Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Underdressing... Do you tuck?

Underdressing... Do you tuck?

I see many people posting that they underdress on a daily basis, and I've been wondering: do you tuck as frequently as you underdress?

If you do, how long do you normally stay tucked?

If you don't, what's your reasoning? (I.e. is it just dependent on whatever mood you're in at the time?)

Ive only underdressed once, excluding when ive thrown sweats and a hoody over my outfit to hide when I thought I may have been disturbed. When Im dressed I tuck everytime, the longest I went tucked was my first time out which lasted for 12 hours or so including 2 bathroom breaks where you get the chance to readjust, at home it can vary from an hour or so to several

Sarah x
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Reality Check
    I don't call it underdressing anymore, I wear panties intended for women every day unless I'm headed for a doctor visit. As for "tucking", I think there are several different definitions of tucking, but for me, I don't use tape and without something more than just the panties I won't be tucked for very long.

When dressed as Krisi, of course, I try to keep Willie and the Boys out of sight and out of mind.

I rarely tuck. I would have to be wearing something super tight for it to be an issue. I typically wear panties that are a little on the small side and that keeps me from showing much at all.

Banned Spammer
    I'm with Krisi on this one

no, i have yet to begin the art of tucking, underdressing implies not tucking, and the right skirts obviate the need
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    Yes, I do... You can't really wear a g-string (thong) without...
    Call me Donna, please

I just now learned what tucking is. No, I guess I don't. But then again, I only underdress, so it's not an issue. I even wear panties to the doctor's office.

I don't wear underware when dressed in guy mode, so it's impossible for me to tuck.....

Simple answer no I don't tuck BUt I don't under dress except for panties which are tight. I do tuck a bit when I dress and am wearing something tight like jeans. I have in the past and have worn a gaff but I don't any more they hurt some but I do wear tight panties and a girdle to hold my pads in place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Banned Read only
    i am able to tuck without tucking,i was born with a defect that allows me to hide the boys plus i wear panties that holds everything flat.

I wear bikini panties on a daily basis, they are snug and hold the tuck fairly well, when I dress I add either a shaper or a pair of cut off panty hose. If I am wearing hose I may add the shaper or the cutoff panty hose for extra security. I really sucks to have a bulge in the middle when wearing a pencil skirt!

Hugs. Bria

Yes I tuck 95% of the time. The 5% represents doing business and accidentally slipping. I don't use tape. I just slip them up inside and wear panties that hold them in.

Edy

Banned Read only
    I don't at any time. I just never liked, or could tolerate, the sensation. It's not painful, just really odd. Maybe down the road I'll give it a good effort again, but probably not soon.

DeeAnn

I wear pantyhose all day every day, except when sleeping, regardless of mode. The pantyhose keep me tucked, but tucking is very easy for me. Even if this weren't the case, I'd find some other way to do it. I love having a nice, smooth, bulge-less front.

No. I wear bikini panties or thongs, the bikinis are usually stretchy seamless microfibre ones, and they have plenty of room. The thongs are usually similar, and with careful selection, they don't require tucking either. I can wear most skirts using these, with minimal outline showing. I don't think it is a problem having a discernible bump, in my opinion, as long as it's not screaming for attention.There is almost always a similar bump in a pair of pants, quite often it's more obvious. I can't wear a lot of fine knit stretchy skirts or dresses, which is a pain, as I like the look otherwise, but tucking seems silly if you're not trying to look female, and anyway, I find tucking damn near impossible.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

I wear panties all the time and yes I tuck all the time when underdress and when I dress feminine all the way. I just got used to tucking and it's feels natural to me now.

Q: do you tuck as frequently as you underdress?
    Not usually, because when I am underdressing I am still presenting as a male. But if I am wearing tight women's jeans while presenting as a male, then yes, I'll tuck. The female pants aren't cut to accommodate an untucked male.

Q: If you do, how long do you normally stay tucked?
    4 to 6 hours is typical, either while underdressing or when fully en-femme and presenting female. I use a thong type gaff to hold myself in place while tucked, and it's quite comfortable for me now, when I get it adjusted properly. My longest time remaining tucked so far was a full day, 16 hours or so (not counting bathroom breaks), when I remained tucked from when I dressed en-femme that morning to when I got undressed to go to bed.

Q: If you don't, what's your reasoning? (I.e. is it just dependent on whatever mood you're in at the time?)
    If I'm underdressing, I am presenting as a male, so why tuck?

Platinum Member
    Hi Abby Kay, Only as necessary when wearing women's jeans.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

when I underdress I always tuck (often I use a tape) Longest time was 26 hours I think.

I do so often, but not everyday. I can be tucked all day, until bed.

Banned Read only
    Abby,
    I agree with Pamela , if you underdress tucking feels odd and looks odd ! In most of my skirts I don't need to hide things away, I'm not sure if long term tucking may affect your your fertilty, the male design may look awful but there is a reason why they have to be in free air !

Aspiring Member
    I only tuck when I look in the mirror and it's obvious. Then I go back in and take care of business.

Funny, because here is a recent post from my FB page:

"This is terrible, but have any of you dressed "en femme" in too much of a hurry, pulled on capris or tight jeans, got to where you're going and realized you forgot to tuck? I guess that's kind of like sporting a crossdresser's version of camel toe - right?"

It looks like I am in the minority, but I cant bring myself to wear panties without tucking. I don't tape, though, and things stay put fairly well.

I have stayed tucked with a gaff all day.

I wear panties everyday and have never tucked. Even when fully dressed I wear a foundation garment to smooth out any issues without having to tuck.