Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's official I'm a girl

It's official I'm a girl

Well today I just needed to go out, so donning my black maxi and zebra striped long sleeved "v" neck tunic which is some what form fitting, my waist is now 30",28" if I don't eat first, and with a 38c chest, hip and butt pads, daytime make-up, hair styled in a loose wave,8 silver bangles with matching necklace and earrings, out the door I went, the neighbor next to me was mowing his lawn, across the street were others sitting on their porch facing my house and in my truck I went carrying my purse and hat. Bought some stamps at the post office and was refereed to in the feminine, than off to the out door farmers market where I donned my large floppy hat and large sunglasses and strolled the grounds stopping to look over the wares for sale. Remembering how large my knuckles are I sought out some jewelry stands and found two rings that actually fit over them and were not lose on my finger. Many people calling me over to look at what they had to sell me all using the femme terms, miss, maam, sweety, even cutie, I could feel my masculinity fade away and with the smell of my perfume wafting under my hat I was drunk with femininity. My hips loosened and swayed, my head held high, my chest jutting forward even a cat call or two, my walk slowed, my smile grew I was enveloped in my feminine alter ego. Even though up close the male signs show, every one I talked to acted as if a woman was in front of them, the conversations were very pleasant and jovial or maybe I was just too caught up in my emotions to notice any thing else. Had to stop at my local grocery store for milk and other perishables, no leers, jeers, off color comments, and while checking out had to dig into my purse for my wallet holding up the line a little longer(something I hated when behind women in line),now at home sitting here typing in my night gown still reeling from my foray into my femme self, I know my dreams will be nice and sweet. Days like this one kind of make so much sense to my accepting of my gender fluidity. It seems my life is changing for the better as I still grow even at my age (61).
    Last edited by Allisa; 07-25-2015 at 09:30 PM.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Banned Spammer
    Congratulations. I hope I am as beautiful and poised as you are in ten years - frankly that is goal of mine.

Banned Read only
    Wow, Allisa, sounds like you had an awesome time and a huge confidence boost as well 😄 can't wait until I can garner the courage to do the same!

Days like that give you a lot of confidence, and make you feel great inside.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Absolutely sounds like an awesome day !!

Sounds like you had my dream day. That's so amazing!

Aspiring Member
    Allisa, what a fantastic day! I think you would be just the gal anyone would love to hang out with for the day.

Allisa, thank you for your post. I always love to hear about a successful outing. Congratulations. It always gives me strength to go out again. Isn't it strange that we can dress up at home and feel okay, but dressing up and getting the affirmation of the world as a woman is so much more exhilarating?

It does sound like a very good day, Lisa. Except for fact that you have hair it seems like we're in similar places in our life/journey. lol

Wonderful! Congratulations! To your own self be true.

Fantastic, what a great feeling that must have given you. I wish I had your confidence. I have only been outside three times, all at night to take my dog for a walk. So many times I have got dressed when I have had the opportunity during the day only to get to the front door and then just chicken out.

I know most of it is in my mind but I just cannot make that first step.

Jennifer. xxx
    LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS
    IT'S ABOUT DANCING IN THE RAIN.

Allisa, at the moment my smile is to big for my face. What a wonderful heart warming story. You have always impressed me and love reading your posts. You be you and with your confidence I can not see anyone challenging you. :PaulaJaneThomas:
    By the way I love your hair and you have encouraged me to grow mine out.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

oh how lovely, that is wonderful, such great news and story.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Platinum Member
    Hi Allisa, It sounds like you crammed two days fun into one day.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi Allisa,

What a wonderful day. I've experienced just what you have and you have beautifully put just how I feel when that happens. It is part of us for sure.

Warm hugs, Claire
    Last edited by Claire Cook; 07-26-2015 at 11:29 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Banned Spammer
    Quite perfect -inasmuch as you always probably were, and now you have the dignity and freedom of your own identity and have publicly owned it. Very much an accomplishment to be proud of. My heartfelt congratulations, Allisa.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Allisa,

Sounds like a great day. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Isha

You know of course that this "high" doesn't have to ever end. You could be Lisa ALL THE TIME!!!!!! Isn't it amazing to be "yourself" and discover what a wonderful feeling just being you is. Kudos to you!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Thank-you everyone for your wonderful comments, that is why I post my experiences so all can enjoy them and maybe encourage others. I must get me one of those phones so I can take selfies when out.

Mollyanne, I enjoy my male self too much to be Allisa all the time, I do incorporate the two daily so in some way I am Allisa all the time.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Such an awesome description! A day like that can charge your spiritual batteries for a long time. So sweet.

Wow, you must feel wonderful right now, it seams only a dream for me......thank you for sharing. When I read post like yours reminds my of why I visit this site, thank you again.
    Susan

Thank you for sharing i always like a positive story gives me hope
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Hi Aliss

Stupid smart phone. Hi Allisa. Sounds like a perfect day! I always love to hear success stories and I liked the way you described how you felt. May you have many more.

Reality Check
    I'm glad you had a good day out as a woman. That's a great story.