Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shave your chest and your ????

anyone else find they now have to shave their chest like every day or it goes too bristly?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

I don't shave my chest I use an epilator all over including my nipples and now I only have to use it about every 2 weeks or so.I used it on my armpits once and the hair never grew back again,

I have the freedom to shave everywhere except my chest. I guess my wife see's chest hair as as part of my diminishing masculinity. I feel cleaner and more feminine when shaved and enjoy the better sensation of clothing to skin contact. I tend to regrow leg and arm hair over the summer months and reduce dressing over this period.

I shave my chest, abdomen closely trim below that. I find it sexy and easier for bike riding. Eliminating the gray hair makes me look younger and fit. I love shaving with a menthol foam because it feels so hood.

I have everything below the eye lashes if that says anything. . lol

arms/legs once a week, chest every other day, sack every 3 days. face? twice a week.
    "Be who you are, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise"

"If you're not transgender, you don't understand, so STFU"

All over

Everything from the neck down except my arms which I trim short. It makes me feel so much cooler and more comfortable and especially helps with my fibromyalgia. I don't sweat nearly as much and the underarms stay dry and odor-free. The therapeutic benefits are just as good as the crossdressing benefits. The only downside is keeping stubble at bay.
    Lisa