Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossdress favorite fantasy?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

Crossdress favorite fantasy?

hello,
    I have to admit I'm a little nervous, this is my first post in male to female crossdresers.
    I think it would be fun to think which is the biggest crossdress fantasy, I think that within the favorite could be: being a girly bride, or being a playboy bunny for my those are my favorites, which you would choose , these outfits are perfect for Halloween is not it?

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I think for me its always been to be a cheerleader, I always loved seeing the ones in High School in their short cute skirts, and if they were the pleated kind those were my favorite ones, so for sure a cheerleader with prob a french maid second and I did actually dress up as one for a Halloween once and loved it.
    I think a ballerina would be one too but thats down the list

Banned Read only
    Oh I think ballerina is also one of my favorites, I love the tutu and the white pantyhose!!! it´s so girly and delicate!

Hi Ninna,
    Good luck with your plans tomorrow, but unless you plan to wear shorts, I'm pretty sure it will be your own little secrete.
    As for my fantasy dress up, hum, well, IDK BatGirl maybe? nah I've got BatGirl pajamas and thats good enough. I do thought have one on my bucket list that I'm pretty sure I wont really get to do. I would love to go to Weeki Wachee Springs State Park in Florida and learn and be a mermaid for the day. Ya weird, but I have always had a thing for mermaids.
    Attachment 247914
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Banned Read only
    Thank you Victoria! Of course is going to be my little secret, today i buy the pantyhose!

Junior Member Marie-Claude, France's Avatar
    Oh, mine is to sing in a concert as Marie-Claude, dressed with one of that wonderful black and purple gowns that the ladies of my choir wear every concert... Since my social circle is highly conservative, I fear it will never happen.
    Reading the Gradus ad Parnassum from Johann Fux

Gizelle from Enchanted. That HUGE wedding dress with the giant puffy sleeves. Yes please

Gwendolyn

My buggiest fantasy would to just go out being one of the girls. Maybe a little shopping, dinner, and maybe a little dancing. I won't even care if my feet hurt the next few days. Lol

I would like to go on a vacation as Tabitha.

Maybe some day.

Id like to meet a rich attractive woman that prefers me looking like a female and she spares no expense to making it happen.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Aspiring Member
    For me it would be to lose a ton of weight, go to Vegas, get into the sexiest LBD I can find, go to Marquee, dance with all the young guys (or girls... I'm not picky) and get into a fight with Paris Hilton because she thinks I'm stealing her date for the night.

Nope, the fantasy has never really changed much, although the females who are involved have changed over the years as I've met new ones. Simple enough. I forget to remove quite all of my nail polish, lipstick or make up. The woman notices and brings it up. Despite my protestations, she tells me she already knows what I'm doing. As I start to get that sinking feeling, she then tells me it's OK. We talk, I tell her the whole story over a couple glasses of wine. And she then invites me to go put something on for her. Still scared to death, when I come out of my bedroom she gets up and takes me by the hand to go sit on the couch, and we talk some more. She tells me she understands, and that considering everything, it's alright if I want to dress up when I'm with her. She hold my hands, pulls me close, and we kiss. The rest of the night we just cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie. Beyond that, you can make up the rest on your own.

Yeah, right. That's why it remains just a fantasy after nearly 50 years.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Being a Las Vegas Showgirl in a revue complete with satin, sequins, plumes, feathers heavy makeup and f--- me heels with a 26" waist!

Mine would be to meet a couple of gorgeous bi ladies who happen to share a mansion on the inter coastal in West Palm. One of them is a lawyer and the other is an endocrinologist. They have me move into the mansion, and even tho we all have our own bedrooms, on occasion, we all go to share a bed together. One night they tell me I look good dressed up. They tell me they were talking and decided if I was to be able to stay with them in the mansion, I would have to start feminizing my body. So doc puts me on hormones and gives me referrals to all the pertinent doctors for a flawless transition. The lawyer gets everything legal in order as far as gender on my birth certificate, name change etc... Oh yea, and my only job is to keep the mansion and yacht clean.
    Tina

wow, what great ideas and imaginations on here!

I think the french maid is a great fantasy even if it is a little cliched.

I also like the idea of being a glamorous, feminine 'damsel in distress' - anyone else have this thought??

xxx

Banned Read only
    Oh my goodness! damsel in distress is an excellent idea!!! I figured tied to the train tracks, very delicate, plus I love the word "damsel" what a great idea Suchasissy!

Quote Originally Posted by suchasissy View Post
    ...I think the french maid is a great fantasy even if it is a little cliched...
    Given the large number and variety of French maid dresses, uniforms, outfits & costumes out there, I would think it would be relatively easy to pull off and be reality... at least for a while. As I've mentioned in the past, my REAL problem is finding that perfect costume... that fits! There aren't too many options when your are well beyond 6' tall and 250lbs in weight. And, no, at this point in my life, I'm not springing for a $200+ custom made maid dress either.

Lacy PJs

Hmmm, to be able to walk down the street, into a store or restaurant and no one ever thinking I was anything other than female. Also, to be in my early twenties and be a price is right girl. That has to be the best job on the planet.

Easy..!!!

Singing ABBA karaoke in a Tokyo karaoke bar dressed for the part....

The only difficult question is:

ABBA_-_Agnetha___Frida10.jpg

To be Agnetha or Frida.... and who will be my Wing-girl...???

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    Singing ABBA karaoke in a Tokyo karaoke bar dressed for the part....

I'll volunteer Katey, I think you nailed it! Abba, maybe that's where it all began?!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 07-18-2015 at 05:19 PM. Reason: no need to repost the whole thing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

To pass completely, no body hair to shave...nothin'! Followed by a naughty night on the town

Aspiring Member
    (Kindly inform me if it's too trashy. I'm aware of the exhibitionist connotations as they are.)

Had one recently that trumped all that I ever thought: to perform a risqué dance, preferably involving undressing partially, on stage to slow, sensuous music in one of those corset-and-bustle-skirt ensembles ubiquitous amongst burlesque performers, as well as the inevitably necessary trimmings: beautifully coiffed hair, almost flawless make-up, sheer black stockings, stilettos.

Having actually done something to that effect in front of a mirror, I actually felt very intensly dissatisfied with what I saw and to some degree what I felt on my body. By the time the song was over and my organza skirt was all over the floor, I was already in tears. I felt very much at ease at first, but it just got sadder with every second. The ultimate dream: to make it flow flawlessly.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 07-30-2015 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OverTheStarlight View Post
    The ultimate dream: to make it flow flawlessly.
    Practice makes perfect, just because you weren't happy with the first test run doesn't mean you give up. It just means you took the first step. No prima ballerina was flawless the first time she put on a tutu and ballet shoes!

Definitely to be a bride! I fantasize about the whole experience, choosing the dress, getting ready on my big day, the bridal lingerie, the make-up, the dress, the veil, the ceremony, the reception and the wedding night.
    I'm always a woman!

It has been my fantasy for as long as I can remember to be able to change into an attractive female. Key word being attractive which is why this will remain a fantasy....
    For practicality(in a fantasy, right... ), it usually involves switching back and forth but what I would really like to do is just live the life I have as a pretty woman.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby