Thread: Goodwill with a buddy

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Goodwill with a buddy

A male friend of mine and I went to lunch today and hit a few Goodwill stores.
    This friend is Mr testosterone btw.
    I thought I would have a little fun and test him out a bit.
    He found some work shoes and a motorcycle ramp for loading bikes on a pick up truck.
    I was browsing in the jeans when he came up to me saying I found some cool stuff over here come take a look you might want a few things I saw.
    I said yeah let me finish looking here and I'll come over there.
    He stood there watching me flip thru the jeans and I stopped on a cute pair of blue shorts.I took them off the rack and he gave me this look like WTH are you doing?
    I walked over to him and held them up to him and he backed off saying oh hell no. I said to him I just wanted to see how they looked on someone. He stood there shocked I did that.
    I hung them back up and walked over to where the other stuff was he told me about asking him whats the matter?
    He said you are freaking looney.
    It all ended well and he still thinks I'm nuts LOL
    Last edited by Tracii G; 07-31-2015 at 01:06 AM.

That's a funny story. Better be careful though.

i'd be more than careful there, it sounds like he's got some very strong programming about "being a guy"!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Gone to live my life
    Hi Tracii,

Interesting reaction from your buddy . . . I am assuming they were overtly women's shorts. Just curious though, does he know/suspect about you as you tend to dress in blended clothing a lot or are you all guy when out with him?

Cheers

Isha

Very funny Tracii.

i did something similar to a friend once, holding a shirt up to myself at a store I asked him if it made me look fat. His jaw dropped as I held it and twirled back and forth a bit. He's "Mr. Testosterone", always complaining about estrogen poisoning when women are around. He can't let go of what I did and brings it up all the time telling me I'm nuts. Me thinks he doth protest to much.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Platinum Member
    Hi Tracii, Were you Enfemm at the time ??
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    I guess he didn't realize he was at the Nest.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Reality Check
    You should have held a bra up to his chest.

Most men are such homophobes. Remember when styles for men were more feminine, in the seventies and eighties? Seems like people are way too sensitive and judgemental these days.

I remember wearing short short cutoffs, ballooned sleeve cuffs, synthetic fabrics and flowered patterns. Many men had shag hair cuts and it was as long as women's. Many had hair shoulder length and permed. What happened to those days?

Now men have to l look so macho. Skinned head, t shirts and baggy jeans. Don't forget the stupid baseball cap. Sorry, I'm just getting old.

So many of us look like Walmart shoppers now. Yesterday, when I was at the mall and saw all the gorgeous clothes, I asked my buddy who wore them. He wondered the same thing.

Interesting points ChrisinaK, it's so easy to forget how it was in the 70's and 80's (or be too young to know of course). I lived in England then and you're right in that men's fashion was much more feminine than it is today. I wore skin tight jeans, cheese cloth shirts, wore my hair long. Platform shoes! As I type this I realize that if I wore exactly those clothes today I'd be in a cd state of mind, well almost. Hmm this is an interesting perspective making me wonder what it's all about!

Banned Spammer
    Blue Orchid I was in my 50/50 mode as always girls jeans, t shirt and shoes.
    Isha the shorts were bright blue denim 5 pocket short shorts. I may go back today and get them LOL.
    He is deff a homophobe and thats why I was messing with him.
    Does he realize the clothes I wear are womens? I'm not sure actually because I have always worn these types of clothes since we met.
    Occasional I will wear a femme style necklace or jewelery as well and he has never said a word but I'm sure he realizes they are.

Aspiring Member
    I could definitely see you doing that! Some friends have absolutely no idea...I do miss our enfemme Goodwill outings and the other places we went to even tho they were more on a serious tone...I would love to get back sometime to go out at night and loosen up a bit...sooner or later I'm sure, but hopefully sooner...

Banned Spammer
    Anytime Jamie we always had fun hanging out.