Thread: Neighbor

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Neighbor

Went outside after dinner for a smoke and sat on my front porch.
    My cell rang so I answered the call.It was a friend so we chatted a bit.
    I was wearing a denim mini skirt and US Army T shirt and had worn it all day out and about.
    As I was chatting on the phone when across the street 3 guys get out of a car one being my neighbor Bill across the street Nice Haitian guy btw.
    His two buddies look over and they start talking while standing next to the car.
    Couldn't hear what the conversation was because I was on the phone but I was getting looks.
    Hang up the phone and I hear "she has some nice legs bro'". Bill raises his voice and says Hey "T" George likes your legs.
    I said "Thanks man I appreciate it" in my guy voice. Bill busts a gut laughing at his buddy.
    My neighbor Bill is cool plus his wife is a sweetheart, they know all about me and are really accepting.
    Bill's wife came over while the guys were talking and we had a good laugh over it.
    She said you don't need to worry about George he's married and I agree you do have great legs.
    Being the neighborhood tranny can be fun sometimes.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 07-18-2015 at 12:23 AM.

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    That is great to have such nice neighbors.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs
    Samantha

that is awesome - my wife is not quite ready for the neighbours to know yet, but I'm sure both will be fine once they know
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Platinum Member
    Great story and illustration of how we can become a part of the larger community.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

That's funny! Thanks.

Tracii, when you're a hottie, guys notice...

Hugs,

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Banned Spammer
    Did I want to have these guys staring at me? No. Did I want a confrontation? No.Did I go out with the intent to get guys comments? No.
    If I had known they were in the car I probably would have not gone out there? Yes.
    The whole point is to illustrate "owning" the situation when things like this happen.
    What they saw was a guy in a skirt nothing more and that guy (me) wasn't trying to run and hide or act ashamed.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 07-18-2015 at 12:03 PM.

Had to "own it" myself recently Traci, so I can relate to your post, and share your outlook. I wear skirts, tops, dresses, etc., inside our home and my wife is fine with that. Sometimes I'll take a quick trip into our back yard to air a rug, shake out a duster, things like that. I always check first to make sure one of the neighbours isn't already outside their home. Wife isn't crazy that I do that, but understands that I just don't want to change or cover up before doing a mundane task Recently I went out to retrieve a rug that was airing. As I turned with it to return to the house, the landscaper we use, walked through the gate into our backyard. Within milliseconds I decided to "own it" and greeted him with "Hey man, how ya doin?" I won't bother with all the details, but although he didn't take it badly, the wife is less than happy. Similar to yourself, what the landscaper saw was nothing more than a guy in a dress, and I wasn't trying to run, hide, or act ashamed.

Karen

Speaking of neighbors, I've been going out a lot more dressed to some extent and have walked to my truck in full view for all to see but as of yet no comments or questions from anyone. I garden with my genie bra with modesty inserts that give me an A cup which can be seen when I wear my femme T shirts with V neck line and my "grasshopper" shoes with 1 1/2" wedge heel,yet no comments, maybe their embarrassed to approach the subject. The wait is almost unbearable. I'm already the neighborhood misfit/nut. It's good to be the king.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Banned Spammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Leah Lynn View Post
    Tracii, when you're a hottie, guys notice...

Hugs,

Leah
    That is the absolute truth

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    That is funny. Thanks.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing.
    Neighbors at my friend's place is really understanding.
    We hang out on his back porch all dressed nice.
    I have even walked out in the driveway all dressed up for anyone to see.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Banned Spammer
    Thanks for sharing your experiences ladies.
    The really amazing thing in this whole story is I wore a skirt all day LOL.
    99% of the time I'm in jeans or capris in 50/50 mode or girl mode.
    Found another cute denim mini at Goodwill today so I have that on right now.

Platinum Member
    Hi Tracii, It's like the old saying, "He who laughs last laughs best" .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    About six years ago I was completely dressed as a woman inside my house and remember there was something in my vehicle that I needed. Walked out to it like I do everyday didn't think much about what I was wearing, blouse, skirt and heels. I got what I needed all of a sudden I heard a front door close hard, apparently the woman across the road got mad and went in her house and slammed the door for me to hear. Haven't stop me from going out dressed as a woman whenever I want to.

Banned Read only
    Way to go Tracii! Love the "she has nice legs" comment! 😉

Banned Spammer
    Its nice to know at least my legs look good LOLOL.

Traci, that's hilarious!
    I've done similar, but haven't got that kind of response - at least not yet; sometimes changing is more trouble than it's worth, so I do what needs doing dressed, unless it requires grubbies.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)