Thread: 2ND appointment with the therapist

2ND appointment with the therapist

I had my 2nd appointment yesterday with my therapist but this time I went as Julie. I had left work in the work and got caught in the rain in the process. Got home and changed and left the house as Julie but kept forgetting things I needed. 3 times in total and still forgot my phone.
    When I got there I had to redo my makeup and some guy was staring at me wile I was doing my lipstick.
    Dont know what he was looking at but really did not care.
    After my session I looked down and realized I need fuel. So I had to stop and put some in.
    Wile I was there I said to myself screw it! I wanted a coffee so I walked in and made one. Paid for the fuel and coffee said thanks and went home. This is the first time I ever left the house as Julie in the middle of the day not alone going in and getting a coffee ( and not ording it at the drive thru) and going back to the house dressed.
    It was a good day. The best I've had in a long time.

Julie summers

Several new firsts. You've begun expanding your experiences and your comfort zone. Good for you, and well done! :-)

Banned Read only
    Good for you, Jules. Stepping out there and taking on daily life is the only way you will grow. Good job!

What a day! And many more to come...

Hugs,

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Banned Read only
    Wow, good for you Julie! Did the visit to the therapist help with the 'screw it' attitude getting fuel or are you getting there already, I'm still struggling with it myself 😬

jules, it wasn't that difficult was it? Once we get to the other side, we realize it was never as hard as we thought...
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

Jules, thanks for sharing and for inspiration. I know those are steps in my future....but not today....
    Congratulations on living your authentic self!!

Gold Member
    The thing I noticed about breaking the barrier of getting out in the day is that I couldn't stop. I had my taste of being me openly and couldn't turn away from it. It had to feel great and freeing! Best days rock!

Untitled
    The butterflies have fluttered by, congratulations on expanding your personal comfort levels
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

I've made it and love it Jennifer-GWN's Avatar
    The mind of fear and apprehension is a large hurtle to overcome. Once that tiger is tamed the pussy cat emerges and you'll begin to wonder what all the issues were that kept you in the dark so to speak.

Cheers... Jennifer
    I am who I am... I'm happy...I mean truly to the bone happy...and at peace with myself for the first time ever. I'm confident and content as the woman I am.

Thank you for the replies and congrats 😊.
    Finally starting my journey but still have a long way to go.
    YES it was a great feeling being out as myself and not worry for once or caring.
    As for the therapist Robin he did not help with the screw this attitude. That was all me. (I think)
    Self acceptance is a wonderful thing.

Julie summers

Good for you Julie. Isn't liberating to just be you and not worry about it!?!? And it gets easier and easier every time.

Be well.

Erin
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...