Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shave your chest and your ????

I really enjoyed this thread. Thank you

Aspiring Member
    Funny story.
    I would be on Cloud 9 if that happened to me, because it would tell me that she had finally accepted me being a CD.

Banned Spammer
    some women sense of humor and amusement is differerent then to be expected.

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria, I was completely hairless below my eyes, But my wonderfulwife
    says she wants the hair back in (manland), Happy wife=happy life.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I like to be hairless from the neck down from October until May . The wife hates when I shave my chest hair , only because she likes to play with it . We both keep ourselves shaved " downtown " and always have - even before we met . If I'm lazy with my man-scaping , she usually comments with a , " The 1970's called ...they want their pubes back " .

As for pits , I keep them trimmed in summer , shaved in winter . Armpit hair is gross , and holds in the stinkiness.

I just had a tiff about shaving with my wife. However the subject came up, she asked if I had shaved my chest (which I have). I answered that I have 'some hair' there, which was translated to "yes, I have shaved my chest' of course. So she tells me that if I'm shaving, then I'm 'trans.'. I couldn't answer her except to tell her she didn't know what she was talking about. My opinion is that you have to be taking hormones or something, or hacking something off, to be transitioning, neither of which I am, nor intend to do.
    Anyhow, I find the worse part to shave is my mustache area. No matter which direction I shave it from, it is very coarse and sometimes painful. I end up with a lot of small nicks and bloody spots, especially if I shave it a couple days in a row. Any suggestions for that area?

Reality Check
    Electric shaver?

Shaving your chest doesn't make you "trans". I think your wife is unhappy with your dressing and is trying to insult you. That's not a good sign in a marriage when partners insult each other.
    Last edited by Krisi; 08-06-2015 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Black View Post
    Anyhow, I find the worse part to shave is my mustache area. No matter which direction I shave it from, it is very coarse and sometimes painful. I end up with a lot of small nicks and bloody spots, especially if I shave it a couple days in a row. Any suggestions for that area?
    I shave everyday with a blade but in that area I finish up with an old battery powered Braun 350 (kinda like the now available blue Braun M60). Does a great job without all the pain and mess.

Aspiring Member
    I keep everything below my eye brows hair free, but it would be nice to have someone tell me to shave it all off.

Lucky you! She is telling you to fully shave, take the offer. I removed all of my hair (eyebrows down) just over two years ago and have never looked back, no issues from my wife, she is fully accepting and supportive. No comments from anyone, even when wearing mens shorts taking the kids to sports. To anyone one who is a little unsure - go on , do it. Its just way better.

For me, everything below the neck is gone. I used to have hair on the chest but the wife asked me to shave it off one day and it has been like that ever since. She didn't ask for the pits to be done but I threw them in for free. LOL.

I have shaved my pubes for as long as I can remember. My first girlfriend dared me to do it when I was in High School and I have continued it up to the present. I don't think there is anything more of a turn off than a little dick poking out of an untrimmed bush. And in case anyone is wondering, that has never raised any attention from other males or anyone else through the service or any other time in my life.

I have the same model Braun 350 I use on my chest and arms. I also have a newer series 5 which is a much closer shave and I use that everywhere else (even down there) and it works well. Not as close as a blade but even using a blade only lasts a few hours and the electric is a fraction of the cost. If I am being really serious I will use a good blade on my face and the electric everywhere else. My ideal is not a single hair anywhere except on my head, where there are fewer and fewer. I am told no hair anywhere is the preferred feel from my SO.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    I'm naturally pretty hairless...and what little body hair I have is a very light colour. My wife really doesn't like me with any hair, and insists that I routinely shave underarms, etc. So the only hair I have is on my head, on my legs in the summer to avoid being outed by golf buddies, and a small landing strip. The Panasonic Bodyshaver is my best friend!

I have had the laser done on my Brazil area. It hurt like hell but I was very motivated. My wife was not happy with the stubble down there so after shaving I would have to wait 10 days or 2 weeks before we could get really intimate again. The laser took about 85% of the hair away with 6 treatments. So now I still shave down there but very little stubble means no waiting period. I wish I could get my chest done too. I am very tired of shaving there. It's expensive though and she does like me to grow it out now and then. We compromise when we have to.

I hope to just get everything zapped, and than I could live happily ever after

I partially shave my chest - just so I can't see hairs when wearing a slip or bra. My SO would go nuts if I went too far as I have a hairy chest unfortunately :-(

I shave my chest underarms and trim my private area into a nice landing strip. After summer is over the legs are shaver smooth.

Love Kim

Maria,

When I first came out to my wife, and she started allowing me to underdress. One of the distractions for her was that seeing me in women's lingerie but still seeing male hair. So she told me that if I wanted to wear my bras and panties that I had to remove some body hair. She still helps me remove the hair, more of an approval from her that if I keep my hair kept short she lets me underdress. So every two weeks she either takes the clippers to my chest or Nair, then she addresses my bikini line and underarms. Which was an accident the first time. I was so paranoid at the gym but now she just removes hair that sticks out. Took some time to grow back out, in addition only one person asked me about it at the gym. So everything works out.

Now eight years later, I really prefer my chest smooth or cut short (no guard) and my bikini and underarms maintained.

@--}-----
    Michelle

Keep the legs shaved but only save armpits etc for special occassions

I have no hair from my eyebrows down save my pubic area. I epilate. First time doing my chest was horrific, second time was still an issue. Now it hardly grows back, same with my legs.

No hair, form eyebrows down, anywhere. All gone. Just need a bit of touch up every couple months. Generally a spot waxing. Which I really enjoy. Algoma
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller

I got brave once and used nair type stuff below the belt.

Everything went better than expected, tbh.
    Just Roll With It

Quote Originally Posted by paulaprimo View Post
    maybe it just falls off from lack of use... ya know, "use it or lose it"
    Mine did! I haven't seen it in years....or is that my stomach blocking my view?

My chest has always been clear of hair I shave my legs and arm pits

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Maria, I was completely hairless below my eyes, But my wonderfulwife
    says she wants the hair back in (manland), Happy wife=happy life.
    Hair traps odors! I don't care who says it doesn't. It does! I shave everything below the eye brows. No hair for me. My wife doesn't care what I do, expect transition to a girl. She said IF i were to ever change my mind, she wouldn't see a problem with me keeping shaved legs/arms.
    "Be who you are, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise"

"If you're not transgender, you don't understand, so STFU"