Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shave your chest and your ????

Shave your chest and your ????

I read another thread about we are not humorous enough in this community. Last night my wife came home and bought herself some new dresses and at times she will ask me to model them for her as she says it gives her a different aspect of a dress when someone else is wearing it. In the winter I usually shave more but in the summer I let it go alittle, when I tried on the first dress she looked at me and told me to go shave my chest hair that she didn't like it that way. I told her no problem and as I was walking away she told me "while your at it shave your p@&&y" WHAT! I stopped and asked her what she said, and she repeated the same thing again. She couldn't understand why I was laughing so hard and then I answered her that I would love to shave that part if I had one. She then realized what she said and told me that I'm making her crazy. I believe that maybe she sees me as a women. Lol. Is that humorous enough, I thought so.

Silver Member
    Whoha!

How long do you have to be out till that happens?

maybe it just falls off from lack of use... ya know, "use it or lose it"
    paula

As far as shaving, I just shave boobs (B's) and what the bra and straps cover keep the rest of the chest natural light and thin hair. Would love to have a P to shave
    Last edited by wilt575; 07-23-2015 at 07:03 PM.

Banned Spammer
    HAH! She sounds like mine - "Shave your hairy t**t while you're in there Darling!"

We get proactive about this and have periodic shaving parties. All of it gets done. I wouldn't recommend more than one bottle of Pinot if you are sensitive to knicks though.

Hate shaving my chest, it's like ripping steel wool off with a mulching machine. Have to do it though. Although she lurves me fur, I just can't go all South Pacific with the hirsute décolletage. Bleh, nasty.

She meant shave it all, even if it was an unconscious expression, and its worth it!
    Legs, especially the upper thigh just have to be done!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Maria,

Wow! I guess she's pretty darn accepting then! Lucky girl. I find that so cool and funny as well. Thanks for brightening up my day.

Reality Check
    I'm waiting for my wife to say something like that. I would like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I'm waiting for my wife to say something like that. I would like it.
    Ya, me too!

When i met my wife she said she hated hairy chests. Good for me. Then later i had convinced about shaving my legs. Then its been that way ever since. She wouldnt have it any other way. Well unless i wait to long to shave. Then its "go shave and make your self silky for me."
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    I used to have just one hair on my chest and it was big and very visible. My wife used to pluck it while I slept, not the best way to be woken up... After a year or so it just gave up and never grew back. Now I'm left with nothing to shave... (Definitely a first world CD/TG/TS problem, I know!!!)
    Call me Donna, please

Gold Member
    To shave my chest, I would need a commercial lawn mower, like the kind on the golf courses. LOL
    My late wife was OK with my dressing, but the chest hair was heir's to play with. She loved to run her
    fingers through it' Out of respect to her, I do not shave it.
    About a year ago, I had a Hart check up. They had to shave some of my hair attach some test probes.
    The spot that was shaved grew back in about a week.
    Rader

It is always nice to have a wife that sees you as one of the girls. It is also nice to have someone that will help you shave and like to play dress up with you.

Aspiring Member
    I had hernia surgery some time ago. Male nurse came in with shaving cream and a razor and shaved it clean. Was kind of a different experience. Now I shave everything as much as I can. No more nurses with a wicked grin just before they pull off a bandaid with a rrrrrrrippp

Ineke

you're lucky

Good post! Thanks for the chuckle and for sharing.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    That was funny and yes we need more stories like that.

Marta,

I can't get past the idea of modeling my exwife's clothes. On a good day I'm a 16 may a strapless 14, she was 8. I would kill to not be in plus sizing. Although I guess our hips were close. I wish she would have seen me as a women.
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller

I usually keep my armpits, legs and my crotch. My wife shaves my back (she loves a hairy chest but not back) but tells me the chest hair is hers to play with. Don't know about y'all but I try to keep momma happy.

I started shaving my crotch area about a year ago. Right about the same time I told my gf I like to dress. Thankfully I was blessed with very little leg hair or body hair for that fact. A few sprigs here and there is all. However I do shave from chin down now. Being hairless has been an absolute delight for me. Now If I could get her to shave more often I would be in heaven. Nothing worse then srubble rubbing my smooth legs. Yuck.

Reality Check
    If she really didn't realize what she said, that's pretty amazing. Good amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Algoma View Post
    Marta,

I can't get past the idea of modeling my exwife's clothes. On a good day I'm a 16 may a strapless 14, she was 8. I would kill to not be in plus sizing. Although I guess our hips were close. I wish she would have seen me as a women.
    Is that the reason she is your ex-wife, because she didn't see you that way?
    Last edited by wilt575; 07-24-2015 at 05:45 PM.

Reality Check
    Yes, I wonder sometimes if I was attracted to my wife because she is pretty much the same size (in clothing) as me.

Banned Read only
    Maria,
    Your wife is so right you can't model a dress with an attractive neckline when you see a mass of hair ! I would probably choke on something if my wife told me to shave my tabby ! ( never was good at spelling !) Funnily my wife is not making too much of a fuss about my body shaving but I thought she might react badly seeing that area shaved, I just take enough off to show a clean panty line !
    Your wife's comment was funny I don't think mine would make that mistake, my wife knows what lurks between my legs but sadly has little use for it now !

I had to smile at Ineke's comment about the procedure before the hernia op , I made sure I'd shaved before entering hospital, had mine done under a local anesthetic ! Never again !

Me too ... i had to backpedal or sadly lie about chest hair clippings in