Thread: A week to myself

A week to myself

I just wanted to share with my fellow CDers that after a long break from dressing or having the chance to dress, I am getting a nice long week to myself. My wife is taking the kids to visit her sister for a week and I am staying home. I have been looking forward to this time for a while. I have been picking out my outfits and making some plans. I have even contacted a woman who does in home makeup to set up a time for her to show me the tricks and properly do my makeup. I will be sure to post some pictures from my week to share with everyone.

I am not sure what I am going to do when I go out but I want to feel as natural as possible. I just wish the weather was a bit cooler than it is now. I will probably run a few errands as Katherin and spend a little time just out enjoying the day.

That's great Katherin, enjoy every moment. I remember years ago when I still had wife and kids at home and never had any opportunity to dress. But there was one week when my wife was going to Florida with the kids (we lived in NJ at that time)to visit her grandmother, the only time I wasn't en femme, was to go to work. The anticipation leading up to that week was something else.
    Let us know how it goes.

Tina

Enjoy every minute, Katherine! You can get around, just stay in the a/c. And if you get a chance, go get a Mani/pedi tomorrow to have nice nails all week! Have fun!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

I used to have several weekends a year to myself when her parents lived an hour and a half away. She would go visit them on the weekends and I would stay home to work on school papers. Time is fewer and farther between now and I am ready for it. I am so excited to be having an appointment to get my makeup done right.

They don't leave until Sunday night so I will only have the evenings free after work and then the following weekend. That is a lot of waiting for the full days of dressing. At least it will give me some time to try on outfits and work on my looks. I will find a few evening things to keep myself entertained.

Yes work can put a crimp in things during the week. I just remember getting very little sleep all week. I think one night I didn't sleep at all, then had to go back to work. Was dead tired by the time the wife and kids got home, but still wished I was able to dress.

Tina

I am currently in a two-week "all to myself" time, and it is wonderful.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Katherin,

Sounds like an enjoyable week and the idea of having a make-up expert come in to your home sound amazing. Enjoy your Katherin time.

Cheers

Isha

Platinum Member
    Hi Katherin, Have fun and enjoy yourself, Pace yourself so you don't get burned out by the third or forth day.

Also take half of your last day to clean up and hide all of the evidence.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Reality Check
    It seems sad to be happy that your wife is away for a week but sometimes it's nice to get some alone time.

I just saw my wife off at the airport for almost a week. I'm free to dress around her so that won't change but I might go out if it cools down some around here.

It's like a stay-at-home vacation!! Yaay Katherine. And welcome to the forum.

Careful I bite <3
    I love when life comes together to give you time! Enjoy it!

I had a little over a month or so about a year ago and I enjoyed it quite a bit. It's a lot more fun if you are willing to go out.
    Last edited by Badwolf; 07-21-2015 at 08:38 PM.

Yes, pacing myself is important. I have a few things that I will need to do that doesn't really work as Katherin. I need to do a little shopping for some fresh make up and nails.

I figured I was going to take the car to the car wash and get some coffee at least.

In the same boat, wife and kids have been gone all week and it's play time for Britney.. sadly ends tomorrow. Enjoy.

I didn't take nearly enough pictures. I am kind of kicking myself for that now. I did find a look that I really like. I hope you agree. I still need to work on my makeup.IMG_20150728_065245199_HDR.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Very nice looking!
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

You do look very nice in those pics though

Oh, I am sooo jealous! ;-)
    I think you look really great.
    It's a long time since I had the chance to dress for a long period of time.
    I hope you had a fabulous time.
    X

Thank you all. I did have a great time that week. I surprisingly did not dress as much as I thought I would have. I guess work was a little more taxing than I thought.

Sounds like fun

Very nice! I have a similar opportunity coming up in October.