Thread: Is Your Brain More Female or Male?

Aspiring Member

Is Your Brain More Female or Male?

Here is an interesting little test to determine how male or female your brain is:
    http://www.playbuzz.com/janenorton10...female-or-male

I expected to be more male than female, but my results were 90% male.... I would have expected at least 25% female, so I'm surprised. I would be interested to find out how others do on the test.

Mine was crazy 80% female and 20% male but it said I have the right strong traits for male.

Well I guess im a smart . I'm 80 percent female 20 percent male ..

50/50. Quite interesting, even if the questions are a little silly.

Jaylyn you and I are the same. I was surprised.

Confucius, please tell me you are doing this on a lark and you are not taking the results seriously.

I took the test and I hate to think that just because I am good at math, enjoy leading where I am competent (and prefer following where I am not), cherish financial independence after my divorce, do not want more children at this stage in my life, that looking back at the choices I made I would have been a lot better off in my retirement if I had never stopped working to stay home with the kids like my much better off divorced friends who did continue with their careers, that I enjoy a good steak, enjoy hiking and skiing as well as staying home to watch a good movie (no matter what genre as long as they are well written, directed and acted), and that I believe we do have the potential to fall in love with several different people, depending on who providence has placed in our lives ... that I have a male brain? Because I sure don't feel male.

Reine

The questions WERE a little silly. I scored 80% female, 20% male...

Catastro-fem
    Based on that, I should go take off my skirt, put some pants on, and shed the bra and forms.

I am Erica 2
    I am Erica2

80% Female, 20% Male. Go figure!

Aspiring Member
    90% male, mostly because the quiz considers me an ambitious individual. My testosterone levels are actually quite low to begin with.

Platinum Member

No Test Needed !

Hi Confucius, Without taking any test , I like to think that I have the best of both worlds.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    It's another "gender test" where you know what answer to pick to make you come out either male or female .

Also, most questions are not really gender specific and there were not nearly enough questions anyway to obtain a real gender ID.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 07-26-2015 at 07:52 PM.

50/50 so that means nothing ?
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Means nothing at all, Linda. These sorts of tests are useless. They're about as accurate - and useful - as the "tests" which tell you which Star Wars character you are most like. If you take it as a bit of fun, whatever. But don't take the results seriously at all.

80 female 20 male

Mine came up 25% female, which I think is about right in my case. Dominantly male, bit a fairly significant chunk of female there too.

I took it and thought the questions were a little strange. I scored 25% female which I think is the steering part of my brain.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Most of us who posted on here got 80 female and 20 male, it seems. Not sure if that's because we are crossdressers, and "regular" males would score lower on female and higher on male?
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

been done several threads, links like this aren't really supposed to be in MtF.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,