Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just perfect.......then

Just perfect.......then

Today started out great. It was time to go see my Gender Therapist, Angie. The past few times I went as Heidi because Angie has said Heidi is much more open and forthcoming. The whole day was perfectly planned out and scheduled. My appointment was for 10 am and my wife would be out all morning, leaving before 9. Heidi's relationship with my wife is DADT and so I had to wait for her to go before I could start dressing. This would give me about an hour to dress and get to the therapist's. This is not much of a problem, I had the outfit picked out and the makeup was a simple daytime look. I would return home by noon to get Heidi put up before my wife is back and scheduled to arrive around 12:30 were the tree guys to do some trimming. Great plan, starting out just as expected. This is where "things are perfect" turned into "oh, that's just perfect!".

So it's about 9:35 and it takes 15 minutes to get to the therapist. I'm ready to pop my wig on, give myself one last inspection, put on my lipstick and go. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEP! Huh, the neighbor must have some one over for work too? I'm not out to my neighbors, so I took a peek to see if my leaving may be a problem. OH NO! That's the tree guys bucket truck! The girl promised me ithe guys would be after noon since no one was going to be home. NOW WHAT? If they were total strangers, I may have let Heidi handle it and go on to therapy. The problem is we both know the owner of the company who is usually out with the crew. I was in full makeup sans lipstick and no wig. I had to get the truck out of the drive to leave. I then saw a way without cleaning up and going out drab. I grabbed my bath robe and went to a door where they couldn't see me clearly. I got the attention of the guy in the boom truck and asked if he could move, I had to leave. He was a good 60' away and I was hoping all he saw was a guy in a bathrobe trying to leave. They moved the truck and I put a change of male clothes in the car along with my purse and wig when I went to the garage. I thought if I went by fast enough, they would not notice I was wearing a white Skort and oversized olive colored tee. I backed out and made my way quickly up the drive past the tree guys up at the street. Luckily the owner was not with them yet, he was unloading the truck holding the previous jobs debris. So I guess I just dodged a bullet! I put on my wig and lipstick down the street and went on to the therapists.

The session went great! I'm doing fine and I told her my HRT was making every thing great. So now it's time to head home before my wife gets back. I had a prescription at Walmart, so I thought I'd change in their lot and then go in and get it. I got over in the corner of the lot and had all the privacy I needed. Then came the second round of "just perfect" to "oh, this is just great"! I changed and then realized I forgot to bring my makeup removal wipes. No problem, I got napkins and a towel here in the RAV4 and I ALWAYS carry a gallon of water in the back. So I head to the back and then remember I took the water out when I got building material the other day! Great, now what! I guess I'll wipe as much as I can off and head for the Walmart bathroom. Wait! I got hand sanitizer, let's try that! Oooooooh! Ancho on the face! Ow ow! But it did clean me up enough to make it to the can to clean up!

I got my prescription and made my way home around 12. Great! The tree guys have gone to lunch! I rush into the house to get Heidi's stuff put up just in time to hear the wife pull into the garage. She walks in and gives me a kiss and asks how my morning went? Like clockwork dear!
    Last edited by Heidi Stevens; 07-22-2015 at 09:31 PM.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Banned Read only
    Holy crap Heidi, that would seriously make the seed for a movie plot, well done!

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    Heidi glad it all worked out but just reading that makes me feel anxious.
    I would have had a flying cow freak fit.
    You must have been a boy scout or girl scout ?
    Hugs
    Samantha

Aspiring Member
    Great gender multi-tasking enroute. You handled it well. Good story, Heidi, enjoyed your tale. Hope your heart rate is back to normal.

Ineke

The things we do to navigate the shadows. Glad to hear it all worked out for you.

Did I hear the Mission:Impossible theme while reading that or was it just me?

Banned Read only
    cute story..i had a exp today myself,was sitting at the table eating brunch in my nitie and fem cover up and the landladys asst knocked on the door,didnt have time to change so went with it,she told it was cute,i had a chuckle,the landlady waved after a small chat went back into the house..later on told my wife and she just rolled her eyes..

I'm glad it went well, but I have a question.

You say you are in a DADT arrangement. Won't your wife notice the physical changes brought on by HRT?
    Reine

The Mad Scientist
    It's funny, I missed you at our HRT provider by about 10 minutes.
    I was late as there was a wreck on 40-430 interchange...

Perhaps next time.
    Kris

That was a story that's good to read. But I am thinking along the line of Reine. A DADT relation and HRT that sounds like time bomb.
    do not label me for i am unique

Platinum Member
    What a morning!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Platinum Member
    Hi Heidi, I'm still shaking sawdust out of my wig,
    It was like I was watching the whole story unfold right before my eyes.

I too was wondering about the DA/DT & HRT thinggie.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Reality Check
    I'm with Reine on this - You are on HRT medicine and your wife doesn't know? Does she know about the therapist or that you are out around town dressed?

Umm. I'll just repeat what others have said. You're on hormones and the wife doesn't know? It is it just the elephant in the room nobody talks about. She doesn't mind the softening skin, change in odor, budding breasts?

It's one thing to dress and keep it hidden. It's far different than taking hormones that elicit change at the cellular level.
    "When failure is off the table the only thing left is to negotiate levels of success" M Hobbes

"Never Let your Fear Decide Your Fate" Awolnation

"A new dawn destroys the tranquility of the darkness" Steph W

Thanks to all who enjoyed the recalling of my morning. Let me clarify a few questions you have about my wife's and my relationship. The DADT does not mean she's not in on things. I was her decision, and I agreed, that if I needed to express my feminine side, she did not want to see Heidi if at all possible. So far this aspect has worked fine. She even will announce when she expects to return from outings, so I now have an idea when I have to be back in male mode. So I guess it's more like Don't ask, Don't show.
    Now, as far as the HRT. I'm 4 months in and on lower doses than most patients are on at this point. My wife is also aware that I am taking Spiro and Estrogen. I am more calm and tolerant than I was 6 months ago, as well as more empathetic. My wife has noticed this change too, and likes it. I just had a check up and told the doctor that I'm happy at the levels I'm at right now. The doctor said to stay at the dose I'm at and observe changes. Here's the bottom line, I can still present as a male for my wife's benefit, my mood and overall outlook on life is great, and any breast development can be explained as "old man moobs". It's a fine line I'm walking, but we are making it work for now. Love is a strong force.
    Last edited by Heidi Stevens; 07-23-2015 at 07:53 AM.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Great story, I guess nothing ever goes as planned!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Great story. I caught on about the DADT part of it right away. I also heard Mission Impossible in the background. LOL

I guess a key part of crossdressing is a "close shave" :-))
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

WOW what a morning. Your awesome girl.
    Angie

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    What a great story, ah the life of a CD always an adventure for sure.

Banned Read only
    Heidi,
    Thanks for sharing this story, change the characters and the story becomes a familiar one ! I been thwarted so many times by my son announcing at the last minute that to expect a delivery some time tomorrow, even my wife is realising how frustrating it is for me when she attempted to give me some free dressing time .

I was like others and confused by the DADT situation and your HRT medication but I understand now you've explained it . You must be finding it frustrating that now you're on the transition road that you're still having to duck and dive with the outside World, I guess at some point your wife will have to rethink the situation as you progress along that road, I hope it continues to go steadily and smoothly !

Thanks for your response via PM! I'm glad it's working out for both of you.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by MissTee View Post
    The things we do to navigate the shadows. Glad to hear it all worked out for you.
    "Navigate the shadows"

Yoink! Great little turn of phrase. Maybe I can use it for a song title.
    it's dumb to be racist.
    Can't we just all agree to hate stupid people instead? There are stupid people in all races, creeds, and faiths. It's a veritable rainbow of stupid out there, AND they don't know they are stupid. What could be more fair?

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Can’t imagine dressing in secret.
    What a bummer.
    But I’ve got to hand it to you, you seem to handle it well, I never could.
    Good Luck,
    Cheryl

I am glad it is working out for you and your wife. I just want to wish you all the happiness in the world

Hugs

Linda Leigh
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.