Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Crossdress favorite fantasy?

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    I have several unfulfilled fantasies, my favorite is to be a french maid in a large mansion, where many social gatherings are held, lots of tile floors to resonate the clicking sounds of my very high heels, and a closet full of sexy clothing to dress as required for whatever task I might encounter.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Hi Ninna.

Great Thread this.

My dreams or fantasy, beside the on with the French Maid, working for a nice Couple or a single woman, is being called out to do some Building repair, and while working wearing my bra and breastforms, being caught as Joe Ann.

From this point, i`m just a submissive girl / sissy, pleasing my master and the Domina mistress.

Kisses from the submissive part of Joe Ann :-)

Banned Read only
    Thank you Joe Ann, and thank you all girls for answer it!

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria Demeanor View Post
    Hi Ninna,
    Good luck with your plans tomorrow, but unless you plan to wear shorts, I'm pretty sure it will be your own little secrete.
    As for my fantasy dress up, hum, well, IDK BatGirl maybe? nah I've got BatGirl pajamas and thats good enough. I do thought have one on my bucket list that I'm pretty sure I wont really get to do. I would love to go to Weeki Wachee Springs State Park in Florida and learn and be a mermaid for the day. Ya weird, but I have always had a thing for mermaids.
    Attachment 247914
    Weeki Wachee mermaids! To be zipped up in one of their tails must feel absolutely fantastic!

I have a couple mermaid tails. They're both fabric tails, but they do feel wonderful to wear. Have only had a chance to take one of them in the water so far as I don't get many chances to swim in them. Have posed in one for pics a few years ago. Hopefully, I'll get a chance someday to pose in my new tail.

Normally I dress up with my wife around. My fantasy is to be doing housework for her. A few weeks ago I was cooking and cleaning for her and I loved it!! It made me feel super feminine and she definitely enjoyed the help. Her and i already talked about reversing the roles using toys in the bedroom. I think after a long day of doing housework and getting that treat that'd have to be my ultimate fantasy.
    ~Elizabeth <3

My favorite fantasy is to experience the day on a plantation as a southern belle. Right from waking up, getting changed into my day dress, to having a ball gown for the evening dinner gathering/dance. Just to spend the day tight laced and wearing a hoop skirt would be an experience that I'd never forget!

I play guitar in a band. My current fantasy is to arrive at a party as Alison and be photographed with each band member without them realizing who I am! I even have an entrance and exit strategy for this fantasy!

Alison, when I was in a band I fantacized about playing a show as Scarlett. We hd the type of fans that wouldn't have minded.

this might seem kind of silly and childlike, but I use to wish that I was trapped in some department store, after hours, to freely ramble and try on all the intimate apparel and cute skirts and dresses that I wanted to. I still have this
    fantasy although today I choose to purchase what I want......dana

Not silly at all! That sounds awesome!

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Like several of you, I have fantasized about wearing a short dress as a dancer in a Celtic/Irish dance troop or being a cheerleader that has gotten the attention of a hunk football player.

A unique fantasy of mine is to be a flamenco dancer wearing a frilly, voluminous Andalusian dress.

Well I guess for me would be to finally meet a girl that I'm comfortable enough with to share who I really am my current ex talked me into waring her panties played it off through fear took her a couple hours to get me yo do , what she didn't know I was willing to do it immediately and I had hoped to take it further but our sex life then followed a different path and we never got back to the panties looking back I'm glad I didn't open up to her because it could of went really bad for me she in the end turned out to be very vindictive

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I played bass and once threw an ideal of us waring dresses as a joke or what not my true intentions we're far from what I was suggesting

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I had the same fantasy I wish I would have did I really regret not doing now and I'm no longer in a band

i wish had fantasies about being the belle at the ball or a cheerleader or french maid at a stag poker party but i don't. nor do i have a desire to be victoria secret fashion shoot. these to me are truly fantasies that are akin to role play and can be done easily at any time.

my fantasies about dressing up and going to work, wearing a bikini to the beach, wearing a micro skirt and thigh-highs to a club, having my wife and family fully support me, finding stiletto's that easy to walk in - have all been done are no longer fantasies.

my two remaining ones include bigger breasts and smoother skin

i think mine would be to well, meeting a cute guy might be a start hehehehe

Banned Read only
    How about being able to change bodies with a TG FTM (and back again...this is a CD post after all 😆 ) at the push of a button?

OK, we'd have to coordinate of course, might be awkward in a meeting if I instantly turned into a chic...Bad timing, bad timing! 😁

I guess meeting a gorgeous women that was really into my cross dressing

Mine is to go to Chicago with my wife. Spend a weekend dressed together. Shopping, museums, movie or play..

Mine is to find out what happened to the girl who started this thread and for her to return here. I miss you so much Playboy Conejita...
    Love and hugs Jeanette

I'm with you on that fantasy staci fox

Halloween will be very soon! My chance to be the opposite of demure! I should be spending it in Boston!

Yeah-Like Mrs. Silk me too me too hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Madilyn A. View Post
    I have several unfulfilled fantasies, my favorite is to be a french maid in a large mansion, where many social gatherings are held, lots of tile floors to resonate the clicking sounds of my very high heels, and a closet full of sexy clothing to dress as required for whatever task I might encounter.

Floor length flamenco dress with heaps of ruffles. My hair up with red flowers in it. Big hoops as earrings

The same fantasy I've had since I was 7 years old. Going to bed, male, in a nighty and panties and waking up female, with huge boobs!

Cheers,
    Amy

Mine is for my wife to dress me up and take me away for the weekend and only allowed to wear women's clothes all weekend