aspiring Member
    I've always liked the look of the professional/business woman, the pencil skirt, blouse, suit jacket, and pumps. My fantasy would be to go to work dressed like a business woman.

The other one is : if anyone has ever flown on Korean Air, the stewardesses are dressed very professional, nice tight skirt, blue silk like blouse, very sexy. If I could, I would dress like that as well.

Banned Read only
    Be a fashion designer & can get glammed up & wear high heels every day married to a cute rich tall guy

Virginia Sister
    To be as beautiful as I could with a sexy man beside me, serenading me by playing the piano. All the while, he calling me beautiful and showering me with compliments.
    Last edited by Rakita; 09-17-2015 at 12:16 PM. Reason: typo

I'm not sure.

Being whisked away to some fantasy land to be a cat/wolf-girl maybe. ;o
    Just Roll With It

To just be happy and accepted. That's all.

Working as a airline flight attendant back in the 60's. Those attendants were so feminine.

My fantasy would be to be me, same job, almost same history but as a girl advancing in a really macho environment. Being very girly and very tough at the same time.
    I question what this means,
    When I dream of being successful at my job, the dream is sweeter when I dream of doing it while being a girl!
    Fortunately there is this place to help with that.