Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: first summer with shaven legs

first summer with shaven legs

Yes I am guilty as charged, I was the girl that always waited to late September to shave her legs. I was always scared of the reaction. Been going everywhere in flop flops with a shinney pink glaze polish on. Even wearing a women's jeweled (T) sandel and no one said a word. Well for the past 3 weeks, I shaved my legs more and more till I had only had a few hairs left. Now I am smooth and hair free on my legs. My under arms have been hair free for 3 MONTH NOW. Well I guess this girl will always have hairless legs now. It sure does feel good . Now to get the nerve to have my ears pierced. I dream of turning my head side to side and having those long danglers bouncing around while dressed. Next I want to have my chest waxed. I do have man boobs, I hope it won't be too uncomfortable when the girl waxes my boobs. We will see..

Sounds like you found the joy of hair free living, now just go and get them ears pierced you'll just love it. Don't forget your arms and hands when waxing. I'm never growing out my hair again, except on my head if I can, I'm thinning out in back.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I probably shave my legs about 3 times a year haha. It takes me so long that it is kind of off putting for me to do. I love the feel of freshly shaved legs though. Especially when I am wearing pantyhose. Last time I had shaved legs and wore shorts, no one seemed to notice. I had an emergency made up story to tell people if the question was ever asked.

Banned Spammer
    i bite the bullet and go for the full wax. Lasts about six weeks. The asian ladies love to see me coming, lol.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Good for you, I've been shaving almost 2 years now and it's just natural for me now. Your right no one notices or really cares

today I layed out by the pool, the freshly shaven legs and some baby oil to brown me up. . It was such a girly feeling looking down at me shinney legs and toes. all I need now is a thong for sun bathing and I am in heaven. Oh and the 7' tall fence between me and the neighbor and I just might break out a one piece for the most girly feel ever. Oh and I just put on a new pair of 3 1/4 " pumps feeling great..

I have been shaving my legs for years and my wife defends me when someone says something about it It is great wearing a one piece swimsuit in the back yard and getting tan lines

it's my first summer too, gorgeous isn't it!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Gone to live my life
    Hi Denise,

It sounds like you are having a great summer being hair free.

Cheers

Isha

I haven't shaved my legs yet, but it's on the "to do" list. I recently started shaving my chest. If I don't shave it daily, it itches like mad. Big Jim and the twins have been shaved for years.

I have also shave my legs for years and no one ever said anything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    Sometimes people might notice shaved legs, arms, pits chests, backs, etc. But most of the time nobody cares. At worse your close friends might do a double take at first, then they move on. And after a while it becomes second nature to shave. Although now I have developed a hatred of hair - like some hairy army it keeps growing back even when I mow them down by the millions (lol). And once you start shaving everything, you will be amazed at where hair will grow.

I just shaved my legs for the first time today. It absolutely us a wonderful feeling!

It was kind of funny, I shaved my legs for the first time in years this weekend and then went to a party at some friends' house wearing shorts and everybody was so distracted by my painted toe nails that I didn't receive a single question or comment about the legs. I want to do my arms, but I'm a little apprehensive since they will be a little harder to hide when I'm at work

Also, comments about my toes ranged from curious to very positive

Platinum Member
    Hi Denise, Now get an epilator and keep them clean and smooth.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I've been shaving my legs for about 8 months now. Living in FL, I'm usually in shorts. So far no comments at all about my shaved legs. Not even from the girls that do my mani-pedi.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I, too, let my hair grow in summer. One winter, I took a class at the gym while I had shaved legs. I got brave (and overheated) and took off my sweat pants. I exercised in my shorts. I noticed the instructor look at my legs once or twice. That was it. No one ever asked. I took that class for a few months. Everyone was friendly. It was a non-event.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I work in a restaurant kitchen. Until about a week ago, I wore long pants. But last weekend was just too hot and I went to work wearing shorts with shaved legs. I've worn shorts a few days now and as of yet, not a single person noticed. Or at least hast said anything and I know they would if the notice.

First summer for me, too! Not a word! Almost got my ears pierced a couple of months ago, but chickened out. Will do it, tho.

I hope this thread ends on a positive note. I have a wife who knows and used to let me dress around her. Now she is totally turned off, been with her over 28 years. In 2012 she allowed me to get a transformation in Las Vegas but refused to see me dressed. You would figure she would be curious. Well yesterday we went to Boscov. I had been using skin so soft to tan up some and my legs stay shiny. I was in sneakers. in the past she would say Meanly( did you shave your legs). She is so mean at times. well we came home and I have been trying to hide the light color polish from her, been hard. as I layed out and she was in the pool I has hiked up my swim trunks to simulate a very hi tan line like a woman in a swim trunk bottom. she said why are you pulling you trunks up so hi. I said to tan the top of my legs. she said you don't have to why. I let it go and pulled down my suit and when she went inside back up it went. I am like some in here a constant battle to be myself and give in as not to cause trouble. If she see me with painted toes she says (take that sh!t off) what she gonna say when it's 95 * outside, grow back your hair or put on long pants... I have a few hours alone I will dress and feel good just for a few hours
    Last edited by DeniseNJ; 07-21-2015 at 08:03 AM.

I've been shaving my legs for a while now, and epilate them every once in a while also. The re-growth really has seemed to slow down because of it. It feels so good to be smooth!!!!!

Thanks to my wife's encouragement I kept my shaved legs all summer and have loved it. I have been cool in bed at night for the first time that I can remember. I also love that fresh shaven feeling and intend to keep it permanently. I'm never going back to long leg hair ever

I did post some pics of me in the photo gallery under a little Denise time. Havn't dressed in a while and it felt good

Banned Read only
    Denise,
    I'm into my second summer but last year I didn't wear shorts much this year so many people have seen my hair free legs that it's not a problem! My wife hasn't passed comment since I first told her, which was is your problem getting worse ? Looking back I think I did the right thing by continuing to shave despite her comment, she's not said anymore and as other people have seen them she's either accepting it as normal or tolerating it realising I'm committed to my CDing enough to stay hairless !

I know two men (over 50) who appear to have smooth legs. I took a closer look on each and saw a few stray hairs. They were not shaving. They were balding on their legs. No one cared. No one ever mentioned it while I was around them. Unless you have obvious stubble and shaved leg spots, I doubt someone would know why you look hairless.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/